Woman at pharmacy told me Aromasin will turn me into woman

fobos

fobos

Toxic
Apparently if you reduce your Estrogen you become a woman wtf

She didn't want to sell it to me because ''in a month you will become a tranny''

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: BrettyBoy and RichardSpencel
Antiestrogens are often estrogenic themselves. srs.
I'll link the thing I read about this if I can find it.

Your life would be immensely better if you were to become a tranny tbh

• +1
Reactions: Zeta ascended, RichardSpencel and nausea
She might be stupid but in her eyes she is denying you from becoming a tranny which is kinda based ngl.

She might be stupid but in her eyes she is denying you from becoming a tranny which is kinda based ngl.
She is a woman so she is gonna spread fake news that I'm trying to become a tranny

Nigger
https://academic.oup.com/mend/article/9/4/443/2715138
I didn't see Aromasin mentioned specifically but you might want to make sure since its molecular structure is very similar to estrogen:
GU1XA2l.png

• +1
Reactions: fobos
doesnt want you to ascend

• +1
Reactions: fobos
Tbh she does have a point. Crushing you're estrogen is still not a good idea. You need some of it for insulin sensitivity, proper erection and sensitizing androgen receptors. You just need to get it down to the normal range for men.

Tbh she does have a point. Crushing you're estrogen is still not a good idea. You need some of it for insulin sensitivity, proper erection and sensitizing androgen receptors. You just need to get it down to the normal range for men.
Bro how does crushing your estrogen turn you into a tranny

Bro how does crushing your estrogen turn you into a tranny
ED and desensitized ANDROGEN receptors
@jefferson knows more honestly

It won't turn you into a tranny too little estrogen and your dick will stop working, you'll get anxiety&depression, your hair will start to fall out, your joints will ache, you'll make zero gains. I've crashed my estrogen many times so I know this from personal experience.

• +1
Reactions: GrewWrong
I'm just going to lower it because of fin. Extremely low doses. I need estrogen for hair bro
It won't turn you into a tranny too little estrogen and your dick will stop working, you'll get anxiety&depression, your hair will start to fall out, your joints will ache, you'll make zero gains. I've crashed my estrogen many times so I know this from personal experience.
how long does it take to recover from crashed estrogen