B84F804C 9AA4 4349 980A F221CEC182B3
7BAE5A2F F3E1 4203 A31F 0228B87E166C
47CB9A6D 05BF 4D6E 8836 3DD715C00AD0
22E55DCB 0B52 48D4 AF44 717A48CD24EC

I’m so tired of this shit they are so annoying

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: WadlowMaxxing, ProAcktiv, SkinjobCatastrophe and 11 others
@looksmaxxer234 @Biggdink @Gargantuan @CupOfCoffee @volcelfatcel @Idfkbruh @tyronelite @stewiegriffin @MoeZart @qwertyqazqwerty @AlexAP @SkinjobCatastrophe @gamma thoughts?

• +1
Reactions: SkinjobCatastrophe, Deleted member 8165, Deleted member 10987 and 3 others
just looking at the girl I hate her jfl

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: studiocel, SkinjobCatastrophe, Deleted member 8165 and 3 others
Send her this video

• JFL
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: studiocel, Deleted member 8461, Butthurt Dweller and 12 others
You sound like a horny indian
Bad game.

• +1
  • JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Toth's thot, Deleted member 10524, SkinjobCatastrophe and 10 others
@portuguesecel

140F9437 64E9 4EC4 824E B7940AA35D56

• JFL
  • +1
  • WTF
Reactions: Deleted member 10524, ProAcktiv, SkinjobCatastrophe and 14 others
ooge booge in that pussy

• +1
Reactions: SkinjobCatastrophe, Danish_Retard, Deleted member 10987 and 2 others
Bad game.
Did you see her first message? I was just matching her Energy. Her: oh you’re sexy I want to fuck you. Me: oh yeah let’s fuck. Her: never mind teehee I just want attention. She’s the one who’s off imo

• +1
Reactions: SkinjobCatastrophe, Deleted member 8165 and gamma
"I don't reply often on my number" :lul:
She can't even tell good lies jfl

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Toth's thot, Deleted member 10524, Danish_Retard and 8 others
Bad game.
@OOGABOOGA needs to browse redpill sub Reddit, shave his head off, learn pua and masculine virtues also roid up since men age like fine wine

• JFL
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 10524, Danish_Retard, Deleted member 8165 and 2 others
I don't reply often on my number :lul:
Ikr, I don’t believe her but I actually respond quicker on snap ngl. Because to see what they said I have to open it then I’m compelled to respond. I’ll give her a few days on snap to make it clear she wants to hang and if that’s not the vibe then the streak will die young

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 8165 and volcelfatcel
Ikr, I don’t believe her but I actually respond quicker on snap ngl. Because to see what they said I have to open it then I’m compelled to respond. I’ll give her a few days on snap to make it clear she wants to hang and if that’s not the vibe then the streak will die young
Women are so tiresome. Just send her the makinithappen video and if she reacts make another thread about it

• JFL
Reactions: Danish_Retard, Deleted member 8165, deadend and 4 others
Women are so tiresome. Just send her the makinithappen video and if she reacts make another thread about it
No nigga I still want to smash if I can

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 8165 and volcelfatcel
Charge her she playin games don’t accept her snap

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 7098, Deleted member 8165, OOGABOOGA and 1 other person
Bad game.
I was waiting for this nigga to ask for bobs and vagene then call her a bitch lasagna at the end in anger

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 8165 and gamma
@looksmaxxer234 kelly oubre look alike

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 8165 and Looks234
Charge her she playin games don’t accept her snap
Too late but don’t worry I know you’re probably 95% right. @Biggdink bluepilled me so I added her but if she doesn’t show clear interest in the next few days then ghost
I was waiting for this nigga to ask for bobs and vagene then call her a bitch lasagna at the end in anger
Is it that bad. I figured I was matching her energy. I’m not good at subtle flirting. I either end up having a normal conversation or being horny af. So far it isn’t working

• +1
Reactions: volcelfatcel and tyronelite
"I'm on my period" "Maybe you can bone one of your customers" "Another day for sure" "I don't often reply my number"

She was playing you like a fiddle.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 10524, Danish_Retard, muhammaddeen233 and 5 others
my nigga here are some postnut thoughts for you, why you talking like a degen jew to her you mog her to dirt stay a high class chad
France GIF by Turner Classic Movies

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 11053 and OOGABOOGA
"I'm on my period" "Maybe you can bone one of your customers" "Another day for sure" "I don't often reply my number"

On god, the bio was bad but when i read that shit i realized the bitch is a whole walking red flag

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 10524 and OOGABOOGA
Too late but don’t worry I know you’re probably 95% right. @Biggdink bluepilled me so I added her but if she doesn’t show clear interest in the next few days then ghost
that bluepilling faggot always gaslights and bluepills everyone :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 8165, deadend, gamma and 2 others

Trust me I was aware of that the whole way through. I’m simply giving her the benefit of the doubt. But I know the odds are very low. If she doesn’t show much interest very soon then I’m gone. I’m not retarded, I’m just desperate.
my nigga here are some postnut thoughts for you, why you talking like a degen jew to her you mog her to dirt stay a high class chad
France GIF by Turner Classic Movies
I don’t mog her bc she has access to sex and I don’t. God damn bro I forget how much of this forum has seen me, like damn near everyone who is someone.
On god, the bio was bad but when i read that shit i realized the bitch is a whole walking red flag
Just tryna get a nut off. She’s got a few snaps back and forth before she’s ghosted

• +1
Reactions: AlexAP and Deleted member 6217
Yeah nvm boys I unadded her fuck this shit it’s a joke and a half

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 7098 and CupOfCoffee
My balls hurt so bad rn Fuark, I already coomed earlier these bitches will be the death of me

over for chad in 2021

• +1
Reactions: OOGABOOGA
what do you look like, boyo?

• +1
"if ur tall just swipe right LOL"

does she mean she's more into tall guys or she's only into tall guys?

seems like an attention whore tbh, just craving some validation
"I don't reply often on my number" :lul:
i say the same because i plan to ghost most girls after i fucked them, and that's way easier via snap

• +1
Reactions: Looks234, OOGABOOGA and gamma
seems like an attention whore tbh, just craving some validation

i say the same because i plan to ghost most girls after i fucked them, and that's way easier via snap
Baste euroqueer

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 8165 and Deleted member 7098
Netflix and sloppy?
:feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 8165, Howl and OOGABOOGA
I mean this one is just insane JFL. She's a joke. actually saying she wants you to get in her guts then treating you like dogshit

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 8165, SkinjobCatastrophe and OOGABOOGA
"I have a boner lol" fucking retarded tinder game. Jfl.

• Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: OOGABOOGA and Deleted member 10524
half swipe

• Hmm...
okay :chad:

• Hmm...
How would you have done it? She came out with horny energy so I was matching it. I don’t know how to flirt, I usually end up having a normal ass conversation or going way too sexual. Idk how to just subtly flirt like a normal person.
Don't be this explicit. Don't talk about your disgusting dick. Pretty ez.

Don't be this explicit. Don't talk about your disgusting dick. Pretty ez.
I asked how you would have handled the conversation with how she started it. This is the first time I’ve had a girl open with any iteration of “fuck me now”

Doesn’t work for photos but if someone sends a chat on Snapchat you can half swipe and read everything without it showing you opened it

• +1