Women Absorb and Carry Living DNA and Cells From Every Male They Had Sex With! Microchimerism is the real

This is probably why I mentally discard women who I've seen with another male. They're never again seen as an option again in my eyes. Even if they're in an LTR. It's just disgusting and cucky to think ever having anything beyond a rough hookup with her

• +1
Reactions: oldcelloser
High IQ.

Let your 10/10 wife get fucked by multiple Chads before impregnating her to guarantee good genes.
This is why I view women who fuck subhumans for whatever reason as the most disposable/worst whores. Literally ruins a girl in your mind

View attachment 1284981View attachment 1284924View attachment 1284983View attachment 1284984
tL;dr: A women carries the DNA of every man she's had sex with and a portion of that DNA passes on to her subsequent children regardless of the 'father'. I know this is hard to deal with, but it's important you come to terms if your a woman.

This was a government funded study involving many qualified scientists the effect is called Microchimerism/Telegony and new research into this field is confirming what animal breeders have suspected for a long time. It is important to note if you are helping to spread this that sheer DENIAL from males & females alike can be very very strong.

in a study they proved a description of male MC in the female human brain and specific brain regions. The study was originally trying to determine if women who have been pregnant with a son might be more predisposed to certain neurological diseases since these certain diseases occur more frequently in males.

"Collectively with data showing the presence of male DNA in the cerebrospinal fluid [32], our results indicate that fetal DNA and likely cells can cross the human blood-brain barrier (BBB) and reside in the brain. Changes in BBB permeability occur during pregnancy [33] and may therefore provide a unique opportunity for the establishment of Mc in the brain. Also unique to our study are the findings that male Mc in the human female brain is relatively frequent (positive in 63% of subjects) and distributed in multiple brain regions, and is potentially persistent across the human lifespan (the oldest female in whom male DNA was detected in the brain was 94 years)."

Through the study they blindly and politically assume that all male Mc DNA found hosting in the female brain was from a male pregnancy. Funny how even our brightest scientists can live in denial.

BUT, when they autopsied the brains of women who had never ever been pregnant they STILL found male DNA prevalent in the female brain.

They did their best to hide the evidence. They buried it in numerous sub studies but I sifted through it all and found the damning statement, the one they tried to avoid. The statement that every single article written about this extremely important study completely censored and left out.

What are they afraid of?

"CONCLUSIONS. Male microchimerism was not infrequent in women without sons. Besides known pregnancies, other possible sources of male microchimerism include unrecognized spontaneous abortions, vanished male twin, an older brother transferred by maternal circulation, or SEXUAL INTERCOURSE. Male microchimerism was significantly more frequent and levels were higher in women with induced abortions than women with other pregnancy histories. Further studies are needed to determine specific origins of male microchimerism in women".

The unambiguous money-quote. Direct from the scientists themselves, though obviously reluctant to say it.

Its so convenient how they flat out ignore the MOST OBVIOUS source of microchimerism male DNA hosting inside the female body. And the periodicals just deleted it altogether. The scum bags.

This has very important ramifications for women. Especially promiscuous women who practice unprotected sexual intercourse. Every male you absorb spermatozoa from becomes a living part of you FOR LIFE. The women autopsied in this study were elderly. Some had carried the living male DNA for well over 50 years!

This will certainly piss the feminists off. But it explains so much about women, life and relationships.

Sperm is alive. It is a living cell. When it is injected into yo it swims and attaches and burrows into your flesh. If its in your mouth it swims and climbs into your nasal passages, inner ear, and behind your eyes. Then digs in. It enters your blood stream and collects in your brain and spine. Like something out of a scifi-movie.

I love how the agenda has convinced young ladies to be promiscuous. They knowingly sabotaging generations of young women. Of COURSE they are.

The male DNA can also pass into and become part of a fetus from an entirely different male. So if your woman has a long track record, then your kids are likely carrying DNA from her past hookups.

Is this why ancient Sumerian Gods specifically said to not have premarital sex? Is this why they forbid homosexuality?

We have only begun to understand the power and ramifications of this Links below:

of course, we ve known this for years but its censored so as to not disrupt the neo liberal world order and the population reduction agenda
this is what im not doing LTRs i hate these whores honestly
do you think it still applies if you had a vasectomy or nah? :LOL:

• +1
Reactions: RICO
of course, we ve known this for years but its censored so as to not disrupt the neo liberal world order and the population reduction agenda
this is what im not doing LTRs i hate these whores honestly
do you think it still applies if you had a vasectomy or nah? :LOL:
Nah, you need to have sperm that burrow into the blood stream for this to happen

@Thompsonz it is over

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 13332