Woman in switzerland are prostesting nude to bring back the ancient natural 1 chad 100 females harem.

mortis

mortis

htn+pilled
They say there are so many"single" woman and why "men"( aka chad) can only marry 1 woman. They are done with monogamy with sub chad or 99% of men and want to be in chads harem. They been sucking and fucking chad in the past recent years and now they want commitment, money and loyality:lul: :lul:
20231218 130729

Last edited:
  • JFL
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: hattrick, gonion wanter, Hades and 26 others
Because there are women who take big scandinavian dicks for themself and leave nothing for many women

the Big dick scandinavian 6'5 chad is a rarity in this world, but there are millions of them who exist and they need to BREED A LOT.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: aleksander, Gonza, Joe Rogancel and 1 other person
I would with all of them

They say there are so many"single" woman and why "men"( aka chad) can only marry 1 woman. They are done with monogamy and want to be in chads harem. They been socking and fucking chad in the past recent years and now they wanna commitment, money and loyality:lul: :lul:
View attachment 2615245
Femnists showing there true intentions

• +1
Reactions: Hades, NoReedemingFeature, Melly and 1 other person
It's mormon time
Images 17

• JFL
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Joe Rogancel, Shkreliii, sportsmogger and 3 others
Do they speak french in Finland?

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: aleksander, gonion wanter, Sny and 7 others
They say there are so many"single" woman and why "men"( aka chad) can only marry 1 woman. They are done with monogamy with sub chad or 99% of men and want to be in chads harem. They been sucking and fucking chad in the past recent years and now they wanna commitment, money and loyality:lul: :lul:
View attachment 2615245
Women GIF

• JFL
Reactions: uglysub8male and mortis
Because there are women who take big scandinavian dicks for themself and leave nothing for many women

the Big dick scandinavian 6'5 chad is a rarity in this world, but there are millions of them who exist and they need to BREED A LOT.
thats the problem lol they dont want to breed with THESE women

• +1
Reactions: aleksander, klip11, Xangsane and 2 others
French architecture in the background. French writing in their dumbass protest signs.

……OP says Finland. Given the low average IQ of this forum, I will trust my instincts instead.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 51465, aleksander, gonion wanter and 24 others
thats the problem lol they dont want to breed with THESE women
They probably would if it was seen as a social norm

These women simply want the CHAD gene.

This is an evolutionary time.

• +1
Reactions: aleksander and humanoidsub7

they aint getting it too late

they long for the soviet bull to breed them again

• +1
Reactions: thereallegend and sportsmogger

most of them have been slutted out by subhumans

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: sportsmogger and autistic_tendencies
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: BongMog, thereallegend, sportsmogger and 2 others
The signs are in French and say nothing of the sort

• +1
Reactions: Looks234, sportsmogger and romanstock
French architecture in the background. French writing in their dumbass protest signs.

……OP says Finland. Given the low average IQ of this forum, I will trust my instincts instead.
It's Switzerland.

• +1
Reactions: Cidre enjoyer and aesthetic beauty
They say there are so many"single" woman and why "men"( aka chad) can only marry 1 woman. They are done with monogamy with sub chad or 99% of men and want to be in chads harem. They been sucking and fucking chad in the past recent years and now they want commitment, money and loyality:lul: :lul:
View attachment 2615245

Nordic Countries are some of the most hypergamous countries on earth, on top of practicing state sanctioned eugenics:

• +1
Reactions: sportsmogger
80% of women gravitating towards the top 20% men on display

• +1
Reactions: humanoidsub7 and Deleted member 52200

Swizterland is multicultural(in the European sense). Large portions of the country speak French or German as their primary language.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: sportsmogger
I can't stand them.

Nukes can’t come soon enough

• +1
Reactions: Numb
most guys in finland go to thailand to get a wife

makes sense

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: aesthetic beauty and sportsmogger
Should send some African migrants to blacked.com them

• JFL
Reactions: Joe Rogancel, Ryldoo IS COPING and aesthetic beauty
Yeah no wonder my dick barely felt anything

• +1
Reactions: infini and sportsmogger
W*men are akin to jews

Complain about strong healthy males
Complain about weak males

Jews

Complain about non diverse places
Complain about diversity in shitrael

• +1
Reactions: deadmanwalking
nuke the whole world so at least subhumans like me die and rest in piss

• +1
Reactions: Shkreliii
So many things wrong with that tweet and title topic.

It has nothing to do chads

It's a bunch of French feminists protesting for the right to have their boobs out in public.
The signs are in French as well.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 30037, Joe Rogancel and Shkreliii
So many things wrong with that tweet and title topic.

It has nothing to do chads

It's a bunch of French feminists protesting for the right to have their boobs out in public.
The signs are in French as well.
I saw like this emo bitch, imagine fishnet leggings but on torso, showing her 'boobs'.

Saying boobs is a cruelty to natures perfection, it was a smidge of fat and nipples. Just walking around with her friend, and i completely agree, why do they care when they all have such non sexual organs.

You may call me a sexist, but i do like 1700 body ideals, that women were supposed to be a bit chubby, this is different, they're either skinny fat, or bones, or cows. With nasty stenches.

I saw like this emo bitch, imagine fishnet leggings but on torso, showing her 'boobs'.

Saying boobs is a cruelty to natures perfection, it was a smidge of fat and nipples. Just walking around with her friend, and i completely agree, why do they care when they all have such non sexual organs.

You may call me a sexist, but i do like 1700 body ideals, that women were supposed to be a bit chubby, this is different, they're either skinny fat, or bones, or cows. With nasty stenches.
There's nothing wrong with some extra on women when it's in the right places.
When you look at portraits of women in the 1700s, the extra fat was in all the right places creating feminine shapes.

Too bad enviromental toxins, pollutants, hormone mimickers in plastics, contraception pills etc. lead to all kinds of weird fat accumulation in both men and women which looks disproportionate and ugly.

Most people today are deformed compared to the average person in the 1700's and need plastic surgery to get rid of their deformity.

(That includes men, so many men have unnatural gynecomastia glands under their breasts which come from xenoestrogens in the environment, like bisphenol A in plastic bottles - it can't go away with fat loss, only surgery gets rid of it)

• +1
There's nothing wrong with some extra on women when it's in the right places.
When you look at portraits of women in the 1700s, the extra fat was in all the right places creating feminine shapes.

Too bad enviromental toxins, pollutants, hormone mimickers in plastics, contraception pills etc. lead to all kinds of weird fat accumulation in both men and women which looks disproportionate and ugly.

Most people today are deformed compared to the average person in the 1700's and need plastic surgery to get rid of their deformity.

(That includes men, so many men have unnatural gynecomastia glands under their breasts which come from xenoestrogens in the environment, like bisphenol A in plastic bottles - it can't go away with fat loss, only surgery gets rid of it)
Makes me wonder, even when women are chubby the way i like it, their fat distributes int the wrong places.

Im also deformed jfl maxilla.

I'll take them

Looks like your typical high-school drop out feminist

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 21278
I CAN'T BREED what the FUCK is this

View attachment 2615245

I would buss on the street right there

One step closer to white Sharia Inshallah

• JFL
Scandinavia needs Sharia Law ASAP

• +1
Reactions: PickleTheSlayer
View attachment 2615245

Lol femcels

Thsoe men are probably going for younger skinner submissive Ukranian women