Wolf of wall street maxxiing

muh

muh

6’2, brunette, a17
no way ofc if you have low sexual morphism i dont suggest tthis because you should mirror how you look

NGL YOU GUY6S niggers need to masculine maxx

all of you rep masculine but none of you are masculine

so look i will guide you to you to be masculine (no hamza or sneako shit ok )

first we need to learn masculine hobbies:
  • Reading books ( may not seem mascluine bet i swear it is learning knowledge is very important imagine, telling women how much knowlege yu knw iq maxxinf will impress women unless your ltn jfl )
  • Weightlifting. ...
  • Combat sports. ...
  • Playing chess. ...
  • Learning a foreign language. ...
  • Cooking and grilling. ...
  • Learning new skills.
2nd

learn to be low inhib

first way to learn how to be low inhib

is to start learning... nothing matters you live once and nothing matterss tbh.... ik this sounds eaier then it sounds b ut i swear its not that just stop gaffing... easy way to leqarn this trait is by hanging out with frat boys or people who dgaf...

next i learned that hanging out with older people does give you a advantage.. i hang out with my dasds friends and it taught me to be more masculine

you should drink alc it teaches you how to be low inhib

i dont suggest being a alcoholic but ever since being one... i learned that nothing matters and life is life and you should life to the full existent ( sounds blue pill ik ) take this from a nt guy please nothing matters

look ik how much lookism might matter to you guys but its not as serious as you guys thing
i mean i've seen ltn's fuck stacylites at clubs and ik its surprising
i dont support redpill bc its cringre but if anyone asks what pill you are say redpill as its nt tbh nowdays redpill is nt

• +1
Reactions: wackedchives and febinopry
no way ofc if you have low sexual morphism i dont suggest tthis because you should mirror how you look

• Reading books ( may not seem mascluine bet i swear it is learning knowledge is very important imagine, telling women how much knowlege yu knw iq maxxinf will impress women unless your ltn jfl )
  • Weightlifting. ...
  • Combat sports. ...
  • Playing chess. ...
  • Learning new skills.
2nd

learn to be low inhib

is to start learning... nothing matters you live once and nothing matterss tbh.... ik this sounds eaier then it sounds b ut i swear its not that just stop gaffing... easy way to leqarn this trait is by hanging out with frat boys or people who dgaf...

next i learned that hanging out with older people does give you a advantage.. i hang out with my dasds friends and it taught me to be more masculine

i dont suggest being a alcoholic but ever since being one... i learned that nothing matters and life is life and you should life to the full existent ( sounds blue pill ik ) take this from a nt guy please nothing matters

look ik how much lookism might matter to you guys but its not as serious as you guys thing
i dont support redpill bc its cringre but if anyone asks what pill you are say redpill as its nt tbh nowdays redpill is nt

« Cooking and grilling »
Over for oofie doofy deluxe

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: viniciz and mirrormogger
apply this to yourself fag

This nigger problaby looked at the best of best subforum and posted this so he maybe can get there :JFL:

e but if anyone asks what pill you are say redpill as its nt tbh nowdays redpill is nt
who the fuck unironically asks what “pill” you are irl

• +1
Reactions: muh
guys im diunk asf posting tios jfl

• +1
Reactions: wackedchives

• Weightlifting. ...
  • Combat sports. ...
  • Playing chess. ...
  • Learning new skills.
2nd

learn to be low inhib

oh fuck off