Woman want to control uncontrollable men

Tell me how @lifestyle21873's post count and avi was any relevant to the point you made.
The only possible way to interpret that sentence was that you were attributing the fact that people considered this a high IQ thread to his high post count and Scarface avi halo, which would make sense if the OP was @lifestyle21873 and not @tincelw.

@lifestyle21873 doesn't even have 14000 posts tho, that is his reputation lmao.
Lmfao why the fuck was I even mentioned I didnt even talk to him

• +1
Reactions: Cain
Not watering myself down for a low IQ alt troll account from a nihilistic nobody going nowhere in life and catching dopamine thrills off an internet message-board forum

March 6th 2021
7dd24fbe428b7a0118dd748e63ab9085-png.1051952

Say hello to the block.
Damn I really triggered you, nice projection tho, you are the one spamming your abhorrent face in this forum like an absolute attention whore.

You're as phoney as the 5'4 dwarflet OP lol
Dude you are 5'8", you are not in position to mock other people because of their heights.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 756, Deleted member 439 and lifestyle21873
Dark Triad
to add.
Only naricsism, was proven to show a positive correlations, with sexual partners,
Machievalinism and Socipathy; didn't show positive correcaltion

successful if you are incontrol. But remember, once you lose control the relationship is over.
i in general agree.
Being very controlling man, and hyper sensitive about being the on ein control; is actually bad/weak I notice.
So overall, be in control. But if in certain erea's or things of specific situation, she is in control. can let happen now and than. imo. No need to be super strict about it, in all situations.

Being super control freak. Looks insecure to an outsider also.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5048, BigBoy and Deleted member 439
Being very controlling man, and hyper sensitive about being the on ein control; is actually bad/weak I notice.
So overall, be in control. But if in certain erea's or things of specific situation, she is in control. can let happen now and than. imo. No need to be super strict about it, in all situations.
yeah. IMO a control freak is actually not in control at all. He needs to overcompensate for this by acting like a beta and screaming and shouting.
For example if you check your girlfriends phone everyday for messages to see if she is cheating. You are control freak but you have no actual control. Real chad doesnt even need to check her messages since he knows shes not going to cheat. that imo the difference between acting like you are in control and actually being in control.

• +1
Reactions: tyronelite, Deleted member 5048, AsGoodAsItGets and 2 others
this is why they like fuckboys jfl its easy to tell. they think that theyre gonna be the ones that r gonna change him and when they realize they cant they leave jfl

Woman want to control uncontrollable men - This is the ultimate truth which bridges blackpill and redpilled thinking.
View attachment 1051605
This has occured due to 2 reasons:

1. Decline in masculinity and Male SMV
View attachment 1051610
Can you blame woman for rating 80% of men below average on okaycupid? (1)The average male can benchpress 61KG on the benchpress for a 1RM. The average male has no sex appeal.
when you have a great selection of high SMV online, why would you logically settle for someone with no value?
View attachment 1051614

2. Woman realise their value

Cope all you want. Average to below average woman have never had more SMV. The average woman (who is probably as unattractive as the average male is) recieves 15x the matches an average male does. Body positivity movement is further increasing the ego of girls. The Allmen and toxic masculinity movements are cucking vunerable men into becoming submissive and weak.

"Strübel and Petrie (2016) demonstrated both genders of online daters suffer from increased body dissatisfaction, body shame, body monitoring, comparing oneself physically to others, and using media to guide perspective on appearance and attractiveness. However, only male online daters suffered from lower self-esteem, indicating differences in how the two genders experience online dating are leading to differences in mental health associated with its ongoing rise and growing prevalence."

This brings me onto the statement: Woman want to control uncontrollable men.
Biologically woman are caretakers and feminine, and men are meant to be masculine. However due to these 2 things, this dynamic is very rare. However, Woman still desire this relationship. Despite preaching equality and feminism, females are DISGUSTED by males who advocate for feminism. Woman desire uncontrollable men. They are sick of weak submissive dogs on tinder who worship them. They want an exciting relationship, rather than a friendship with an ugly guy.

Things which make men uncontrollable are things which give men options. You cant control a man who has 3 other girls he could go too.
Face, Frame, Masculinity, Status, Height, Money, Success, Dark Triad

Think about the the following situtations:
1. Why do girls suddenly show a disinterest in you when you message them too much?
2. Why does a girl cheat on you and when you leave her cry about it and want you back?
3. Why does a girl shit test you?
4. Why does sex die after marriage

These are tests. They want to see if you are in control or if they can control you. As long as you are a high SMV male all your relationships will be successful if you are incontrol. But remember, once you lose control the relationship is over.

inspiration for this thread was from this thread, its the perfect example: @Zdeweilx
https://looksmax.org/threads/my-ex-...-i-have-a-new-girlfriend.319366/#post-5401666
girl was attracted to the guy, they start dating and realises he is no longer in control and loses attraction and breaks up, 2weeks later he gets a new gf and is in control again and she is attracted to him again

@OOGABOOGA @DatGuyYouLike
Top tier thread. Please tag in future posts (even tho I’m a grey 😠)

Not watering myself down for a low IQ alt troll account from a nihilistic nobody going nowhere in life and catching dopamine thrills off an internet message-board forum

March 6th 2021
View attachment 1051952

Say hello to the block.

You're as phoney AND jealous as the 5'4 dwarflet OP lol
Seriously bro why are you so combative? You’re not really adding to the discussion.

• +1
Reactions: Patient A
Seriously bro why are you so combative? You’re not really adding to the discussion.
Indeed. This is normal behaviour for @MakinItHappen

He loves to argue. He thrives on anger

• JFL
Reactions: Cain and AsGoodAsItGets
A lot of it is misunderstanding the fundamental reason that many girls are using Tinder/Bumble. They are there just for validation and to flirt a bit but not actually serious about meetups so my ego has been getting bruised beyond control when I cant convert every single snapchat or number I get into a lay

I really need to step back and take a breather cause IRL when I meet girls I literally just get approached and told I am very GL almost every time

Online vs Real life is COMPLETELY DIFFERENT realities
This is very true.

I remember back in 2018 when I was trying my absolute hardest to slay. If I went out clubbing, I would easily pull women home with 100% success rate. On tinder however, I got crazy amount of matches but the success-rate was probably more like 20%. What I learned was:

1. Many are on tinder just for validation, possibly in relationship even
2. Their pussies dry up extremely fast through any texting exchange. No amount of "text game" can save you from her losing interest through any means of texting

The largest factor though is that I believe the fact that you have already "admitted" that you're interested through matching with her takes away a lot of her interest. Tinder functions in a way that considering how many matches girls gets, it automatically puts the man in the "chase" position. This is obviously a massive turn off.

I got the best success through Tinder via essentially instantly asking to meet up at my or her place (insinuating sex first meeting), and if they werent immediately responsive, I just ghosted them. Even then, overcoming the challenges of tindering is just a huge uphill battle. I ended up deleting the app and just use clubbing to get a good rotation of booty calls.

• +1
Reactions: Cain, Amnesia, AsGoodAsItGets and 3 others
Great thread. Women want chads who are submissive & beta which rarely happens.

Either share the guy or settle with the safe beta

A lot of it is misunderstanding the fundamental reason that many girls are using Tinder/Bumble. They are there just for validation and to flirt a bit but not actually serious about meetups so my ego has been getting bruised beyond control when I cant convert every single snapchat or number I get into a lay

I really need to step back and take a breather cause IRL when I meet girls I literally just get approached and told I am very GL almost every time

Online vs Real life is COMPLETELY DIFFERENT realities

looks theory died.