Women are insanely easy to manipulate

D

Deleted member 18544

You can easily make them think that they did/said something that they didn't, or you did/said something that you didn't. You can completely change how they recall a previous event.

Last edited:
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 31457, KingCartierrr23, thereallegend and 3 others
You can easily make them think that they did/said something that they didn't, or you did/said something that you didn't. You can completely change how they recall a previous event.
The same goes for low T high E men.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 31457, Pikabro and Primalsplit
Chances are, they’re being non confrontational and will prolly ghost your ass at any given opportunity

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 39140 and Deleted member 18522
Chances are, they’re being non confrontational and will prolly ghost your ass at any given opportunity
I do this shit all the time with girls, I even used to do it as a kid in primary school. It works on most women and some men. I think it's because the more feminine you are mentally, the more likely you are to doubt your own recollection of an event.

• +1
Reactions: Pikabro and Primalsplit
Muh manipulation
P in V is the only IOI
That or you are giving PUA advice

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Primalsplit and Dietsnasta
  • +1
Reactions: Primalsplit
I'm talking about life in general
Relationships between men and women are all about P in V
That or you are the gay incel friend people mock for being a virgin faggot behind closed doors

Relationships between men and women are all about P in V
You are forced to interact with unattractive, unfuckable females a lot of the time in college and other public places.

I'm not talking abou sex. You can't manipulate someone into that; they are either attracted to you or aren't.

• +1
Reactions: Mastermind
I do this shit all the time with girls, I even used to do it as a kid in primary school. It works on most women and some men. I think it's because the more feminine you are mentally, the more likely you are to doubt your own recollection of an event.
I bet you think you’re some high iq master mind innit.

This shit literally works on kids or old people, anyone else just thinks you‘re a weirdo. Guys are just more likely to call out your BS

• +1
Reactions: Bushman
ever since Ive escaped ltn and manletdom my mother agrees with all my previous complaints my sibling and I have leveraged against her for years on our awful bluepill home environment when younger. Now she gaslights herself into feeling guilty for me even when I dont care about that shit anymore after swallowing determinism pill. but she still demeans my sibling in front of me and mocks him because he is ltn. he is high iq and logical but it dont mattwer when trying to convince her. brootal war bride pill.

Last edited:
  • So Sad
I bet you think you’re some high iq master mind innit.
You can do this even if you're below average IQ, it's not hard at all.
This shit literally works on kids or old people, anyone else just thinks you‘re a weirdo. Guys are just more likely to call out your BS
No, you have to do it very subtly and not make it obvious you are trying to manipulate them. It obviously works better if you know the person and they trust you.

I don't know why this shit is so hard to comprehend for some people. Mentally feminine people are easy to manipulate because they doubt their own recollection of events a lot the time.

Last edited:
  • +1
yes they keep thinking my fake Chad profile is actually me

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Maximilian and Deleted member 18544
You are forced to interact with unattractive, unfuckable females a lot of the time in college and other public places.
I don't consider small talks to be elegible as interactions
My NT switch never flips on in the presence of women I'm not attracted to, why would it?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 18544
You can do this even if you're below average IQ, it's not hard at all.

No, you have to do it very subtlety and not make it obvious you are trying to manipulate them. It obviously works better if you know the person and they trust you.

I don't know why this shit is so hard to comprehend for some people. Mentally feminine people are easy to manipulate because they doubt their own recollection of events a lot the time.
1. Everyone knows what gaslighting is.

2. The link between estrogen and memory is proportional, women don’t forget shit.

3. Feminine people are non confrontational

4. If you know a mf is tryna manipulate you, why would you tip them off?

• +1
Reactions: poopoohead
legit

mind game theory

Give tutorial

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 18544
1. Everyone knows what gaslighting is.
Most people aren't able to recognize when it's happening to them as long as you do it very subtly.
2. The link between estrogen and memory is proportional, women don’t forget shit.
Ok
3. Feminine people are non confrontational
Doesn't matter, you can kinda tell if someone actually believes you or not from their tone, nonverbal communication, and if they actually do what you asked for after.

Most people aren't able to recognize when it's happening to them as long as you do it very subtly.

Ok

Doesn't matter, you can kinda tell if someone actually believes you or not from their tone, nonverbal communication, and if they actually do what you asked for after.
You sound like a kid, manipulation is a double edged sword, and gaslighting is the lowest level of manipulation

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: horizontallytall and Deleted member 18544
I hate women

This only works on the simpleminded.

• Hmm...
Reactions: Enfant terrible
Water. I can get manipulated even if I know something is wrong because low t

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 39140
This is called gaslighting. It's normally part of a process.

1. Love bombing
2. Eventual gaslight for your convinience.

Its very difficult to work on a stranger because they don't have any real reason not to doubt you. But when you have gotten in with THE MASK then they might get confused.