🇲🇽 life is what you make of it bro

Fact that that’s the shortest she will go :blackpill:

• +1
Reactions: noobs and nathan
it's average...

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: WeiWei, datboijj, Arcturus and 1 other person
Bro this wouldn't happen if 5'8 guys stopped calling themselves 6'0 regularly wtf do you expect

• +1
  • JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: |Daddy_Zygos|, Litekiller11, Ascеnd and 12 others
Everyone on the internet is either 5'11 or 6 foot.
Bro this wouldn't happen if 5'8 guys stopped calling themselves 6'0 regularly wtf do you expect

• +1
Reactions: bululu_87, tombradylover, SlavicGeneral and 2 others
So what? Half this forum says the same shit and you sperg when a foid does? Lmao

If someone says they are sub 5ft10 here they will be called a manlet :feelskek:

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: zabivnoooy, Ascеnd, ChadL1te and 8 others
They kinda have to because women will straight up deny them for being sub 6’0

Women are the ones who made the standard

My dad and my mom were basically the same height 5’9 vs 5’8

Nowadays though my mom says she won’t date a guy below 6’0

Even though she already had a child with someone who was below that, she decide to randomly raise the standard sometime after they divorced

This is a problem that is driven entirely by runaway female hypergamy

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: |Daddy_Zygos|, rubberduck and sb23
  • +1
Reactions: sb23
They kinda have to because women will straight up deny them for being sub 6’0

Women are the ones who made the standard

My dad and my mom were basically the same height 5’9 vs 5’8

Nowadays though my mom says she won’t date a guy below 6’0

Even though she already had a child with someone who was below that, she decide to randomly raise the standard sometime after they divorced

This is a problem that is driven entirely by runaway female hypergamy
This is what happens when you're chronically online

I'm 5'9 barefoot and have literally never had this problem. Because I'm a real 5'9. Pretending to be 6'0 doesn't make you taller

• +1
Reactions: tombradylover and 0S4MA

I'm 5'9 barefoot and have literally never had this problem. Because I'm a real 5'9. Pretending to be 6'0 doesn't make you taller
yea she’s thinking about 5’7 when she says that girls and a lot of guys inflate height by 2 inches which is why they think 6’0 is average because all the 5’10 dudes say they are 6ft

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 84469
It is, below 6ft you are not a man.

• +1
Reactions: datboijj, ChadL1te, SlavicGeneral and 1 other person
6'2" is king of the manlets

• +1
Reactions: disheartenedcel, datboijj and hopecel

If you think the fact that women’s height standards which exist primarily online, have no effect on the male psyche in the real world you are wrong

It doesn’t matter if a man sees a woman irl or online tell him that minimum requirement to date is 6’0. He will internalize this as a general fact and project it on all women all the same.

However this is a light way of describing the problem because it isn’t just women online who willingly exclaim that sub 6’0 makes a man unworthy of sex.

I have never had a woman deny me for sex for being sub 6’0 either but I’m still effected by the incessant need for women to emphasize that it’s better to be 6’0+ if I as a man who can get laid very easily and frequently have this problem I can’t imagine how bad it must effect dudes who already have a hard time getting laid.

She means 5'6 which all 5'6 manlets larp as 5'9

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Ascеnd, noonespecial and SlavicGeneral
she is right though.

• +1
Reactions: Uncle Dinky
If you think the fact that women’s height standards which exist primarily online, have no effect on the male psyche in the real world you are wrong

It doesn’t matter if a man sees a woman irl or online tell him that minimum requirement to date is 6’0. He will internalize this as a general fact and project it on all women all the same.

However this is a light way of describing the problem because it isn’t just women online who willingly exclaim that sub 6’0 makes a man unworthy of sex.

I have never had a woman deny me for sex for being sub 6’0 either but I’m still effected by the incessant need for women to emphasize that it’s better to be 6’0+ if I as a man who can get laid very easily and frequently have this problem I can’t imagine how bad it must effect dudes who already have a hard time getting laid.
Again. Spoken like someone chronically online. Touch grass

• +1
Reactions: tombradylover

5’11 and below is a short king. I asked my 10 year old cousin what the perfect height was for a man, she asked me to carry her then placed her hand 1 and a half heads above mine. Inflation from social media is brutal. I constantly hear her singing the song “I’m looking for a guy in finance, 6’4, blue eyes. Life begins at 6’2.

• JFL
Reactions: Ascеnd, hopecel, tombradylover and 2 others
Again. Spoken like someone chronically online. Touch grass
i guarantee I have many more friends and much more experience with women than you do

i guarantee I have many more friends and much more experience with women than you do
The irony of a regular user here saying shit like this jfl

With how ducked height inflation is if ur genuinely 5’9 barefoot and don’t say ur 5’10 or 5’11 ur sped and putting urself at a disadvantage.

• +1
Reactions: zabivnoooy, datboijj and ChadL1te
The irony of a regular user here saying shit like this jfl
You must not be familiar with the variety of people who use this website

I just had a bitch I fucked offer to pay for a plane ticket to visit her in France while you sit on a blackpill forum telling me touch grass

Acquiesce Whelp GIF

• JFL
Reactions: sportsmogger
You must not be familiar with the variety of people who use this website

I just had a bitch I fucked offer to pay for a plane ticket to visit her in France while you sit on a blackpill forum telling me touch grass

Acquiesce Whelp GIF
The fact you need to make these larps while simultaneously being a nigga who makes such strong arguments in sad threads like these pretty much tells me you're only lying to yourself.

