Women are morally superior to men

The Grinch

The Grinch

💲 Get Lifetime VIP for $50 with coupon code
I know incels are gonna be pissed at this one, but think about it before you decide to chimp out and call me a feminist and whatever else.

Women never did anything bad to you, you’re just mad cause they don’t wanna have sex with you. Meanwhile think about every time you’ve been mistreated on purpose, I’m talking about insults, disrespect, bullying, teasing, maybe your bike got stolen as a child, maybe someone stole your toy… however it was probably always a male who did it to you. Men are just naturally evil, jealous of each and would kill each other for women if the law (police) wouldn’t prevent this.

• +1
  • JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: maximum cope31, spark, Aero and 20 others
SHOW FACE NIGGER

• +1
Reactions: Quncho
>inb4 thread turns into a dot again

• JFL
Reactions: Ryldoo IS COPING, got.daim, hopecel and 5 others
OP doxxed
IMG 6944

• JFL
Reactions: They_are_all_whores
I like boobs and vagina bhai :aheago::aheago:

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: hopecel, Acion and Imretarded?
but women's only value is pussy so by denying us that, then that is truly the rudest thing they can do

• +1
  • JFL
  • WTF
Reactions: Clown Show, arabcelxxx, sickdawgie and 2 others
they are not letting you hit for this one brodie

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Clown Show, JL~, polishdonniedarko and 2 others
"Women will love this" ahh post

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: 97baHater, Ryldoo IS COPING, Aero and 5 others
You are lucky I am not in a cranky mood today bhai

Ill tolerate you today..

Last edited:
  • JFL
Reactions: scrunchables, Imretarded? and The Grinch
I know incels are gonna be pissed at this one, but think about it before you decide to chimp out and call me a feminist and whatever else.

Women never did anything bad to you, you’re just mad cause they don’t wanna have sex with you. Meanwhile think about every time you’ve been mistreated on purpose, I’m talking about insults, disrespect, bullying, teasing, maybe your bike got stolen as a child, maybe someone stole your toy… however it was probably always a male who did it to you. Men are just naturally evil, jealous of each and would kill each other for women if the law (police) wouldn’t prevent this.
Yo dawg I kind of agree with you. Men definitely do not have the moral high ground.
Women never did anything bad to you, you’re just mad cause they don’t wanna have sex with you.
I've experienced evil shit from foids

Honestly men are the reason why women are so corrupted with power and control. Imagine if all the Simps stopped being slaves to their sexual desires and/or went after women realistically on their level. Dating apps don’t help either that shit fucked us men over hard.

• +1
Reactions: arabcelxxx, 0S4MA, Whatever and 2 others

Oh fr

• JFL
Reactions: lestoa, HighTierSubhuman, tombradylover and 2 others

If I post this niggas would cuss me out lucky your liked bro

• JFL
Reactions: tombradylover, Imretarded? and The Grinch
Honestly men are the reason why women are so corrupted with power and control. Imagine if all the Simps stopped being slaves to their sexual desires and/or went after women realistically on their level. Dating apps don’t help either that shit fucked us men over hard.
onlyafns really made it 100% worse, Ugly whores realized they could just get simps paying them

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: arabcelxxx, Mr.Proper, Acion and 3 others
Women are rude to ugly guys, women do not develop feelings towards the majority of men, women use men for their own benefit, women laugh at incels and fuck with alphas.

Women do no talk with men unless they approach, women usually share their chats to other women to laugh at men. Women have no remorse of cheating, women can date and fuck men while not being romantically attracted to to them. Women are superficial and want gifts frequently... They think OF is good for them.

In the other hand, men love women unconditionally and we aren't so superficial.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Darkeningstar
onlyafns really made it 100% worse, Ugly whores realized they could just get simps paying them
All that online shit giga raped us in the long run. It exposes the simp nature of 99 percent of men hard asf. Even on this site, when a niger larping as a foid joined so called “slayers” started begging for rates, nudes etc. worst part is the bitch was objectively ugly. We are doomed because of our programming man in combo with old, only fans etc

• +1
Reactions: Mr.Proper, Whatever and yeeyeeslayer
I’m talking about insults, disrespect, bullying, teasing, maybe your bike got stolen as a child, maybe someone stole your toy… however it was probably always a male who did it to you. Men are just naturally evil, jealous of each and would kill each other for women if the law (police) wouldn’t prevent this.
i'm pretty sure all of this can be attributed to the fact that men have much more testosterone than women as oppose to women being morally superior

not denying what your saying is true no do i affirm it i have no clue either way

Women are only more ethical than men inasmuch you consider their people-pleasing and virtue-signaling tendencies as ethical. Women’s belief in altruism leads to their feeling of entitlement to the assistance of others and in turn their leaning towards leftist ideology. They have a very limited understanding of duty and responsibility.

Women don’t show violent tendencies because they’re too weak to bully others. Hurting someone else could get her retaliation from the man’s she’s attacking or the boyfriend, brother, or father of the woman’s she’s attacking. That’s why women rely on emotional manipulation when they want to bully someone instead. When it comes to defenseless people like infants, women have violent tendencies.

You know what Paypigs are? I fucking hate to see that shit.
These niggas let foids use all the money in there wallet in return for humiliation. Not even cool shit like Sph just like making fun of them.

• +1
Reactions: Mr.Proper, sickdawgie and Klasik616
These niggas let foids use all the money in there wallet in return for humiliation. Not even cool shit like Sph just like making fun of them.

i thought u were responding to my tranny reply and i was thinking "no fucking way thats a tranny"

• JFL
Reactions: Ultimate Subhuman™

• JFL
Reactions: The Grinch

This shits even worse

• JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: hopecel and Ultimate Subhuman™
I also had faith in women until I got a look at a girls dms

• +1
  • Hmm...
  • JFL
Reactions: Ricky212, Mr.Proper and Ultimate Subhuman™

facts

• +1

Download 1

• +1
Reactions: spark and Klasik616
If ur not gl get as much as you can out of them as possible then remove them from your life
that sounds like good advice even for GL peopel

• +1
Reactions: slimeszn3

based feminist Adonis post

however I had been bullied by women tbh

Women are rude to ugly guys, women do not develop feelings towards the majority of men, women use men for their own benefit, women laugh at incels and fuck with alphas.

Women do no talk with men unless they approach, women usually share their chats to other women to laugh at men. Women have no remorse of cheating, women can date and fuck men while not being romantically attracted to to them. Women are superficial and want gifts frequently... They think OF is good for them.
Men are also rude to ugly guys. Men also use men for their benefit. Men also laugh at incels. Men also have no remorse cheating if they have the options. Men can fuck women while not being emotionally connected to them. Men are also superficial. Men pay for Onlyfans and are the reason it exists.
In the other hand, men love women unconditionally
Men don‘t love unconditionally, men love based on physical attraction, you love women because you want sex with them, if you weren’t sexually attracted to them you wouldn’t love them.

• +1
Reactions: Darkeningstar
You fell for it

• Hmm...

such a friendly girl 😳😳

I had so much negativity and anger in me the past few days, was insane. Did a massive amount of drugs today which cures me for now.
Sure, take your daily feel-good medicine if that’s what you need

• +1
Reactions: MoggerGaston