Woman nearly killed a man at work yesterday - She became the victim JFL

Deleted member 19598

Deleted member 19598

Iron
I work in an industry that is pushing women into the sector, the problem being this industry involves 2000 tonne machines. Obviously women are not hired to do the hard labour jobs, so they are fast tracked through apprenticeships to drive the machines

Yesterday a woman didn't follow safety protocols and nearly decapitated an older worker called Steve. He was a foot away from being featured on bestgore because this brainlet was probably swiping on Chads

There was a full shutdown and she was in hysterics, crying like she was possessed. Everyone was comforting her even the old cuck Steve. After a few minutes everyone forgot Steve was nearly sent back to his family headless :lul:

She was obviously sent home for a break on full pay, while any man who did this would have never got a job in the industry again.

Another sunny day in clown world

• +1
  • JFL
  • WTF
Reactions: Deleted member, Deleted member 14905, TUSSELEIF and 11 others
No matter which planet we got to, what imaginary social structures we come up with, human society will always revolve around the labia majora

On the other hand anyone who was named Steve deserves a brutal death

• +1
  • JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member, Deleted member 14905, Deleted member 19499 and 1 other person
Stop being sexist!!!!! Its the mans fault for being there!!!!! Stop the patriarchy!!!!!!! All cops are bastards!!!!! Blm!!!!!! If you reply I will call the cops!!!!!!!

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member
report her ass, the next victim could be you. lol at working around a liability.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member, thereallegend, Deleted member 19499 and 1 other person
report her ass, the next victim could be you. lol at working around a liability.
It's no secret, the supervisor saw it happen. A woman can never be legally sacked over anything

• Woah
  • WTF
Reactions: thereallegend and Deleted member 19499
Stories like this reinforce my believe that we should repeal the 19th amendment. :ogre:

Steve the cuck would have deserved even more

I hope the job pays well