Women are lookmaxxing hard (and men too, to a degree)

Michael Myers

Michael Myers

Staff
Check out http://reddit.com/r/tretinoin.

These people have found cheat-codes to improve their skin.

Aside from hopping on tret, they also get botox injections etc - these women do a lot of shit to look younger and it works.

I'm posting it here since I guess y'all can benefit from it as well I suppose. I'm sure this is a water-tier thread, I've heard people on here getting on tret as well but I never saw any results until I decided to check that sub out a few minutes ago.

Side-note: these people can in no way fraud fully undetected, I've noticed that they all got this weird ass glow, which makes them the real glowies.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Elvisandreaa, fauxfox, nobodyspecial369 and 3 others
Average american woman is a landwhale.

• +1
Reactions: 444, fauxfox, Gargantuan and 5 others
Make me mod

Aside from hopping on tret, they also get botox injections etc - these women do a lot of shit to look younger and it works.

I'm posting it here since I guess y'all can benefit from it as well I suppose. I'm sure this is a water-tier thread, I've heard people on here getting on tret as well but I never saw any results until I decided to check that sub out a few minutes ago.

Side-note: these people can in no way fraud fully undetected, I've noticed that they all got this weird ass glow, which makes them the real glowies.
Things like Tret should be last resort, faggot glow won’t ascend you unless you’re trying to slay twinks

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 17872 and Lawton88
Average american woman is a landwhale.
Yeah true and now they're trying to destroy the "[white] women age like shit" idea.

• JFL
Reactions: PrinceLuenLeoncur
Things like Tret should be last resort, faggot glow won’t ascend you unless you’re trying to slay twinks
Thanks to this, whenever I see someone with a glow I know they're just frauding hard with products. JFL.

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: 444, fauxfox, Deleted member 17872 and 3 others
Damn it's amazing what many females look like without fakeup.

As far as tret it will give a faggot glow if you use it a lot like said above.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Elvisandreaa, Deleted member 17872 and Michael Myers
Damn it's amazing what many females look like without fakeup.

As far as tret it will give a faggot glow if you use it a lot like said above.
Women look like shit without fake-up, no wonder they got on that. Now they're hopping on tret because they see their glow works as a sort of fake-up as well (you see some women saying they stopped wearing fake-up and now rely on tret).

• +1
Reactions: Lawton88
Skincare is not even a looksmax, everyone does it nowadays

• +1
Reactions: babineux
Skincare is not even a looksmax, everyone does it nowadays
But it works, they look better than they did before, sometimes the difference is quite drastic & they're basically destroying the "white women age like shit" cope. Even though they naturally age like shit, thanks to this we can see who's frauding and who isn't due to the glowing shit they got going on lol.

Women are the OG looksmaxxers, moids are just trying to reach the level of fraud foids can reach

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: 444, Elvisandreaa, Sprinkles and 2 others
Women are the OG looksmaxxers, moids are just trying to reach the level of fraud foids can reach
its because our fraud isn't socially acceptable

• +1
Reactions: Sprinkles, Xangsane and Cheesyrumble
Yeah true and now they're trying to destroy the "[white] women age like shit" idea.
The joke is if all races got on trey white women would still she like poop in comparison and they do because god made them prettiest race when young and thus they have the shittest shelf life whislt black women look the best past age 30.

This is all part of gods plan. Whire women are for slaying black women and Asians for marrying

• +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Sprinkles and Xangsane
"moids" :feelskek: what a shitty attempt at foid humor

but yeah women are the og looksfrauders, from plastic surgery to fake-up to tret

• +1
Reactions: Truecel14 and Deleted member 17920
The joke is if all races got on trey white women would still she like poop in comparison and they do because god made them prettiest race when young and thus they have the shittest shelf life whislt black women look the best past age 30.

This is all part of gods plan. Whire women are for slaying black women and Asians for marrying
Yeah you're probably right about that, actually if you go through that sub you'll see there's lots of black chicks and some brown chicks doing tret as well tbh.

• +1
Reactions: PrinceLuenLeoncur
Almost every foid that is somewhat attractive is fillermaxed

• +1
Reactions: Michael Myers
"moids" :feelskek: what a shitty attempt at foid humor

but yeah women are the og looksfrauders, from plastic surgery to fake-up to tret
I wasn't trying to be funny.

• So Sad

They have infinite SMV. Why do they need to do this

• JFL
Looksmaxing has gone mainstream. You thought getting a gf before was hard? It's gonna get even harder

• So Sad
Tret works but i am wary about fat pads disappearing which will make you look older.

• +1
Reactions: sub5inchcel
Looksmaxed her way to single momhood

With the tretinon clearing her acne and reddit soyboy validation; expect her to treat the betabuxing incel like absolute shit too JFL

• JFL
Reactions: the BULL
Also Ive been using tret for many years and tbh I wouldn't even consider it a looksmax. Its part of the absolute basic shit

• JFL
Reactions: the BULL
Yeah you're probably right about that, actually if you go through that sub you'll see there's lots of black chicks and some brown chicks doing tret as well tbh.
So then it’s still over for white women XD cos younger looking races will continue to look younger.

Almost every foid that is somewhat attractive is fillermaxed
They fraud hard and raise the bar for women and then blame men for having unrealistic standards. :feelskek:

• +1
Reactions: sub5inchcel and Deleted member 24444
They have infinite SMV. Why do they need to do this
They are subhumans, otherwise they wouldn’t need to fraud. They do have a lot of smv but that’s only because men are desperate simps.

