How tall is he?

5ft7

Dont date him he is manlet

Ok I wont

Conversation End
They wouldent date him anyways

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 14262 and ConspiracyTheory
If you've ever wondered why women all seem to have the same opinions, values, and aspirations this is why

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 14262, one job away, EverythingMattersCel and 2 others
  • JFL
Reactions: Cidre enjoyer, .👽., IncelsBraincels and 1 other person
Cope
This is the average person in general, you’re all exactly like this too

but there’s many, many, many people, men and women, who aren’t like this (we’re pretending for a second that someone asking their friends for advice is a bad thing)

• +1
Reactions: Sny, Deleted member 14262, one job away and 3 others
Cope

but there’s many, many, many people, men and women, who aren’t like this (we’re pretending for a second that someone asking their friends for advice is a bad thing)
Literally this. Legit hate greycels that come into this forum and start saying bullshit thinking they said some high IQ shit, I used to be like them too

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: loksr, Deleted member 14262, TITUS and 3 others
Literally this. Legit hate greycels that come into this forum and start saying bullshit thinking they said some high IQ shit, I used to be like them too
How are you, akhi?

• +1
Reactions: alriodai
How are you, akhi?
good and u? i ascended a few months ago and i left this but i peeped u still here? Wtf u doing on here go ascend buddyboyo

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6403
good and u? i ascended a few months ago and i left this but i peeped u still here? Wtf u doing on here go ascend buddyboyo
Fine, and yeah, I’m good looking but I can’t pull anything, on the the other hand though, I’ve got a half bro who looks identical to me and he has a LTR with his looksmatch already and I can’t even pull fat girls!

• +1
Fine, and yeah, I’m good looking but I can’t pull anything, on the the other hand though, I’ve got a half bro who looks identical to me and he has a LTR with his looksmatch already and I can’t even pull fat girls!
you're sure you're good looking? because if you are bitches will tell you're fine and look good

• +1
you're sure you're good looking? because if you are bitches will tell you're fine and look good
I assume I hit the threshold for a LTR at least, just like my blood brother

• +1
  • +1
The amount of attraction a woman has for you is dependent on the attraction she perceives other women to have for you
You need to be Chad for a girl to be confident in knowing other girls find you attractive without her having to observe how girls treat you
A girl will be more attracted to an objective 5 who he see's being treated well by girls than an objective 6.5 who she see being treated as invisible by girls

Cope

Now we know why some mod had to verify you were not a "female", you are a soyboy fagget full of aids though.

• +1
Reactions: LooksDeficiency
They all mirror one another. Literal hivemind. 0 critical thought.

That's why I say it's not even about being attractive to one girl. You also got to pass the vibe + looks check of all her friends as well.

For a chinlet like me that's improbable. How rare is it for a girl to be attracted to small chins? So rare is the answer. Now find a group of girls that would willingly accept a sub-40mm chin... you're better off finding a needle in a haystack.

Cope

Projectius maximus

Now we know why some mod had to verify you were not a "female", you are a soyboy fagget full of aids though.
Don’t speak to me, subhumans aren’t allowed to speak to me, that’s the only thing I have in common with women

if you think pointing out that the average incel (who is a closet homosexual much like yourself let’s be honest) lacks the self awareness needed to be able to tell that men and women aren’t actually very different at all, and all the behaviors they despise are behaviors their “bros” (read: boyfriends) actively engage in or would actively engage in if they were good looking enough to be able to, makes me a soyboy, then you need to rope because you’re an actual waste of oxygen.

now again, don’t even try to waste my time, I vaguely remember you enough to know that not a single thing worth paying attention to will ever come out of your cocksucker

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: TITUS, alriodai and hebbewem
Projectius maximus
You’re coping

You are not unique, being an incel does not make you special, it especially does not make you smart, it doesn’t give you insights that allow you to be “in the know” about the world (if anything it significantly limits your experiences making you even LESS knowledgable about the world than you would’ve been), your “bros” are not deeply emotionally connected to you, they’re not any different than any other people, it’s not you and them against the world. Almost every person is just a very slightly different type of one of a handful of different types of person.

i’m not attacking you, I’m telling you what you need to hear

• +1
You’re coping

You are not unique, being an incel does not make you special, it especially does not make you smart, it doesn’t give you insights that allow you to be “in the know” about the world (if anything it significantly limits your experiences making you even LESS knowledgable about the world than you would’ve been), your “bros” are not deeply emotionally connected to you, they’re not any different than any other people, it’s not you and them against the world. Almost every person is just a very slightly different type of one of a handful of different types of person.