But hey enjoy your "plane ride"

The fact you need to make these larps while simultaneously being a nigga who makes such strong arguments in sad threads like these pretty much tells me you're only lying to yourself.

But hey enjoy your "plane ride"
Ah yes everybody is larping

You’re so smart

If you're a "real" 5'9 most ppl with guess you are 6'0 not even joking

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: zabivnoooy, Ascеnd and Deleted member 84469
Ah yes everybody is larping

You’re so smart
Who said everybody?

Your response to someone telling you that you are coping about height being THAT important is to proceed to prove how much of a slayer you are.

Yet if you're that much of a slayer, why are you here bitching so much about women? It's the lack of consistency jfl. One sentence women are impossibly hard to please then the next bitches are paying for your jet flights so which is it Nigga

• +1
Reactions: tombradylover

Everyone on the internet is either 5'11 or 6 foot.
6'1 is a king of manlets
It is, below 6'3 you are not a man.

R u gonna accept the place ride
I’m dealing with a pretty shitty health issue rn so probably not but if I get it resolved I will probably go

I have an MRI scheduled for later this month so we’ll see how that goes

At that height you are not short in most countries around the world, (the exceptions are most tall european countries ofc) This means you are dead average, Water, The issue is that you are prone and likely to get heightmogged in a daily basis, you are even going to encounter women at the same height as you, or even taller, Location is heavily determinant in this, With a good height the probabilities of being mogged decrease significantly, and therefore are going to halo your appearence.

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: hypernormie and billymidnight
The bigger question is who tf watches this trash

You think anyone remotely making money has time to hear what some whore has to say on this million times talked about topic?

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: BeanletMogger, tombradylover and billymidnight
Who said everybody?

Your response to someone telling you that you are coping about height being THAT important is to proceed to prove how much of a slayer you are.

Yet if you're that much of a slayer, why are you here bitching so much about women? It's the lack of consistency jfl. One sentence women are impossibly hard to please then the next bitches are paying for your jet flights so which is it Nigga
DNR
IMG 3420

My dick is also 7.2 x 5.6

Tell me I’m larping about that too

The bigger question is who tf watches this trash

You think anyone remotely making money has time to hear what some whore has to say on this million times talked about topic?
Facts asf
She has nice tits tho I’m mirin but imagine taking time outta ur day to watch this consistently jfl

• +1
Reactions: ReadBooksEveryday
  • +1
Reactions: BeanletMogger
Bro if ur really all this like you say you are then shy are you sat here flexing to other incels on a forum
My health is fucked up rn due to an injury so I spend more time on this forum than I usually would

I don’t come here to flex though there’s just not many places on the internet you can have honest conversations + I have a strong interest in evolutionary biology which is the basis of the blackpill

I don’t try and flex I just find it funny when someone insists I’m larping but I get it, most normal attractive people do not spend time in places like this

Last edited:
The women who do reject GL manlets shouldn't matter to them because they essentially have unlimited options who won't care about their height. A GL enough guy who is "short" can attract women their height or even taller than them.

A face mog will always be superior to a height mog. (Excluding having actual dwarfism aka a deformity). Any obsession with the body is cope for an ugly face in general.

• +1
Reactions: hopecel and BeanletMogger
Idk my boxing bag is 5'11.3 (181cm) and im a lot lot taller than it, can imagine what 5'9 is like

5'10 is cut off. Being 5'9 nowadays is not good enough, yep, you can said that you are 5'10 but the barefoot difference is noticeable af
Meanwhile being 5'10 is equivalent 5'11

5'10 is cut off. Being 5'9 nowadays is not good enough, yep, you can said that you are 5'10 but the barefoot difference is noticeable af
Meanwhile being 5'10 is equivalent 5'11
JFL if you think you'd get rejected not being a inch taller 😂.
Short or tall you'd never struggle with dating with a good face.

You think someone like Prime Cruise (ignore status) at 5'7 is losing sleep over some mid foids rejecting him? He's still a god compared to all the ugly/mid people around him. He'd smirk at laugh at these foids. Knowing they'd never meet a man as GL as him in their entire lifetimes.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: hopecel and zabivnoooy
6'1 is a king of manlets
6'1 is the bare minimum to enter the high levels of male competition.

• +1
Reactions: hopecel
Keep justifying your weakness fool
we’re all larping right

Blackpill went viral on TikTok and we got PSL gods using incel terms

But god forbid a nigga that gets pussy has an account on .org

You’re a faggot nigga

I love hoes man, I really do

• Love it
Reactions: billymidnight
JFL if you think you'd get rejected not being a inch taller 😂.
Short or tall you'd never struggle with dating with a good face.

You think someone like Prime Cruise (ignore status) at 5'7 is losing sleep over some mid foids rejecting him? He's still a god compared to all the ugly/mid people around him. He'd smirk at laugh at these foids. Knowing they'd never meet a man as GL as him in their entire lifetimes.
just look as good as tom cruise theory

we’re all larping right

Blackpill went viral on TikTok and we got PSL gods using incel terms

But god forbid a nigga that gets pussy has an account on .org

You’re a faggot nigga
Such a pussy getter yet still bitching about female standards on dot org. I'm not the one making or validating threads like this at the end of the day. If you get so much pussy idk why you think the way you do.