women approach (ending the cope)

Adriana Lima

Adriana Lima

Fuck you ugly
Yeah so anyway I went to the park today to go for a run and the local village rapist says that Im cute and that we should go skirt shopping sometime. I say thanks but im straight, he responds ok cause I was asking because that group of women near the playground, wanted me to ask if you were a buttlord cause they think you are GL. So I go to the playground where the group of women were watching their kids play and they ask if im a model or something. They invite me to have a no limits orgy right there on the playground in front of their kids and everyone else in the park where they also shower me in champagne that I materialised from thin air with the power of my chad brain.

They are all late 20s to 30s d cups gym bodies very gl, trophy wives type. Women will literally do anal in public in front of their kids if ur goodlooking (trust me bro)

Women dont approach jfl

For the willfully ignorant, recent selfie from the Area 51 chad manufacturing plant.

Attachments

• 5J5yBw2_d.jpg
    5J5yBw2_d.jpg
    18.6 KB · Views: 126
  • JFL
Reactions: court monarch777, Eduardo DOV, Deleted member 10913 and 5 others
tales from victoria secret department store

• JFL
Reactions: TedKazanski, Deleted member 6128, Eduardo DOV and 2 others
Yeah so anyway I went to the park today to go for a run and the local village rapist says that Im cute and that we should go skirt shopping sometime. I say thanks but im straight, he responds ok cause I was asking because that group of women near the playground, wanted me to ask if you were a buttlord cause they think you are GL. So I go to the playground where the group of women were watching their kids play and they ask if im a model or something. They invite me to have a no limits orgy right there on the playground in front of their kids and everyone else in the park where they also shower me in champagne that I materialised from thin air with the power of my chad brain.

They are all late 20s to 30s d cups gym bodies very gl, trophy wives type. Women will literally do anal in public in front of their kids if ur goodlooking (trust me bro)

Women dont approach jfl

For the willfully ignorant, recent selfie from the Area 51 chad manufacturing plant.
ur profilepic gave me a boner

Photo16

• JFL
Reactions: EverythingMattersCel, Baldingman1998, datboijj and 3 others
LMAO.

To add, about the "women do approach" blackpill concept.
I see it as half truth, and half misconception.

1. it depends on country, culture also alot
2. true in social situations, but less true in a random way.
3. also women tend to not approach so directly, but are giving signals, plentifold. Which dependant on defenition can also be labelled as "appraoch".

• +1
Reactions: gamma
no im her secretary from New Zealand who runs this acount for her
could u ask adriana lima if she is interested in coming to pakistan and having sex with a 16 year old dark triad chadlite low inhib kinda gay bad boy in an asylum (me) ?

tell her i have 7 inch cock and she can jelq me everyday to make it 8 inch , also im 5 11 and i have a net worth of around 13 dollars

• Love it
Reactions: Adriana Lima
3. also women tend to not approach so directly, but are giving signals, plentifold. Which dependant on defenition can also be labelled as "appraoch".
This doesnt count as approach

also I think the age range and social setting needs to be taken into acount let alone culture and race has influence

• +1
Reactions: eduardkoopman and thickdickdaddy27
LMAO.

To add, about the "women do approach" blackpill concept.
I see it as half truth, and half misconception.

1. it depends on country, culture also alot
2. true in social situations, but less true in a random way.
im in pakistan and still got approached in a park by girls

• +1
Reactions: eduardkoopman
could u ask adriana lima if she is interested in coming to pakistan and having sex with a 16 year old dark triad chadlite low inhib kinda gay bad boy in an asylum (me) ?

tell her i have 7 inch cock and she can jelq me everyday to make it 8 inch , also im 5 11 and i have a net worth of around 13 dollars
@Adriana Lima please reply , or ill kidnap you and give u orbital box osteotomy to make u curry

• +1
@Adriana Lima please reply , or ill kidnap you and give u orbital box osteotomy to make u curry
Well I will ask her for you but she says she doesnt consider men under 6'7 as human so............

Women approach but they never approach their looksmatch, only men that mog them

If a man wants his looksmatch (or just a little below) he must make the first move

• +1
Reactions: thisend, Lawton88 and eduardkoopman

If a man wants his looksmatch (or just a little below) he must make the first move
muh observation also

• +1
Well I will ask her for you but she says she doesnt consider men under 6'7 as human so............
well , tell her ill give her my 17 dollars and let her eat my lunch

• JFL
Women DO approach (only if you're good looking)

Im pretty sure @Amnesia has done wilder things than that.

I think this is pretty close to reality. When I am at my target weight and have women approaching me at the bar the ones that are average looking 5 and 6s on a 10 scale will sometimes straight up tell me they think I am hot or other statement like that while the 7s and 8s will just make it known I might meet their minimum threshold by the frequent quick stares and messing with their hair etc. The farthest they may go before me talking to them is a touch on the back as they pass by you.

• +1