women are just for sex only

humanoidsub7

humanoidsub7

water. but the problem is that the average person or the users that still think that a "girlfriend" is everything... let me tell you it won't change shit.

in fact, you will have to deal with A LOT of shit, because most of the times these women are just there to complain and make your life worse.

pump and dump

honestly I don't even know why you should be seeking women via looksmax.

in fact if you are normal looking dont even do it.

you are not missing anything.

• +1
Reactions: vermillioncorefan, FutureSlayer, InnerVoid and 1 other person
reminds me of @astatine
@vermillioncorefan

• JFL
Reactions: vermillioncorefan
i tried my best to look the best even in pictures just to get ghosted by HTB, LTBs and just barely get to talking stages.

I will kill myself because I'm so lonely.

And no, it's not my personality, it's YOUR personality, foid.

i hate my miserable life.

cope. i genouinely liked spending time with my oneitis because of her personality.

• +1
Reactions: Dicklet3incher and Dane
cope. i genouinely liked spending time with my oneitis because of her personality.
but is it real happiness? i enjoyed fucking a LTB more than spending time talking to her.

in fact i will scortmaxx not only because women seem to be so RETARDED....

fuck man why do they even approach if they are gonna ghost you or reply 30481949294 hours later? this is it man, im DONE.

women are just for sex only​

humanoidsub7

I suppose that would be the case for me too, if i had an oneitis that was a virgin and pure just like me
But jokes aside OP is right, women are just for sex only, since most of them have 100+ bodycounts and ,in fact, enjoy being used
by chads

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: InnerVoid and humanoidsub7
or just get a gf that supports you, shares the same views as you, pays for her own shit and has a stable life so not much to complain about

• +1
Reactions: humanoidsub7
or just get a gf that supports you, shares the same views as you, pays for her own shit and has a stable life so not much to complain about
1/1000 but it happens. fuck it man my curry friend got a gf like this but after getting cheated on and being a brutal cuck for years.

meanwhile I can't even get ONE single girl that shares something interesting.

Screenshot 2024 04 19 08 48 00 610 commiuigallery
you niggas keep getting played from women because you genuinely don't look like this

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Tabula Rasa, The Grinch, FutureSlayer and 1 other person
I’ll have a gf for 2 weeks or something I don’t wanna provide things

• +1
Reactions: fxckz
You need at least one long ltr in your life to not fear the fomo of having a whore

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: fxckz and humanoidsub7
Why bro. I think women adore that in a way
they probably do. obviously this fag does very good with girls, but that doesnt change my opinion

• So Sad
Reactions: Tylermax