women are attracted to money fame and power equally as they are attracted to good looks

shizuku11111

shizuku11111

i look like my avi
title

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: MoggerGaston, Bars and try2beme
Indeed

• +1
Reactions: shizuku11111
Can't disagree

Last edited:
indeed, if you can't become chad-looking

just become high-status millionaire

its over

• JFL
Reactions: Sprinkles

its over
just be top 0.01% in either one, but what if u can be top 10% top 15% in both

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Sprinkles and MoggerGaston
I been on X n codeine

@AlexBrown84

• +1
Reactions: AlexBrown84
just be top 0.01% in either one, but what if u can be top 10% top 15% in both
Nobody has ever denied that HTN born into millionaire-family won't have a nice life.

Isn't is just betabuxxing??

I mean if you are chadlite with high status and money your SMV is higher than PSL toppers

but if your just around HTN or below it will become betabuxxing

• +1
Reactions: workingondying
Isn't is just betabuxxing??

I mean if you are chadlite with high status and money your SMV is higher than PSL toppers

but if your just around HTN or below it will become betabuxxing
no, betabuxxing is when u are fucking subhuman without any goods besides money, but if u are powerful, lowkey rich and statusmaxxed normie, you will get insane halo and women will be attracted to you as equally as to some chads

no, betabuxxing is when u are fucking subhuman without any goods besides money, but if u are powerful, lowkey rich and statusmaxxed normie, you will get insane halo and women will be attracted to you as equally as to some chads
That means you still have to be chadlite

Elon Musk is not a subhuman but mtn with good height but I think no women genuinely sees him attractive.
mtn my ass, he is ugly old fart and wealthy man, you seem clueless about real world

Then give me an example of mtn powerful millionaire that all women truly appealed to.

pete davidson
I think he is attractive to girls because not of his power or money but just jester maxxing, I mean he ain't powerful and fearing like the illuminatis or freemasons

Where are the girls who simp for Kim Jong Un then?

Where are the girls who simp for Kim Jong Un then?
i cant do it with retards like you who take anything to the absolute, either have a good arguement or leave, im sorry ur parents didnt give you attention as a child and now you are looking for it on incel forum

• JFL
Reactions: qazw
  • JFL
Reactions: qazw

its over

can’t do that without being a Jew puppet and being born into a good family with good connections

IMG 6987

• +1
Reactions: MoggerGaston
i cant do it with retards like you who take anything to the absolute, either have a good arguement or leave, im sorry ur parents didnt give you attention as a child and now you are looking for it on incel forum
Lmao really struck a nerve huh?

Okay I will admit that money fame and power do matter but only if you are MTN+. Women care about looks much more than money fame and power.

The only thing that matters more than looks is NT

in his country retard
Did you forget that they are forced at gunpoint to worship him? Doesn’t count

But you need to be of minimum average height and normie looks to pull that .
Lmao really struck a nerve huh?

Okay I will admit that money fame and power do matter but only if you are MTN+. Women care about looks much more than money fame and power.

The only thing that matters more than looks is NT

Did you forget that they are forced at gunpoint to worship him? Doesn’t count
yeah and you are talking about it like its some miracle to be around normie looks and height lmao

yeah and you are talking about it like its some miracle to be around normie looks and height lmao
Well more than 50 percent men don't fulfill that criteria.

and what is your source? random study from 2005, stop basing your opinions on studies retard
You are low iq if you need studies to understand that.

50 percent of men are below 5'9.5 realistically speaking inb4 AVeRaGe zoomer is 6'3

Now out of remaining 50 percent , 1 out of 5 guys is invisible to women based on looks alone .

In conclusion you need to be among top 40 percentile of men atleast.

Last edited:
Gold diggers are attracted to easy money. Easy money is a rich guy who judges women based on their looks.