• +1
Reactions: Xangsane
Looksmaxing has gone mainstream. You thought getting a gf before was hard? It's gonna get even harder
I’m too subhuman to get a gf, not to mention gfs are haram. So I don’t want one anyway.

• +1
Reactions: sub5inchcel
Tret works but i am wary about fat pads disappearing which will make you look older.
What do you mean bhai? Tret affects facial fat or something?

Looksmaxed her way to single momhood

With the tretinon clearing her acne and reddit soyboy validation; expect her to treat the betabuxing incel like absolute shit too JFL

What makes you say she was on tret? Also, JFL at her. I feel no sympathy for her. 100% sure she rejected an ugly guy who liked her.

Also Ive been using tret for many years and tbh I wouldn't even consider it a looksmax. Its part of the absolute basic shit
So you got that glowin nibba skin? How old are you? People probably guess you look younger thanks to that tret glow.

So then it’s still over for white women XD cos younger looking races will continue to look younger.
That’s true! But it seems it’s mostly white women, although I see the occasional black and brown woman doing it. Also, a few black men and a SEA man too, but they seem gay af from the way they post (one of them looked like a model though).

• +1
Reactions: Xangsane
i saw a "facial gavel" on a women's beauty site jfl. they are bonesmashing too.

• JFL
i saw a "facial gavel" on a women's beauty site jfl. they are bonesmashing too.
Hold up bhai, why you on women’s beauty sites? 😩

Everyone girl i see from 18-25 has filler, botox, surgery goes to the gym etc... You know why? For the hopes that chad will stick around and not pump and dump. They do not do this shit for the average normie or higher tier normie. The only reason a woman would try to increase her already infinite SMV, is to trap chad with her fake fucking fish lips look.

It's like when a girl gets her tits out on a night out but moans that guys keep looking. What she means by that is 'subchads' are looking and its creepy. JFL.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 24940, Xangsane and Michael Myers
Everyone girl i see from 18-25 has filler, botox, surgery goes to the gym etc... You know why? For the hopes that chad will stick around and not pump and dump. They do not do this shit for the average normie or higher tier normie. The only reason a woman would try to increase her already infinite SMV, is to trap chad in her fake fucking fish lips look.

It's like when a girl gets her tits out on a night out but moans that guys keep looking. What she means by that is 'subchads' are looking and its creepy. JFL.
I agree with you, chad(lites) are the reason why women go through all this shit. Imagine smearing shit on your face, day in and day out just for a ltn/mtn? Hell no. You’re right about the example in the second paragraph, very spot on. They want gl guys to look at them like that, not sub-chads like me.

• +1
Reactions: WishIwasChico
I agree with you, chad(lites) are the reason why women go through all this shit. Imagine smearing shit on your face, day in and day out just for a ltn/mtn? Hell no. You’re right about the example in the second paragraph, very spot on. They want gl guys to look at them like that, not sub-chads like me.
Women will spend three hours getting ready to choke on chads cock within 5 minutes of meeting him. Yes they do. If you cold approach a woman as a LTn= arrested for harassment or posted over social media with the caption 'BEWARE of this creep' JFL. If you approach as chad, you are so sweet and charismatic. Talk about discrimination...

Who remembers 'firstperonapproacher??' the ethnic that went around approaching women and ended up getting arrested and got well known in his town for being a creep. I saw a photo of him and he was legit normie, wasn't even hideous or anything.

What do you mean bhai? Tret affects facial fat or something?
fat pads apparently, a bit confusing because we know tret works and makes you look younger but at the same time, i'm guessing it slowly withers away your fat pads or something which makes you look older.

Women will spend three hours getting ready to choke on chads cock within 5 minutes of meeting him. Yes they do. If you cold approach a woman as a LTn= arrested for harassment or posted over social media with the caption 'BEWARE of this creep' JFL. If you approach as chad, you are so sweet and charismatic. Talk about discrimination...

Who remembers 'firstperonapproacher??' the ethnic that went around approaching women and ended up getting arrested and got well known in his town for being a creep. I saw a photo of him and he was legit normie, wasn't even hideous or anything.
kek i remember that guy, from my country and his videos were hilarious. Low inhib chad, i wonder where he is now. He wasn't even hideous or anything, normal looking guy.

• JFL
Everyone girl i see from 18-25 has filler, botox, surgery goes to the gym etc... You know why? For the hopes that chad will stick around and not pump and dump. They do not do this shit for the average normie or higher tier normie. The only reason a woman would try to increase her already infinite SMV, is to trap chad with her fake fucking fish lips look.
Well said.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 24186 and WishIwasChico
kek i remember that guy, from my country and his videos were hilarious. Low inhib chad, i wonder where he is now. He wasn't even hideous or anything, normal looking guy.
Yes, and he got rejected every single time.

Imagine approaching a woman and she gives you this look bare in mind she looks like a Low tier roastie. It's OVER.

Attachments

• over.png
    over.png
    382.2 KB · Views: 0
Yes, and he got rejected every single time.

Imagine approaching a woman and she gives you this look bare in mind she looks like a Low tier roastie. It's OVER.
That was the blackpilling part, these average at best fat bitches are giving him this look like he is some kind of monstrosity wanting to eat her children. It's so fucking over when these low tier roasties expect chad only.

• +1
Reactions: Xangsane and WishIwasChico

Well said.

• +1