My balls feel different

M

Mealworm

Sphinx
I don't know why, but my testicles feel different in shape and orientation. They used to hang horizontally, but now they hang perpendicular to each other. Sometimes one testicle hangs horizontally while the other remains perpendicular, but then they both revert to being perpendicular. On days when my testicles hang horizontally (which I call my good days), I often sleep better and feel healthier overall. Can somebody tell me what might be going on? I'm lost

• +1
Reactions: shizuku11111
Our bgm, who art in looksmax.org,
hallowed be thy facial harmony; thy ascension come; thy will looksmaxx; irl as it is in morphs.
Give us this day our daily bbc thread.
And unban us for our fuck ups, as we forgive those who shitposted in the ratings section And lead us not into ropemaxxing; but deliver us into ascension

JFL

Testicular rotation which may lead to testicular torsion of rotated badly enough

sometimes, well lot of times my ballsack becomes tight af and i hate it, makes me feel like my balls disappeared

damn, is it bad?
If you have a bell clapper deformity, your testicles hang in your scrotum and swing freely, like a clapper in a bell. The free-swinging can lead to twisting. Testicular torsion can also occur after an injury to your testicle or scrotum. Physical activities don't cause testicular torsion.

• +1
damn, is it bad?
Some males are born with no tissue holding the testes to the scrotum. This lets the testes "swing" inside the scrotum (often called a "bell clapper" deformity). Torsion can happen on either side, but rarely on both sides. Physical activity doesn't cause torsion.

• +1
Some males are born with no tissue holding the testes to the scrotum. This lets the testes "swing" inside the scrotum (often called a "bell clapper" deformity). Torsion can happen on either side, but rarely on both sides. Physical activity doesn't cause torsion.
you should go to a doc probably

The bell clapper deformity, congenital anatomical abnormality present in 12% of males, is an important predisposing factor in testicular torsion in which the tunica vaginalis inserts high on the spermatic cord, leaving the testis free to rotate, however its presence in females has never been described.

Bro go to the hospital or sumt to get that shut checked out

Wtf I can rotate my testicles and it doesn't even hurt

This explains so much. When I was a kid, I experienced the worst pain in my testicles, sometimes to the point where I couldn't even move because I had twisted them in an awkward position. Then I had to get up and try to get them back to normal, and then the pain stopped. Honestly, this happened so many times, but rarely anymore

Can't just just like untie it?