Woman on TikTok complains about being pumped and dumped after a Tinder date, asks the guy why she ghosted her, gets a savage response

Notice she said she went on 35 dates?

From what I've always seen, from dating shows, my own experiences and that of friends. Women are the ones rejecting a second-date in 80% of cases.

While men are like: 'hmm yeah the date wasnt great, but we were prob both just a bit tense. Lets go on a second-date see how it goes'

Modern women want to fall in love on a first date, and if you don't manage to create those feelings on a first-date, they get disinterested very fast. She won't write an article about the 30 guys she rejected though since that wouldn't be the right virtue signalling.

• So Sad
Reactions: mulattomaxxer
It's happening here in the uk. It's usually the asian women stemcelling, particularly indians and chinese. They're also everywhere in silicon valley (among the women). The girl I'm seeing is half indian half white.
Where would a 23-year-old high tier becky with a medicine/STEM master's degree rank in terms of desirability? That describes the girl I'm dating right now.
Yeah it's the same with asian women here, but they are a minority.

I would say a 23yo high tier becky with a stem masters is pretty damn desirable especially if u vibe on that intellectual level. But I would argue that educational/intelligence levels tends to not mean a lot except being a status symbol and then mostly when women judge men and not the other way around.

Yeah just disable your ad blocker for that page

Yeah it's the same with asian women here, but they are a minority.

I would say a 23yo high tier becky with a stem masters is pretty damn desirable especially if u vibe on that intellectual level. But I would argue that educational/intelligence levels tends to not mean a lot except being a status symbol and then mostly when women judge men and not the other way around.
Would you say her getting with me is a match or not? (I've been rated PSL 6 and I've just finished my medical degree.)
In what way would that woman be desirable?
Notice she said she went on 35 dates?

From what I've always seen, from dating shows, my own experiences and that of friends. Women are the ones rejecting a second-date in 80% of cases.

While men are like: 'hmm yeah the date wasnt great, but we were prob both just a bit tense. Lets go on a second-date see how it goes'

Modern women want to fall in love on a first date, and if you don't manage to create those feelings on a first-date, they get disinterested very fast. She won't write an article about the 30 guys she rejected though since that wouldn't be the right virtue signalling.
Then when the chad says "I want sex" on the first date usually the woman goes in because her hormones act up.

What do you expect if you have nothing to offer, woman?

Usually, women go on these apps desperate for relationships, tells the man she wants a relationship, guy tries to lure her in by faking that he wants a relationship, coerces her into sex on the date, she gives in, he dumps her, she "waa waa"'s and cries about it and how she hates men on social media. That's just how it goes.
The big takeaway from this article, aswell as the comments from other women complaining in the video, is that the women can't see the forest for the trees.
It's not the men that want to fuck, that are the issue here, it's the women who pick the wrong guys.
It's the women who most likely only care about looks and want to date, only to then be disappointed that he doesn't want to commit.

It's like people here frequently say: Chad will not commit and they are angry about it.
Despite this, they never stop pursuing Chad.

• +1
Reactions: Xangsane
The big takeaway from this article, aswell as the comments from other women complaining in the video, is that the women can't see the forest for the trees.
It's not the men that want to fuck, that are the issue here, it's the women who pick the wrong guys.
It's the women who most likely only care about looks and want to date, only to then be disappointed that he doesn't want to commit.

It's like people here frequently say: Chad will not commit and they are angry about it.
Despite this, they never stop pursuing Chad.
Chad would only commit with his looksmatch or if the woman is at least a lite with something to offer.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back