Woman at airport BEGS passengers to fuck her GTFIH JFL

I saw this on Twitter or “X” a while ago. The filming isn’t the worst but it could’ve been better. I hate how in these situations the stupid cowards behind the camera don’t get closer or zoom in. Anyway, realistically you wouldn’t be able to fuck her unfortunately at least not without getting arrested yourself before you could even stick it in which I would’ve happily done. This is her

This is what i was thinking.

They just let her scream, attack and sexually assault people for multiple minutes, nobody doing shit.

I wouldve been tackled, punched if not shot within seconds doing this shit

Everyone has so much patience and understanding for women compared to men its insane
Yeah but at the same time I’m not gay like you so I’m not upset

• JFL
Reactions: User28823
Screenshot 2024 08 04 at 62752 AM

• JFL
Reactions: uglysub8male
Some fags in here actually in here stroking their dicks over each other’s bodies and you niggas will claim you’re not gay :lul::lul::lul::lul::lul:

• +1
Reactions: PRIEST Sv3rige
Boner repellent tbh
Perhaps to a low T or homosexual male such as yourself. She’s not terrible looking and clearly has a decent body. Plus seeing a woman do something like this is extremely rare. A woman literally begging to be fucked like your incel fantasies is very much a turn on to a high T, heterosexual male

• JFL
Perhaps to a low T or homosexual male such as yourself. She’s not terrible looking and clearly has a decent body. Plus seeing a woman do something like this is extremely rare. A woman literally begging to be fucked like your incel fantasies is very much a turn on to a high T, heterosexual male
A man getting turned on by a woman who is clearly ill is not high T... rather you would be matching her energy.

A man getting turned on by a woman who is clearly ill is not high T... rather you would be matching her energy.
Low T soy speak jfl. You’ll NEVER have a woman begging to fuck you in your life or anything close to it

• JFL
BBC Addict

• Woah
Reactions: User28823
I'm fucking her in that situation

• JFL
  • +1
  • Woah
Reactions: uglysub8male, User28823 and Clown Show