Women Act Like Height Is The Most Important Because

randomvanish

randomvanish

České srdce, otevřené všem!
Women know a real chad-face man is incredibly real. They know more than you because they actively dating starting from an early age. They either don't come across to a chad or know that chad won't settle with them or even fuck them.
Unless what you tards think, chads don't fuck normies.

So they choose the second best option, height, which is not so rare among men. So, stop coping about height.

Im Right Told You So GIF by DeRay Davis

• +1
Reactions: Vasco-v2, Deleted member 17829, KING REIDYZ and 5 others
It's also cause they feel pressured to like tall guys only, if they get with a guy, no matter how good-looking he is, if he is shorter than her or the same height as her or some shit then her friends will gossip, talk shit about his height, etc.

For instance, I once had a girl who was really into me. She broke up with me the next day cause she got pressured into it by her friend group because apparently, they thought I was some crazy racist nazi, which is absolutely absurd. Regardless, this proves how women are social creatures and will cave in to pressure at a moment's notice.

• +1
  • JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 20519, |Daddy_Zygos|, MaxillaMaxing and 6 others
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 17829, |Daddy_Zygos|, rand anon and 1 other person
5'8 cope

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 20519 and Deleted member 17829
Height matters for everything. Face matters for relationships. I'd rather take height

• +1
Reactions: Tallooksmaxxer, spongebob, Deleted member 20519 and 2 others