Women are beyond retarded. There's no saving for this gender.

Kozner

Kozner

Yippie This. Yippie That.
You tell a woman not to do something and the sec you turn your back what does she do? what u didn't ask for. And we can learn it from history (Bible) the bible is completely true and if you don't believe in it you can suck my cock. So let's start with the first classic example.

We got Eve the slut (First slut in humanity) It's funny that the first woman was also a slut, tells you something. Anyway, God told Adam and Eve not to eat from the Tree and what happened? Eve ate from it. Adam's weakness is pussy but that's understandable. Eve couldn't resist turning her back to god and she ate from the fruit.

dpoot5-e1fffe65-115c-4d7f-870c-b7f4883879dc.jpg

Let's move on, another classic. Sodom. God wanted to destroy Sodom and he did. Before doing that he allowed Lot and his entourage to move away. He had one rule: Don't look back. Simple right? don't look back. The angel tells you not to look back so you don't look back, it's a fucking angel. Why would u look back? Yippie, sounds good. But Lot's wife had to look back, she had to. What do you mean why? she's a woman she can't resist the pressure in her pussy to disavow god. And she turned into salt:

pillarofsalt.jpg

Now there were some females who didn't look back but they raped their father Lot:

Lot's daughters believed that the entire world had been destroyed, and that they were the only survivors. They therefore resorted to incest in order to preserve the human race. This was also the general opinion of the Early Church Fathers, such as Augustine, Chrysostom and Irenaeus.
There's just no end to the sluttines of women.

• JFL
  • +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Hikicel69, galego123, Deleted member 17791 and 3 others
@Thompsonz @Vermilioncore @8PSLcel

I dont know this copypasta

I dont know this copypasta
You mean you can't read because you're retarded who've browse the internet for 20 years and still can't form a coherent paragraph.

You mean you can't read because you're retarded who've browse the internet for 20 years and still can't form a coherent paragraph.
bold from you assuming that I browse internet for 20 years, alt

A woman is indeed an unfixable whore.

I will try this theory next time. I will tell a girl, “an angel told you not to suck this dick” and I bet you anything the damned slut will hurry to her knees to give me sloppy blowjob straight from the styles of the sodom whores.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 13332 and Kozner
are u catholic

Lot must have been giga chad to have been raped by his daughters.

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 13787
i wish some of these bitches would turn into salt tbh