Woman says 5”9 is classified as a “short king”

cause it is

• Love it
Reactions: billymidnight
Such a pussy getter yet still bitching about female standards on dot org. I'm not the one making or validating threads like this at the end of the day. If you get so much pussy idk why you think the way you do.
You can’t manage to have a positive rep ratio on an incel site yet I’m supposed to believe you have more friends than me irl?

You are failing at the most basic tasks of life. You are a loser online and a loser IRL I get it makes you upset but don’t take it out on me

You don’t understand why I think the way I do because you are low IQ. You can’t comprehend how someone who gets pussy could not be a slave to women and see them as anything but beautiful angels

YOU ARE A RETARD FAGGOT

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 84469
You can’t manage to have a positive rep ratio on an incel site yet I’m supposed to believe you have more friends than me irl?

You are failing at the most basic tasks of life. You are a loser online and a loser IRL I get it makes you upset but don’t take it out on me

You don’t understand why I think the way I do because you are low IQ. You can’t comprehend how someone who gets pussy could not be a slave to women and see them as anything but beautiful angels

YOU ARE A RETARD FAGGOT
Holy shit this nigga is losing it. Now resorts to using ONLINE REP SYSTEMS as success in life

But no, you're NOT chronically online 🤣

Holy shit this nigga is losing it. Now resorts to using ONLINE REP SYSTEMS as success in life

But no, you're NOT chronically online 🤣
yes exactly, my point is you aren’t likeable online nor are you likeable irl. If you weren’t so low IQ you would realize that.

I know your type, you didn’t come to this site to add value, you came like a parasite looking to try and flex on people you thought you were better than. It’s obvious because of how quickly you resort to gay Reddit insults like chronically online and “touch grass.”

Telling people to go outside is not gonna give you any updoots here you don’t look cool and nobody thinks it’s funny.

Faggots like you should honestly be banned.

yes exactly, my point is you aren’t likeable online nor are you likeable irl. If you weren’t so low IQ you would realize that.

I know your type, you didn’t come to this site to add value, you came like a parasite looking to try and flex on people you thought you were better than. It’s obvious because of how quickly you resort to gay Reddit insults like chronically online and “touch grass.”

Telling people to go outside is not gonna give you any updoots here you don’t look cool and nobody thinks it’s funny.

Faggots like you should honestly be banned.
Shit nigga you're in your feelings this much because I doubted your slayer status

Also tf you talking about me flexing on people when you literally told me some bitch is buying you plane tickets jfl @ you