"Women are genuinely better off single"

ryuken

ryuken

Master Sergeant of 2024cels - 🧑🏻‍🌾
Screenshot 20240807 115435 Chrome

(thanks @SubhumanForever for this forum i discovered it from you)

• +1
  • JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: HarrierDuBois, BeanletMogger, watah and 9 others
@Chadeep @Xangsane @DalitBoss

• +1
Reactions: Chadeep, Xangsane and n9wiff
SHE IS SAYING THIS AFTER POSTING ABOUT HOW MUCH SHE WANTS TO FUCK GIGACHADS ALL DAY LONG

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: tombradylover, arabcelxxx, HarrierDuBois and 7 others
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: piec, Gaygymmaxx and ryuken
She sounds picky though :feelskek:
she wants him young, rich, attractive and generous and after all that "never let a man move in with you":feelskek::feelskek:
Screenshot 20240807 115938 Chrome

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: JovenCansao, BeanletMogger, lowtiernormiechad and 4 others
Women are meat pockets that need their meat or they sour and mold.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: arabcelxxx, tombradylover, Gaygymmaxx and 3 others
femcel are crazy they are the most deluded people on earth for real,

• +1
Reactions: Gaygymmaxx and ryuken
What women means @ryuken

• +1
Reactions: ryuken
The world is a messed up place. People are sinning everyday. Covert to Christianity. Lord Jesus Christ died on the cross just over 2000 years ago.

• +1
she wants him young, rich, attractive and generous and after all that "never let a man move in with you":feelskek::feelskek:
View attachment 3078993
Yeah, it's a self-contradiction that exposes the true nature of women, which is hypergamy.

Funny thing is, it's all just talking. Young, rich, attractive men will go after top-tier women, not some random, aging old woman who barks about men on the internet.

• +1
Reactions: tombradylover, BeanletMogger and ryuken
Funny thing is, it's all just talking. Young, rich, attractive men will go after top-tier women, not some random, aging old woman who barks about men on the internet.
these type of women seriously think that this kind of men will choose them as a partner just because they got some validation from sexually suppressed men who never got a woman

these type of women seriously think that this kind of men will choose them as a partner just because they got some validation from sexually suppressed men who never got a woman
Yeah... They think just because there are a lot of desperate for "vegena" Indians messaging them on social media, that must mean young, attractive and rich men are also desperate...

• JFL
She's saving herself up for chad

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 46941
The Mannerisms is exactly like .is users. Muh I'm too good for this world

• JFL
@Gaygymmaxx @<6PSLcel @CopiumX

• Love it
Reactions: CopiumX
Regardless of it being from Chad or normies. Women cannot live without validation/being the center of attention anywhere they go.

• +1
Reactions: ryuken and BeanletMogger
they think that because of their experiences with real BULLS,they tend to very psychopathic,so how these women dont see other men but BULLS as sexual beigns they think all men are like this because in their low iq world literally all men they see is psychoipathic,they litearlly cant see other type of men.

if they dated me....well, they would cuck me anyways

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: ryuken, Chadeep, tombradylover and 2 others
The world is a messed up place. People are sinning everyday. Covert to Christianity. Lord Jesus Christ died on the cross just over 2000 years ago.
Numerology has led me to understand the decline of the west

1 is the man, masculine if born on the 1st, snd anger issues

February 2nd, if male they will be gay. Even if closeted (I'm not fucking kidding)

22 life path, emotional nuerotic and might have a rape kink, not gay necessarily though

The number 2 is feminine, in men it turns them gay, 22 life paths also are likely to engage in satism, they double up when presented that way, and you could infer its a sort of exponetial multiplication and adds more than just 2+2

Men are more feminine than ever before from goy, and women are on top, feminism isn't a movement anymore it's rhe popular belief system

It happened extremely fast as well

In nature 2, naturally depends on 1

Until we went from 1999 to 2000

That "2000" has its significance. It's not a coincidence,

Schizophrenia but completely true

• +1
Reactions: ryuken and truthhurts
easy access to attractive partners + tons of simps

• +1
what lack of chad does to the female psyche

• +1
True for men too except there's no such thing as genuine male friendships.

• +1
I agree with her on some points. Women have it terrible if they are born into the wrong country or social group.
Same for men...

• +1
Reactions: ryuken and n9wiff
Same for men...
Never said this didn't apply to men, obviously anyone suffers.

This is emphasis on the fact that some people herebthink that women have easier lives no matter what

• +1