Woke up with my wisdom tooth crushed to bits from grinding

D

Deleted member 18879

autistic 8 year neet KV hand atrophy
Anyone else experience this? WTF could it be from? Is it due to my underbite?

• Woah
  • JFL
Reactions: Agendum, thecel, Xangsane and 3 others
582a6d5125290b3775b91924fef672b6.png

• JFL
  • Woah
  • +1
Reactions: Agendum, midlatinocel, 5'7 zoomer and 9 others
cant believe i was never diagnosed as a kid id set toys up in line, walk up and down the same corridor 10+ times, count objects on walls over and over, no speech till 5 and looked at the floor while walking. still no diagnosis XDDDDDDDD

• So Sad
Reactions: MoggerGaston
cant believe i was never diagnosed as a kid id set toys up in line, walk up and down the same corridor 10+ times, count objects on walls over and over, no speech till 5 and looked at the floor while walking. still no diagnosis XDDDDDDDD
damn you missed out on being send to special ED proactively and spending your entire youth between diagnosed schizos and adhd patients.

• JFL
Reactions: MoggerGaston, Deleted member 27548 and Deleted member 18879
damn you missed out on being send to special ED proactively and spending your entire youth between diagnosed schizos and adhd patients.
but also missed out on getting disability benefits. oh well i will just stab myself in hospital with 2 inch legal carry knife and get diagnosed that way.

but also missed out on getting disability benefits. oh well i will just stab myself in hospital with 2 inch legal carry knife and get diagnosed that way.
just get ur diagnosis now tbh

get on that autist NEETbux its a good life