Women Are 100x More Visual Than Men. Stop Being Bluepilled, Wake Up, and Looksmax

SHARK

SHARK

Kraken
Questionnaire: Please select 'men' or 'women' for each of the following questions:

1. Which gender cares more about their outfits, matching colors and shoes, and criticizes people for what they wear? Men/Women
2. Which gender typically cares more about how the interior of their home looks? They need to make sure the curtains match the furniture, tries to find the perfect spot to put a vase of flowers, and watch HGTV? Men/Women
3. Which gender cares more about how their Instagram looks, cares more about taking pictures when travelling, and uploads the most photos to their social media? Men/Women
4. Which gender uses pinterest, an app based on 'cute' diy ideas, much more than the other? Men/Women
5. Which gender typically decorates their school locker in stickers, photos, and mirrors? Men/Women
6. Which gender cares more about how beautiful or unique their wedding or engagement ring looks? Men/Women
7. Which gender typically has a clean, colorful, and decorated room? Men/Women
8. Which gender is more likely to have a clothing 'fashion show' at a sleepover? Boys/Girls
9. Which gender cares more about how their fingernails and toenails look? Men/Women
Add any more if you like.

Girls are extremely particular when it comes to appearance. They see more flaws in you than you see in yourself.

--------------------------------

This was a trend on twitter. Look at these girls just SHOCKED at their guy friends' apartments. Women constantly need to be entertained by their visual senses. This room needs posters, flower vases, nice furniture, etc etc for a female to be satisfied.

Screen Shot 2018-12-27 at 12.32.03 AM.png

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: AscendingHero, TheChosenChad, Griffith and 24 others
they are insecure and know looks are important to get attentions
Also keep in mind anyone who sucks cock is inferior to you no matter how good she looks

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Slayercel, Deleted member 685, LowTierNormie and 7 others
Which gender jerks the dick off more? Men/Women

debunked

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Slayercel, maxmendietta, karbo and 9 others
Imagine being born blackpilled like women do.

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: HighIQcel, EckhartTollemaxx and Rasputin
Star

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: HighIQcel, justanothergymcell, Maxillacel and 5 others
screen-shot-2018-12-27-at-12-32-03-am-png.9409

Had to lol at this pic because men are about functionality, why get a buncha useless tables, side desks that you never use or gay artwork for your walls

• +1
Reactions: HighIQcel, Deleted member 685, randomguy1235 and 7 others
Which gender jerks the dick off more? Men/Women

debunked
makes zero sense. just means men are hornier. and men can get off to 4/10 girls. There are ZERO girls masturbating to this --> :incel:

• +1
Reactions: HighIQcel, NormieKilla and Mansnob
Scientific studies have also been done confirming that women are more visually stimulated, despite our cultural conceptions that it's men, but the media never covers these studies. I'll try and find the ones I have saved somewhere.

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: HighIQcel, randomguy1235, chadpreetcel123 and 4 others
High IQ post.

• +1
Reactions: SHARK
Not only are women more visually stimulated, but they put heavily more emphasis on FACIAL attractiveness vs body whereas men tend to give more equal consideration to both when evaluating a womans overall sexual appeal

I remember reading this in a study or two

• +1
Reactions: randomguy1235, middayshowers, NormieKilla and 7 others
I ll have 13k+ followers on Instagram when i used It.
I had not i ll have

• +1
Not only are women more visually stimulated, but they put heavily more emphasis on FACIAL attractiveness vs body whereas men tend to give more equal consideration to both when evaluating a womans overall sexual appeal

Is because face is the most valuable sign of Genetics Worth.

In the case of Womans, it's happens because Butt and Tits are sign of Youth Fertile and High E.

• +1
Reactions: HighIQcel, SHARK, Effortless and 3 others
Now that's what I call based

• +1

Agree 10000%

• +1
Questionnaire: Please select 'men' or 'women' for each of the following questions:

1. Which gender cares more about their outfits, matching colors and shoes, and criticizes people for what they wear? Men/Women
2. Which gender typically cares more about how the interior of their home looks? They need to make sure the curtains match the furniture, tries to find the perfect spot to put a vase of flowers, and watch HGTV? Men/Women
3. Which gender cares more about how their Instagram looks, cares more about taking pictures when travelling, and uploads the most photos to their social media? Men/Women
4. Which gender uses pinterest, an app based on 'cute' diy ideas, much more than the other? Men/Women
5. Which gender typically decorates their school locker in stickers, photos, and mirrors? Men/Women
6. Which gender cares more about how beautiful or unique their wedding or engagement ring looks? Men/Women
7. Which gender typically has a clean, colorful, and decorated room? Men/Women
8. Which gender is more likely to have a clothing 'fashion show' at a sleepover? Boys/Girls
9. Which gender cares more about how their fingernails and toenails look? Men/Women
Add any more if you like.

Girls are extremely particular when it comes to appearance. They see more flaws in you than you see in yourself.

This was a trend on twitter. Look at these girls just SHOCKED at their guy friends' apartments. Women constantly need to be entertained by their visual senses. This room needs posters, flower vases, nice furniture, etc etc for a female to be satisfied.

Another high IQ post by SHARK. Keep up the good work boyo

• +1
Great post tbh

• +1

That apartment is literally perfect, these bitches are tripping mane.

• +1
Reactions: HighIQcel and SHARK

Evolutionarily speaking, we have to be.

Which is why I've always said that rating women on 1-10 scale is largely arbitrary and mostly binary.

• +1

https://www.sciencedirect.com/science/article/pii/S0003347207000565

"For both sexes, face attractiveness predicted overall attractiveness more strongly than did body attractiveness, and this difference was significant in males. "

• +1
Reactions: Amnesia
I never had to read a single study to know that women were more visually oriented than people wanted to admit. I knew that was the case ever since the first time I was one of the only males to not get a single IOI since middle school.

• +1
Reactions: DidntRead, NormieKilla and SHARK
You have a fundamental misunderstanding - women are so focused on their looks as an evolutionary behavior precisely because men are more looks-driven. Men are more focused on their achievements because in the past that is what set you apart as a worthy mate - your status. And it still is today IMO, women seem to be looks-driven today because our world is so looks-driven that being good looking alone nets you a shitton of status. This wouldn't happen in a time of scarcity and rampant chaos and violence though, it can only occur in a culture of enormous wealth and excess.
That said yeah looksmax.

• +1
Reactions: Slayercel
Women are forced heterosexuals

please show the study

hope for me as a prettyboy manlet

High effort high iq thread. We should not spread it to normies because they'll start looksmaxing and thus increase competition

• +1
Reactions: HighIQcel and whitebadboy
Water is wet

Water is poisonous. Chad only drinks alcohol

Screen Shot 2018 12 27 at 123203 AM

Shit man that looks like heaven

• +1
Reactions: HighIQcel
Absolutely essential read

Love how society accepts the fact that women are more visual about everything except...wait for it....LOOKS.

Suddenly all women stop caring about appearance while everything from their dog, to their wallpaper to the bathroom tiles are micro managed, but the face of their SO that they will look at for YEARS suddenly doesn't matter.

Makes perfect sense yes.

• +1
Reactions: Slayercel, HighIQcel, middayshowers and 1 other person