Women are legit disgusting

vratisevojvodo

vratisevojvodo

My Dad is a War Criminal
Women are NOT all they're cracked up to be. Stop bawwing in your cheerios. OK, so they smell nice, right? Wrong.
Women wear ungodly amounts of perfume to cover up the stench. Try waking up next to one when that shit wears off. She'll smell like a week-old fish carcass rotting in the sun. She'll also claw at that snatch like it's a scratch-n'-sniff while she's sleeping.

Fuck that, what about the tits, you say? The fact is, average women have such sagging flab bags that they would make an African tribe-nigger cringe. That's not all. Act now, and you can realize the full potential of tits that have been kept in the same bra for decades. That's right, montgomery glands are usually covered in zits because women don't usually wash the area surrounding the nipples.

What about pussy, VAGINA, snatch, cooter? Yeah? You ever tried tasting one of those? Let me tell ya, it tastes like licking ammonia mixed with asshole. The clitoris is nothing but a small PENIS surrounded by large yeast-infected beef-curtains.

Those delicious "tummys" turn you on then? Fat chance. The only girl you've ever had, IF, has been a disgustingly fat woman whom you've had to be completely shitfaced around just to act nice. Chances are, you stopped drinking and she blamed you for your shitty personality, because all you ever thought about was "how to obtain a harpoon?

Which brings me to SPORTS. Jocks, stastics spouting football/baseball junkies. These guys are trying to focus their minds on something else entirely. They're the only ones out there who aren't virgins. They've seen the disgusting pile of sludge that is woman, and they don't want to go think about it anymore.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: autistic_tendencies, atsuo, User28823 and 9 others
I agree, but they are just people too, it's stupid to blame them for this

Last edited:
  • +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: isis_Bleach, eiegta and Costcosuperstore
actually their stench is what i like so

and nah fat women are disgusting never talked to one before

but the cunt tastes like shit tbh

• +1
Reactions: LancasteR, iblamepheno1, Costcosuperstore and 1 other person
Women are NOT all they're cracked up to be. Stop bawwing in your cheerios. OK, so they smell nice, right? Wrong.
Women wear ungodly amounts of perfume to cover up the stench. Try waking up next to one when that shit wears off. She'll smell like a week-old fish carcass rotting in the sun. She'll also claw at that snatch like it's a scratch-n'-sniff while she's sleeping.

Fuck that, what about the tits, you say? The fact is, average women have such sagging flab bags that they would make an African tribe-nigger cringe. That's not all. Act now, and you can realize the full potential of tits that have been kept in the same bra for decades. That's right, montgomery glands are usually covered in zits because women don't usually wash the area surrounding the nipples.

What about pussy, VAGINA, snatch, cooter? Yeah? You ever tried tasting one of those? Let me tell ya, it tastes like licking ammonia mixed with asshole. The clitoris is nothing but a small PENIS surrounded by large yeast-infected beef-curtains.

Those delicious "tummys" turn you on then? Fat chance. The only girl you've ever had, IF, has been a disgustingly fat woman whom you've had to be completely shitfaced around just to act nice. Chances are, you stopped drinking and she blamed you for your shitty personality, because all you ever thought about was "how to obtain a harpoon?

Which brings me to SPORTS. Jocks, stastics spouting football/baseball junkies. These guys are trying to focus their minds on something else entirely. They're the only ones out there who aren't virgins. They've seen the disgusting pile of sludge that is woman, and they don't want to go think about it anymore.
Will write dwn and keep it close till THE DAY comes.

• +1
Reactions: Costcosuperstore
The only thing i like about women is their looks, genuinely

• +1
Reactions: the BULL and Costcosuperstore
3771692 cfc37ad3e0f610cd777d4d9ec8ce7e02

• JFL
actually their stench is what i like so

and nah fat women are disgusting never talked to one before

but the cunt tastes like shit tbh
the fatter a woman is, the more arrogant she is

• +1
Reactions: eiegta, Costcosuperstore, isis_Bleach and 1 other person

just say ur gay bro
studies show women are more hygenic than men countless times
tits part is just jfl have you seen a average mans dick and balls before
vagina nigga has NEVER tasted a pussy before

• +1
I think it's simply their hormonal profile that attracts me, I want to feel an estrogenic, feminine partner.

It's all pure animality.

Any idealized or romantic concept I had about women succumbed to the fire years ago.

• +1
Reactions: eiegta and vratisevojvodo
I think it's simply their hormonal profile that attracts me, I want to feel an estrogenic, feminine partner.

It's all pure animality.

Any idealized or romantic concept I had about women succumbed to the fire years ago.
nowadays it's like everywhere is massive promoting how men are weak compared to women etc

• +1
Reactions: Freixel
+ study shows 90% of raped women had multiple orgasms during that act

• +1
Reactions: EliteMewing
i wouldnt care for any of this if they were loyal and had any sense of morals or honour. you have 0 safety of not being cucked while with a women, cause you losing her to another man is just a matter of a better option showing her interest. they are disgusting creatures, but because of their minds, not the bodies

i wouldnt care for any of this if they were loyal and had any sense of morals or honour. you have 0 safety of not being cucked while with a women, cause you losing her to another man is just a matter of a better option showing her interest. they are disgusting creatures, but because of their minds, not the bodies
she lost passion, emotions and other shit to you = she found a new guy

• +1
Reactions: EliteMewing
The pussy and ass gotta stink a bit though
It gotta be marinated 💯

@Gengar
Vagina is overrated. Very smelly and has discharge.

I hate that I'm biologically programmed to like it.

• Love it
Reactions: Gengar
Depends on the foid the more girly ones usually smell better and have their pussy taste less Tuna-like