Woman ego is so fragile

ItsOver.com

ItsOver.com

Master
I liked this girl from my uni and I thought there was something there(couldn't be more wrong), so i followed her on the gram... It was bad timing to follow her cuz 2 of my friends sent it at same time but it is what it is :what:

She didn't accept my follow request and It was kinda confusing and weird cuz we already shared the same friendgroup and talked a lil bit... I was fine wit her not accepting it tbh if she doesn't like me enough even as a friend to accept its okay. She didn't even accept my friends follow requests :hnghn:

So I moved on and didn't really care... Month and a half ago I decided to block every hoe that left me on requested, she was one of them so I blocked her and that resulted in me finding out few days ago that she blocked me on everything :feelswat:

I did the right thing and blocked her just cuz i didn't want to sit in request box thing on instagram like a simp and she already made it clear that she doesn't want to have nothing wit me by not accepting it, so why block me just cuz you petty over sum bullshit that could have been avoided in the first place if you weren't retarded I swear to god you can't make this shit up :ogre:

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: SAR, anticel, MostGLSlayer and 11 others
Its true. Leverage it against them. Make them insecure and they will never leave.Never tell them they are pretty. Even hint sometimes that they ain’t shit and poke at it their fragile ego. All men simp. Be the guy that doesn’t and she will chase
I liked this girl from my uni and I thought there was something there(couldn't be more wrong), so i followed her on the gram... It was bad timing to follow her cuz 2 of my friends sent it at same time but it is what it is :what:

She didn't accept my follow request and It was kinda confusing and weird cuz we already shared the same friendgroup and talked a lil bit... I was fine wit her not accepting it tbh if she doesn't like me enough even as a friend to accept its okay. She didn't even accept my friends follow requests :hnghn:

So I moved on and didn't really care... Month and a half ago I decided to block every hoe that left me on requested, she was one of them so I blocked her and that resulted in me finding out few days ago that she blocked me on everything :feelswat:

I did the right thing and blocked her just cuz i didn't want to sit in request box thing on instagram like a simp and she already made it clear that she doesn't want to have nothing wit me by not accepting it, so why block me just cuz you petty over sum bullshit that could have been avoided in the first place if you weren't retarded I swear to god you can't make this shit up :ogre:

• +1
  • Hmm...
  • JFL
Reactions: falcon1, SAR, White Swordsman and 9 others
Its true. Leverage it against them. Make them insecure and they will never leave.Never tell them they are pretty. Even hint sometimes that they ain’t shit and poke at it their fragile ego. All men simp. Be the guy that doesn’t and she will chase
D644A5E2 5B8A 487E BC60 27F53640B4E5

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: SAR, Entschuldigung, White Swordsman and 9 others

@Amnesia you made the right choice by disabling this toxic app tbh,swear modern women are mentally ill

• JFL
Reactions: ItsOver.com
@Amnesia you made the right choice by disabling this toxic app tbh,swear modern women are mentally ill
He deleted his Instagram?

• JFL
i think you are the petty cuck for blocking her after being left on requested.

• JFL

You dumb she liked you she just wants you to talk more with her you dick..you have no hope:feelswah:

• JFL
I hate foids :Comfy:

• JFL
Reactions: Solidcoin and ItsOver.com
Should I eat shit or drink piss? Hmm

Attachments

• 82C2BF4E-D342-4FB5-B11E-0390924A5957.jpeg
    82C2BF4E-D342-4FB5-B11E-0390924A5957.jpeg
    1.8 MB · Views: 0
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 14774, Deleted member 9670, Hades and 1 other person
i think you are the petty cuck for blocking her after being left on requested.
Im petty I aint lettin nothing slide nigga

You dumb she liked you she just wants you to talk more with her you dick..you have no hope:feelswah:
bitches be for everybody why you trippin bout it

• Hmm...
Reactions: Hypno
This is just another one of those bluepill (or redpill rather) myths. Women don't give a shit about any of this. They get plenty of validation from other men. They know where they stand. Treating them like crap just makes you look like an asshole and doesn't make her any more loyal to you.

• JFL
Reactions: SAR, Unmoggablegingercel and ItsOver.com
Of course only chads like you would say this

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 13787 and ItsOver.com
This is just another one of those bluepill (or redpill rather) myths. Women don't give a shit about any of this. They get plenty of validation from other men. They know where they stand. Treating them like crap just makes you look like an asshole and doesn't make her any more loyal to you.
nah the thing that you wrote is cope woman respond to being treated badly tbh if you can pass the minimum looks requirement and treat her bad shes yours and she will be obsessed wit you :bigbrain:

• +1
Reactions: MostGLSlayer
Brutal

• JFL
Update on this bullshit she didn't block me on gram, she couldn't cuz I blocked her first but I didn't see her on the block list because she deactivated her account and activated it again but Im definitely blocked on facebook :lul: