Woke up sad like why my dad is resenting me why

Jimsonbobson505

Jimsonbobson505

Luminary
Joined
Nov 15, 2019
Posts
6,297
Reputation
6,536
Apparently cause I won't go on a bike ride with my dad at day time he's basically resenting me and saying he never wants to see me again well I'm fucked mentally but at the same time why I don't care if its on the seaside I don't feel confident in myself to go out at day time but apparently I'm only using him for money when that's fucking bullshit cause only thing Ive ever asked of him that my mum never said about was a gym membership and a mountain bike all of the other things is my mum asking clothes and all that was never me always my mum but im the one making up Excauses when those two can't even stay by there word I have a fat mum who's Slag for anyone she thinks she has friends cause of a few fucking dykes when she lost all her friends for acting like a cunt then we got my dad who always loves going behind bars and uses the Excause Yea bug I was helping out buying your school clothes I still haven't said this to him yet it don't matter dad I wanted to have a dad through my life but no you were busy putting people in comas for years on end I don't give a shit about the money or the bike I probably would have a healthy mentality if I had dad that really cared for me or a mum who's like that they don't give a shit they think I'm a normal they call all my anxiety fake ooh stop making up excuses I'm not ffs through all my life as a child I screamed cried punched walls got emotional with nk dad to be seen all I did was stay inside and play halo I didn't have a life back then and I don't have one now but at least I'm fucking trying why do I fucking deserve this I don't do drugs or alcohol so I'm better than most people already but I just get told ooh you're just making excuses and using me for money it's fuckingnngngngn bullshit demons are real and they taken over my mind but I know by getting fit helping myself at night I'll know I'll get rid of them ffs this isn't good for my mental health
do I currently look like in fucking mentally right right now
 

Attachments

  • 15908320197501432888573640166081.jpg
    15908320197501432888573640166081.jpg
    53 KB · Views: 9
  • 15908330913938489458038116870556.jpg
    15908330913938489458038116870556.jpg
    60.8 KB · Views: 13
  • 15908332512223643269829305897399.jpg
    15908332512223643269829305897399.jpg
    56.4 KB · Views: 14
  • So Sad
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 5632, Deleted member 2352, Chadeep and 4 others
didnt read im sorry but robust face
 
  • So Sad
Reactions: Jimsonbobson505
i hope things get better for you
 
  • So Sad
Reactions: Jimsonbobson505
Hang in there buddyboyo you have good genetics you can have a good life

Start lifting when the gyms open. Can be something to focus on to take your mind off things at home.
 
  • +1
Reactions: Jimsonbobson505 and Rabbi
Hang in there buddyboyo you have good genetics you can have a good life

Start lifting when the gyms open. Can be something to focus on to take your mind off things at home.
Best advice tbh.
Exercise is the best copes realistically.
Worked wonders for me.
 
  • +1
Reactions: Zercic, Deleted member 4044 and Jimsonbobson505
Best advice tbh.
Exercise is the best copes realistically.
Worked wonders for me.

Even cardio.

I have woken up and done ~50 minutes on the exersise bike first thing in the morning 6 out of the last 7 days.

Makes the rest of the day go smoothly.
 
  • +1
Reactions: Jimsonbobson505, JackSparrow and Rabbi
Even cardio.

I have woken up and done ~50 minutes on the exersise bike first thing in the morning 6 out of the last 7 days.

Makes the rest of the day go smoothly.
I prefer cardio over weightlifting for mental clarity tbh.
The rhythm and pace is nice.
 
  • +1
Reactions: Jimsonbobson505, Deleted member 4044 and JackSparrow
Even cardio.

I have woken up and done ~50 minutes on the exersise bike first thing in the morning 6 out of the last 7 days.

Makes the rest of the day go smoothly.
All I ever wanted was my dad in my life and a I do apprently is use him for stuff like wtf ffs got admit got chad eye colouring trying to cheer up now
 

Attachments

  • 15908341856208735594735646287270.jpg
    15908341856208735594735646287270.jpg
    46.1 KB · Views: 6
  • 15908342666194416417030512270561.jpg
    15908342666194416417030512270561.jpg
    50.6 KB · Views: 6
  • +1
Reactions: JackSparrow
All I ever wanted was my dad in my life and a I do apprently is use him for stuff like wtf ffs got admit got chad eye colouring trying to cheer up now

My dad was an asshole to me my whole life. We had a huge fight when I was 21 and I didnt speak to him or see him for 8 years.

In late 2018 we reconciled - he realized after a few years that he fucked up- and now we have a good relationship. He comes and stays with me every couple of weeks.
 
  • +1
Reactions: JackSparrow
Have some tea lad.
 
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 5522
Sad shit man
 
  • +1
Reactions: Jimsonbobson505
My dad was an asshole to me my whole life. We had a huge fight when I was 21 and I didnt speak to him or see him for 8 years.

In late 2018 we reconciled - he realized after a few years that he fucked up- and now we have a good relationship. He comes and stays with me every couple of weeks.
I hope that happens with me
 
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4044

Similar threads

slow
Replies
9
Views
66
lowinhibragecel
lowinhibragecel
Nerogen
Discussion I woke up
Replies
3
Views
23
Nerogen
Nerogen
7472
Replies
19
Views
97
7472
7472
itsover74
Replies
2
Views
32
5ft2cutecel
5ft2cutecel
RedDragonSlayer
Replies
6
Views
25
RedDragonSlayer
RedDragonSlayer

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top