Women Are liars: What Women Say and What Women Actually Think are Two Different Things

RICO

RICO

Equinox

Every man knows that there's a distinct difference between what a woman says and what she actually thinks.

Read this
Lmfao

Last edited:
  • JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: noodlelover, ManzareK, AscendingHero and 2 others
Gigachad to have drunk whore shamelessly getting off to your face in public.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 14781, noodlelover, Solidcoin and 1 other person
molly is a dumb whore and i'm not gonna read that shitty long ass pic

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 2729, Deleted member 5786 and RICO
nigga how am I supposed to read all of that

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 15099
jfl at that foid :feelskek:

Foids :ROFLMAO:

• JFL
Reactions: noodlelover, Deleted member 11963 and TITUS
1. Yes there’s a massive difference what a woman says she wants and what she actually wants. I wouldn’t call it lying though, it’s more of a subconscious thing. I wouldn’t even limit it to women either tbh, most people in general are too fucking braindead to understand what they actually want and why they actually want it.

2. 99.9% chance that that picture is an incel larping. Ticks WAAAAYYYY too many “muh big bad leftist” boxes. Stuff like that does happen on a daily basis though, it’s just generally not that theatrical and perfectly played out.

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: litaz, A L P H A M A L E, noodlelover and 1 other person
1. Yes there’s a massive difference what a woman says she wants and what she actually wants. I wouldn’t call it lying though, it’s more of a subconscious thing. I wouldn’t even limit it to women either tbh, most people in general are too fucking braindead to understand what they actually want and why they actually want it.

2. 99.9% chance that that picture is an incel larping. Ticks WAAAAYYYY too many “muh big bad leftist” boxes. Stuff like that does happen on a daily basis though, it’s just generally not that theatrical and perfectly played out.
Bro you would be surprised

• +1
Reactions: RICO
epic.

Epic indeed. they are such natural born liars they even lie to themselves and believe it.