Women are delusional

Eriot Lodger

Eriot Lodger

24 hours happiness
Women think they have power independent of men granting and enforcing their rights.

Meanwhile in reality:

• JFL
Reactions: The Grinch
dnw (didnt watch) + 0

life is regulated by violence

• JFL
Reactions: Despicable
life is regulated by violence
Problem is weak men are controlled by women. Men are ultimately the gatekeepers of violence.

just repeating what they're told

• +1
Reactions: PolishBateman and romanstock
Don't know why they want power so bad nowadays

Where did you get that from, most I posted was being pissed about female times in my local gym
You wrote a thread about drinking something and you were feeling sick and thought about calling the hospital. Guess it got deleted. Crazy shit

You wrote a thread about drinking something and you were feeling sick and thought about calling the hospital. Guess it got deleted. Crazy shit
I did not write some shit like that you must've mistaken me for someone else

Rich men started the feminist movement to get women into the workforce.
Yes. Wageslaving is a right, infact being a grueling wage slave for the past 2000 years and dying in wars is the privlege of the average man.
Especially nowadays when most guys cant even share his sucess.

Don't lie, I still have that thread open before it got deleted.

• +1
Reactions: Eriot Lodger
I could've swore it was. I wrote a post saying "go to sleep" or something, but I can't find it in my content. It doesn't matter now. Glad you're okay.

Send it or send a screenshot of it or smrh
No, I am a kind soul.
I refuse to ruin your larp, especially when you're antagonising that tranny over there.

Yes. Wageslaving is a right, infact being a grueling wage slave for the past 2000 years and dying in wars is the privlege of the average man.
Especially nowadays when most guys cant even share his sucess.
Housewives had it better tbh, but I guess they'd rather be free than happy so idk

No, I am a kind soul.
I refuse to ruin your larp, especially when you're antagonising that tranny over there.
Did I miss a chapter or smth, if you have it send to me, even if it's in pm I just wanna see what ur talking about ngl

No, I am a kind soul.
Does this look like a tranny to you?