women and man abuse each other in different ways

lookismfugee

lookismfugee

i cope thefore i exist
there is truth on both sides, feminazis and inkels.
what they have in common? ugly

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 4430, inceletto, IndianJock and 4 others
cope. they have hundreds of cucks filling their inboxes everyday while we post in a website called “looksmax forum”

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Chadlitecel, BigBoy, Aesthetic and 6 others
cope. they have hundreds of cucks filling their inboxes everyday while we post in a website called “looksmax forum”
too bad they dont want them. given they are rich they might even marry them someday. reality is ugly man is wallet/useful and ugly woman is cumdumpster. even to each other

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: IndianJock, Aesthetic, thickdickdaddy27 and 1 other person
yeah men aren’t perfect either of course, i just wonder why some modern women hate men so much..

when they grew up in a house designed and built by men, on a street designed and built by men. She wouldn’t be able to go on the toilet or go to work in her car if men didn’t engineer and build these things. And the chances are she was provided for by a man (her father) when she grew up.

I am grateful for all contributions made by people of both genders in scientific fields and discoveries that further society but I dislike how if you mention that mostly men created things that benefit society, regardless of whether women weren’t allowed to pursue these things or not you are instantly labelled as a “misogynist”.

Maybe men just are better suited to furthering society in more ways? Lol, nothing wrong with that. Men need women too

• +1
Reactions: BigBoy and ElliotRodgerJr
there is truth on both sides, feminazis and inkels.
what they have in common? ugly

Except 1 side admits their ugly and trying to find solutions the other denies the problem

Except 1 side admits their ugly and trying to find solutions the other denies the problem
ugly still stays. no matter what.

That's why you have to fraud quite simple.

I have yet to see any feminists addressing lookism.
yeah but i was talking about reason behind all. not fixing or frauding.

• Hmm...
Reactions: lookismfugee

Not really were different in what we hate.

Feminists hate men for the most part I don't hate foids I hate lookism their is a difference.

Not really were different in what we hate.

Feminists hate men for the most part I don't hate foids I hate lookism their is a difference.
they will say they hate sin not sinner aswell

they will say they hate sin not sinner aswell

I don't hate foids on their own I hate everyone equally its different from hating 1 specefic thing.

Your not black pilled if you only hate women selectively.

Uglies will always suffer bro,i'll break this circle deppression oncei really ascend to chad inshAllah