Woman complains Chad won't commit to her

far336

far336

Bronze
Reddit post about a woman complaining Chad won't commit to her:

Do you want to guess how attractive the dude is? Just look at the second last paragraph. The dude was able to date 3 women. To be able to do that, he must be very attractive

I don't know if I should feel sorry for this woman. On one hand, yeah, the dude is an a-hole for lying and cheating on her. On the other hand, it seems to me that this happens when the dude is very attractive compared to the woman. So, this woman thought she can LTR a Chad, instead of dating someone in her looks range. But she won't go for someone in her looks range because she doesn't want those men, she wants better. So, she is partly to blame for attempting to date someone above her league instead of men in her looks range.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: latincell95, ChadFucksYourOneitis, Effortless and 8 others
where's the proof that the guy is a Chad ?

"Teehee just trying to find the right guy"

Meanwhile the right guy:

• JFL
  • So Sad
  • Ugh..
Reactions: latincell95, Effortless, Deleted member 8165 and 9 others
is that real......
where the hell you find that ?
Ah just a dead body in the ganges river india they do it all the time chuck homeless dead people there.

• So Sad
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Effortless, Deleted member 6785, Hades and 3 others
where's the proof that the guy is a Chad ?
How else would he be spinning multiple early 20s girls lol.

Maybe she's a landwhale then it could just be some normie I guess.

• +1
Reactions: ChadFucksYourOneitis and BigBoy
Wtf based department?

Reddit post about a woman complaining Chad won't commit to her:

Do you want to guess how attractive the dude is? Just look at the second last paragraph. The dude was able to date 3 women. To be able to do that, he must be very attractive

I don't know if I should feel sorry for this woman. On one hand, yeah, the dude is an a-hole for lying and cheating on her. On the other hand, it seems to me that this happens when the dude is very attractive compared to the woman. So, this woman thought she can LTR a Chad, instead of dating someone in her looks range. But she won't go for someone in her looks range because she doesn't want those men, she wants better. So, she is partly to blame for attempting to date someone above her league instead of men in her looks range.

When women complain about chads cheating them, I'm like
1530410570 tumblr nlaecbTpfL1rrkahjo1 400

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: latincell95, shalomnigga, far336 and 2 others
is that real......
where the hell you find that ?
Indians don't bury their dead. They cremate the body. Some Hindus believe that cremating near Ganges and throwing ashes to the river is virtuous. But the workers there don't let the body cremate fully so they throw the dead body to the river. There are thousands of half burned dead bodies in Ganges. That's why the term " floating down the ganges " came into existence.

Last edited:
  • Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 6723
Indians don't bury their dead. They cremate the body. Some Hindus believe that cremating near Ganges and throwing ashes to the river is virtuous. But the workers there don't let the body cremate fully so they throw the dead body to the river. There are thousands of half burned dead bodies in Ganges. That's why the term " floating down the ganges " came into existence.
Weird culture ngl

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1751
a-hole for lying and cheating on her
:soy: :soy: :soy: :soy: :soy: :soy:

Chad does that because he can. Any man would do that if they could. But in chad’s case, he is actually able to do it and there are no consequences.

Why would chad care about one of his whores not wanting to be with him anymore? He can just find another one, he is in demand.

It is women who put him in demand in spite of this behavior and enable him to do that. If girls only value looks then it’s obvious this would happen.

She more than deserves that.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: ChadFucksYourOneitis and far336