Low IQ+projection

• Ugh..
Low IQ+projection
I hit every mark of every point you would’ve eventually regurgitated, don’t even try to lie.

not projection, I’ve just spoken to enough of you to be able to tell where the conversation would’ve eventually gone. It’s ironic that the guys constantly screeching about “muh npcs” all end up bleeding into essentially the same one person

• +1
Reactions: alriodai and hebbewem
You’re coping

jfl bro don't reply to that guy, he's just some inkwell larping as a chad to gain validation and feel good once in his life, he's super low IQ that he can't understand the simple words you're typing just wasting time, block him tbh

literally the average incel on this forum thinks the same, there's a reason why there's at least 500 to 1000 members active on this forum and people only remember 10 members that are outstanding because they don't think the same

• +1
Reactions: loksr
jfl bro don't reply to that guy, he's just some inkwell larping as a chad to gain validation and feel good once in his life, he's super low IQ that he can't understand the simple words you're typing just wasting time, block him tbh

literally the average incel on this forum thinks the same, there's a reason why there's at least 500 to 1000 members active on this forum and people only remember 10 members that are outstanding because they don't think the same
ye I'll probably stop replying to this thread in general, we'll see
we're at the point where there's gonna be dozens of people making the same shitty points and making me explain the same thing over and over again as per usual

they know I'm right anyway they just don't like it

• +1
ye I'll probably stop replying to this thread in general, we'll see
we're at the point where there's gonna be dozens of people making the same shitty points and making me explain the same thing over and over again as per usual

they know I'm right anyway they just don't like it
theses people are legit NPCs, so ironic knowing most of the forum use it as an insult

the average incel on looksmax:
- racist thinking it's cool just to not assume his beliefs when the race he's being racist confront him about it
- edgy posts to gain cool points by other inkwells
- lie about his height on the forum because he think
- larp stories about his interactions with women (overthinking)
- right wing beliefs just because he sees other inkwells believe in it while not doing any research or inform himself (not insulting the right or any political movements btw)

you can add some if you want to because i forgot some

so predictable

• +1
Reactions: loksr
theses people are legit NPCs, so ironic knowing most of the forum use it as an insult

the average incel on looksmax:
- racist thinking it's cool just to not assume his beliefs when the race he's being racist confront him about it
- edgy posts to gain cool points by other inkwells
- lie about his height on the forum because he think
- larp stories about his interactions with women (overthinking)
- right wing beliefs just because he sees other inkwells believe in it while not doing any research or inform himself (not insulting the right or any political movements btw)

you can add some if you want to because i forgot some

so predictable
two biggest ones are they: overrate themselves, often to chadlite level, and then bitch and moan about "muh hypergamy" so they can pretend like it makes sense that they're chadlites but still struggle with women somehow. and, tell you their height in platform boots with a high top fade while whining about how "zoomers are taller" (despite there being no evidence of this) so they can pretend that women are like 6'1" on average or some shit

• +1
two biggest ones are they: overrate themselves, often to chadlite level, and then bitch and moan about "muh hypergamy" so they can pretend like it makes sense that they're chadlites but still struggle with women somehow. and, tell you their height in platform boots with a high top fade while whining about how "zoomers are taller" (despite there being no evidence of this) so they can pretend that women are like 6'1" on average or some shit
legit this. back in 2020 when i was 15 (i was 17) i was clueless and legit was beliving that 6ft1/6ft2 is the average on how it was said everyday on this forum, i was panicking about my height etc

i also though hypergamy was real cause i was a clueless teenager (im still a clueless teenager now but at least i know how dumb i was compared to 2 years ago) and though it was really over because how could i have compete

i always wondered, if thoses so called guys are chadlites, chads, why tf don't they show their face on the forum? it's super easy to get ratings from objective people, it's easy to tell if someone is attractive, average or ugly

the problem is that, if someone says some bullshit on this forum per example (6ft2 is the average) people will eat it up quickly since most of guys here don't go outside, all you gotta do is show a video of some tinder girls swiping on hot guys or some blackpill videos and boom, theories from everywhere that get eaten up

there's legit the same discussion on this forum everyday, people need to start basing their thoughs about the world based on their experience with it

I hit every mark of every point you would’ve eventually regurgitated, don’t even try to lie.

not projection, I’ve just spoken to enough of you to be able to tell where the conversation would’ve eventually gone. It’s ironic that the guys constantly screeching about “muh npcs” all end up bleeding into essentially the same one person
Nothing you're saying, or have ever posted here has a bit of sentience or intellect. And yet by some lack of awareness you find it to be valuable enough to share

So fucking cringe, just shut up