Woke up to me riding my girlfriend

Deleted member 6403

Deleted member 6403

Made It Out The Hood
I woke up yesterday to in the middle of the night and my riding was a girl. I completely freak out and kinda yelled at her, I was like wtf is going on, she said she was just condom and wanted it and she put a horny on me which I didn’t realized first. We still did it tho that night but it was fucked up tbh. We talked about it and she said that she didn’t know it was such a big thing for me and it wasn’t a reason to yell at her, I told her well you could’ve waked me up, she just said whatever and we closed the topic.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: mogstar, Danish_Retard, Atem Rah and 2 others
I woke up yesterday to in the middle of the night and my riding was a girl. I completely freak out and kinda yelled at her, I was like wtf is going on, she said she was just condom and wanted it and she put a horny on me which I didn’t realized first.
Hebrew?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6403

• +1
Are you gay?

• WTF

• So Sad
  • JFL
  • WTF
Reactions: Bitch, JimmyDreamsOfZygos and Deleted member 6403
Bump

• +1
I woke up yesterday to in the middle of the night and my riding was a girl. I completely freak out and kinda yelled at her, I was like wtf is going on, she said she was just condom and wanted it and she put a horny on me which I didn’t realized first. We still did it tho that night but it was fucked up tbh. We talked about it and she said that she didn’t know it was such a big thing for me and it wasn’t a reason to yell at her, I told her well you could’ve waked me up, she just said whatever and we closed the topic.
chad

holy shit you passed an opportunity to fuck her ass in her sleep whenever you want because she did it to u, you fucking retard

nigga why u be doxing ppl ffs