WOMEN ARE DISGUSTING

T

thenext_chad

Iron
i just saw women matching with a chad knowing that he is a mollestor
women trying to bail handsome criminals
women refusing a man that gonna provide for them bc he is short or ugly but sleep with a guy that they know that he will cheat
i know that it was over but never tought it is to that extent (probably bc im a greycel or a teencel and never experienced actual real life)
im 15yo im 6ft i may say that im slightly above average looking (in my country and compared to people my age) but yesterday my dad forced me to buzz my hair girls reaction and treatment changed torwards even tough im still 6ft and nt
so are women really selfish creatures who only cares about their selfs and their partners looks?(asking older and more life experienced members)

Last edited:
  • So Sad
Reactions: bloomercel

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: gr34ter and Deleted member 51465
What even is molesting? Touching someone without their consent? Could I call the police on someone tapping my shoulder?

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Mr. President, Deleted member 51465 and wsada
What even is molesting? Touching someone without their consent? Could I call the police on someone tapping my shoulder?
If you were a woman yes

• +1
Reactions: thenext_chad and Deleted member 28896
no i found a tinder pictures of a chad having in his bio his story as an ex prisonner bc he was a child molestor and women ignoring his past actions saying that he is different now
and sometimes as a boy when a girl me touches i do not like it but i do not have the right to complain but boys can get arrested if they touch a girl without her wanting too this is obvious in a lot of average conversations

Last edited:
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 28896