Women are a joke

D

Deleted member 17448

Verified Mogger
I've been fucking this girl two times (destroyer intense sex). So I thought this third time meeting we could fuck and then (because I get fucking hungry after those sex sessions) eat dinner in some cheap restaurant (each one paying their own part obviously).

The thing is that when I mention going to my house before dinner she says: I don't want to, I'm on my period, I'm not comfortable with that. MOST women are a bit uncomfortable because of the blood, they just need a bit of reassurance that everything is ok, so seeing where this is going I decide to be assertive and I said: Don't worry, it's fine by me, I don't mind it, you can relax with that. And then she says: It's me, I know men usually don't mind it. Because this is utter and total disrespect for me (after fucking her for hours, stretching her pussy to the limit, giving her 20+ orgasms) I decide to play the educated IDGAF card: Don't worry, we can always hang out and eat dinner when you are not on your period.

She saw my message and didn't answer, she didn't take it well:feelshah:

If I was a beta bitch without options I would have gone to the dinner without sex, and she would have lost all the respect she had for me. Now she thinks I'm a soulless asshole, but she is not my gf, she is not entitled right now to a dinner without sex. Hold your frame boyos.

Last edited:
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Rt-Rust1, forevergymcelling, FailedNormieManlet and 5 others
Fornication is a sin, we all have did it but the difference between being a habitational sinner vs a sinner who can redeem himself, is the difference between one who constantly enjoys sinning vs someone who is watchful of his sin but succumbed.

Anyways, this female was def trying to branch you like a beta. Sex is ultimately a tool used to secure comfort for modern women, so it was inevitable that she eventually tried to trip you up into eventually being more beta. She made sure to add "im not comfortable with that" as if to invoke certain panic responses.

Whats even more disrespectful is her notion of "its me, "MEN" usually dont mind it" as if being known by men is somewhat of a thing to be proud of, and that you should be inclined to follow suit based on that.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 19551, Chadeep, Just4Beast and 2 others
Fornication is a sin, we all have did it but the difference between being a sin-ner vs someone who can redeem himself, is the difference between one who constantly enjoys sinning vs someone who is watchful of his sin but succumbed.

Anyways, this female was def trying to branch you like a beta. Sex is ultimately a tool used to secure comfort for modern women, so it was inevitable that she eventually tried to trip you up into eventually being more beta. She made sure to add "im not comfortable with that" as if to invoke certain panic responses.

Whats even more disrespectful is her notion of "its me, "MEN" usually dont mind it" as if being known by men is somewhat of a thing to be proud of, and that you should be inclined to follow suit based on that.
This proves too that if a woman thinks you don't fit whatever mold she wants, she will ghost you without remorse, despite "never being fucked like you did". Women if not emotionally invested can toss any man (even a Chad) at any time. But who cares, there are bitches who will play along.

• +1
Reactions: Chadeep, Deleted member 18244 and Daniel Plainview
This proves too that if a woman thinks you don't fit whatever mold she wants, she will ghost you without remorse, despite "never being fucked like you did". Women if not emotionally invested can toss any man (even a Chad) at any time. But who cares, there are bitches who will play along.
They toss out guys they used to worship all the time when the feels fade

• Hmm...
Reactions: Rt-Rust1
They toss out guys they used to worship all the time when the feels fade
In the end she came back to me despite me holding that stance.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 18840
In the end she came back to me despite me holding that stance.
of course, how can she go back to some retard who will treat her like a goddess after you put her in her place. it just wouldn't be as thrilling

of course, how can she go back to some retard who will treat her like a goddess after you put her in her place. it just wouldn't be as thrilling
I think mostly it's looking good and fucking her out to until she can't anymore.