Women adore masculinity and would rather acclimate to fiendish personas

BigJimsWornOutTires

BigJimsWornOutTires

Kraken
Timid vs. Upfront

A shy feller easily embarrassed by words like vagina drips, titty milk, butthole leakage, and, of course, orgasmic discharge discourages a woman who wants to watch her vagina licked dry. All women enjoy semen showers, cumpies, and stuffed turkey necks. They'd rather you scatter your masculinity over her beauty than make silly, stupid faces to lustful terms.

The upfront feller talking about his erection face-to-face with a woman is someone she can trust. She can trust the guy who says, "I wanna bury my dick down your throat." Bad boys talk dirty. "I wanna fuck you over the kitchen table while grandma's taking a dump." Ugh, how can a woman refuse that? She knows he understands her slutty nature. All women are sluts by default. But many prefer to be that sex-crazed vagina with one partner, not multiple. Ugh, gross. She'd rather have that dick only inside her vagina and mouth. Having another woman's byproduct on it, then inside her mouth and vagina, ugh. Fucking gross! Nasty.

Excuses, Excuses

Bickering keeps you inside that basement, literally or metaphorically. Let's face it, if you're not hitched or getting your ball sack emptied, at least weekly, you are indeed that basement dweller.

Instead of finding excuses, face your fear with dignity. From my analogy of this forum, many of you curries, crackas, niggas, and ricebowls are scared of women. Instead of flirting with her and shooting the dice, you fap to her images without her knowledge. Unless you're Bubba, ugh. He wants her to know when he jerks off to her, "Hey, Bambi. I like your new Instagram pic. I'm jerking off to it as I speak. Voice-to-text rules. Uh-huh, I'm about to unload now." - BLOCKED!

And do you know why she blocked Bubba? Because it's fucking creepy! You won't see a woman rubbing her roasted clit to an image of a man. She might browse women's lingerie magazines and get er' done that way. Not that the women arouse her, but the lingerie entices fantasy. Ah, yes, the mind of a woman thrives in Storyville.

She's From Fantasy Island

Perhaps you get lucky and have intercourse. As you're behind her, she's picturing a gang of notoriously violent thugs passing her around like a bowl of fresh, warm, chunky pea soup. Ugh. She'll prove this by slightly changing positions. "I gotta move, Boo. My hands are hurting." She then pushes her breasts into the bed, hands spread out across the sheets. Now she's visualizing another thug had just beat the shit out of the other one and yanked him off so he could violate her. Ah, yes, their minds are awkwardly bizarre when it comes to fucking.

Jerking Off is Fear

Women enjoy money. Who doesn't, right? With that said, she might share her images because she wants the money. She might also do it because she's perverted for herself. But she doesn't want to hear about you jerking off to them. Unless that's part of the job requirement, such as OnlyFans, camwhores, strip joints, etc.

The more you jerk off to "her" images, the more fear you yield. My number one rule is NEVER jerk off to a coworker, classmate, teacher, buddy's gf/wife, etc. If you do, your paranoia will tease you when you're face-to-face with her. Your paranoia will react, "She knows you've been jerking off in your mouth to her, bruh." Yeah, your paranoia calls you bruh. "Don't look at her!" Ugh. C-R-E-E-P-Y!

If you avoid eye contact with her, she knows you've been jerking off in your mouth to her. And you know how she feels about that (creepy). Unless you pay her! Perhaps, hand her twenty bucks. "What is this for?" she'd ask. "You didn't borrow money from me."

"Trust me. You earned it," followed up with a wink.

• +1
Reactions: LooksOrDeath, Shkreliii and Primalsplit
Listen, my fellow Brocel. u r over analyzing this waaay too much. Not all girls instinctively assume: u Fapped to their pics, cuz u liked one of her insta post JFL. It mainly has to do with the: Environment, and Social circles that you encounter a girl in. Don't be expecting to find a good loyal girl: at a Strip Club.

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Shkreliii, BigJimsWornOutTires and kebab
Listen, my fellow Brocel. u r over analyzing this waaay too much. Not all girls instinctively assume: u Fapped to their pics, cuz u liked one of her insta post JFL. It mainly has to do with the: Environment, and Social circles that you encounter a girl in. Don't be expecting to find a good loyal girl: at a Strip Club.
Women not selling themselves for sex or sexual gratification find it disturbing a guy jerks off to her images and clips. I know this for a fact from the women I've dated in the past. A few of them were in the Hollywood biz. One still is. And yeah, quite of few of them have said, "Why do you ask so many fucking questions?" Information, Watson!

The more you jerk off, the more fear you ferment.

I share my bowl of fresh, warm chunky pea soup with you people, and this is the gratitude I get.

Fuck this forum.

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: LooksOrDeath, Shkreliii, Primalsplit and 1 other person
That's true

• +1
Reactions: Shkreliii and BigJimsWornOutTires
Women not selling themselves for sex or sexual gratification find it disturbing a guy jerks off to her images and clips. I know this for a fact from the women I've dated in the past. A few of them were in the Hollywood biz. One still is. And yeah, quite of few of them have said, "Why do you ask so many fucking questions?" Information, Watson!

The more you jerk off, the more fear you ferment.

I share my bowl of fresh, warm chunky pea soup with you people, and this is the gratitude I get.

Fuck this forum.
IDK, The more you go further in this; so called: Life, and you feel a Bit Mature. Eventually, you Outgrow those: Thought patterns, Assuming that you grow up in: Relatively Normal Conditions.

• +1
That's true
Donald Trump Republicans GIF by Election 2016

IDK, The more you go further in this; so called: Life, and you feel a Bit Mature. Eventually, you Outgrow those: Thought patterns, Assuming that you grow up in: Relatively Normal Conditions.
Robert Redford Nod GIF

• +1
Reactions: Shkreliii

• +1