Woman on Reddit complains "every woman in her area is softmaxxed" and "all that effort for some overweight balding man" [READ THE COMMENTS]

Xangsane

Xangsane

jova
Slavfoid on Reddit complains every woman in her area is softmaxxed to the core, including bodymaxxed. Women in the comments complain they have to put in all that effort for a crusty, overweight and balding man to commit.

Posted by
u/Horror-Boat4485
21 days ago

Living in an area where every woman is softmaxxed​

nsfw
I live in the capital of Bulgaria. Spent the last 4 years in the UK. Upon returning home I've noticed that every single girl is soft maxed to the core and many of them are hard maxed. Most of them have an amazing base to work with : quite neotenous and dimorphic, very pretty faces and on top of that ALL are softmaxed with makeup, sleek waist long hair, perfect skin, etc. The men are quite unattractive (weak jawlines, huge noses, balding and overweight) and barely put in effort. The ratio of attractive men to women is crazy. How do you compete in areas where it seems like every woman is naturally gorgeous and soft/hard maxed on top of that?

Most interesting comments:

Last edited:
  • JFL
  • Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: Lookologist003, EdouardManlet, Ark and 8 others

• +1
Reactions: 3links2
Why are foids using the term "softmaxxed"

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: 3links2, NateJacobs, Ark and 16 others
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 23391, chadpreetsingh, Deleted member 4397 and 17 others
I thought looksmaxxing lingo was mostly a thing used by males
Vindicta is one of the rare place on the internet where you will find looksmaxxers PSL autist foids.

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: chadpreetsingh, Danish_Retard, PrinceLuenLeoncur and 9 others
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: WeiWei, Danish_Retard, HerpDerpson and 6 others
She's used to London which is hypergamy central and full of chads.

• +1
Reactions: Krakowski, WeiWei, Danish_Retard and 1 other person
She's used to London which is hypergamy central and full of chads.
They say that London has a lot of attractive men and is worried that all her effort in softmaxxing won't cut it because she wants an attractive man.

I've had female friends mention to me that they think the men in our city are too ugly and they hate it.
And these female friends were beckies at best.

Plain-looking beckies want HTN+ only.

• +1
Reactions: Clown Show, dakchuh, chadpreetsingh and 7 others
I've had female friends mention to me that they think the men in our city are too ugly and they hate it.
And these female friends were beckies at best.

Plain-looking beckies want HTN+ only.
Aren't HTN and HTB looksmatched though?

Aren't HTN and HTB looksmatched though?
yeah but these were weak-beckies making those comments.

I can't imagine the insane standards some actual HTB must have.
Well I can imagine actually, since I can see the guys my ex dated after me and they mog hard.

• +1
Reactions: Danish_Retard and Xangsane
weak mtb

becky=mtb
Gotcha, then that's hypergamy

those lot think gymmaxxing + softmaxxing + makeup + lip fillers with a MTB face will grant them a fit-bodied HTN+

• +1
Reactions: Danish_Retard and MoggerGaston
Gotcha, then that's hypergamy

those lot think gymmaxxing + softmaxxing + makeup + lip fillers with a MTB face will grant them a fit-bodied HTN+
they weren't doing any of that though. but still complained.

and I can't blame them tbh. One of the weak mtb's is dating a tall HTN right now. That's how fucked dating is here.

• +1
Reactions: Danish_Retard
Becky crying cuz she’s too ugly for Chad

Nothing to see here

• +1
Reactions: Danish_Retard
They are coping strip the makeup ego is wild

We need a hitler but for women this time 🥳

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 39140, Danish_Retard, HerpDerpson and 2 others
Vindicta is one of the rare place on the internet where you will find looksmaxxers PSL autist foids.
Do they know of the existence of looksmax?

Eastern europe sounds ideal as a man. Don't have to do anything but provide and hot foids everywhere. Good thread Zhang! But what kind of sub is this where women are discussing looksmaxxing?

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Danish_Retard, Xangsane and SubSigma
Also she's seething because women in her country don't walk around in sweat pants and look sleazy, they wear dresses and put effort in like they should unlike foids in the UK and America walking around like bums. Hard reality check for this foid, she knows she can't compete. The girls there grow up with a different mentality.

• +1
Reactions: Danish_Retard, horizontallytall and Xangsane
>makeup

>softmax

ahahahahhhah :feelshaha:

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 39140 and Sprinkles
Also she's seething because women in her country don't walk around in sweat pants and look sleazy, they wear dresses and put effort in like they should unlike foids in the UK and America walking around like bums. Hard reality check for this foid, she knows she can't compete. The girls there grow up with a different mentality.
Yeah, she is complaining all of them do that so they're all competing for a fat balding man when the models get the chads who they say don't compare to western European chads.

Eastern europe sounds ideal as a man. Don't have to do anything but provide and hot foids everywhere. Good thread Zhang! But what kind of sub is this where women are discussing looksmaxxing?
Thanks man and it's r/vindicta!

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: JohnDoe, LampPostPrime and Xangsane
I thought looksmaxxing lingo was mostly a thing used by males
I saw a 4chan using girl using "maxx" on Facebook. And I've been seeing it used in general by shit posters on Facebook too as well as "cope"

• JFL
Reactions: Napoleon1800 and Xangsane
I saw a 4chan using girl using "maxx" on Facebook. And I've been seeing it used in general by shit posters on Facebook too as well as "cope"
Autistic white girl?

It’s a hardmaxx. Can literally take a 4/10 foid to a 7-8 if done correctly
No you can always tell when that much is used. I'd say it gives a point or two which is still huge of course

SQUISHY SQUISHY!!!
No stay away she is my one-itis . And she is SE asian hapa so doesn't have the squishy pheno as much

Squishy pheno has no sex appeal

• +1
Reactions: Xangsane