Women are morally superior to men

everyone is morally equal because everyone has reasons for doing something and if they are just crazy it’s out of their control so morals are only judged locally to the individual ethics

• Woah
Reactions: The Grinch
everyone is morally equal because everyone has reasons for doing something and if they are just crazy it’s out of their control so morals are only judged locally to the individual ethics

• JFL
Reactions: noobs
Women are at least as socially vicious as men but probably more. They're just not capable of posing a physical threat directly

• +1
Reactions: They_are_all_whores and Darkeningstar
there's no moral benchmark and so you cant rank people's moral views

this goes for everything: more power-> more options to abuse it

if women weren't inferior they wouldn't be victimized

I know incels are gonna be pissed at this one, but think about it before you decide to chimp out and call me a feminist and whatever else.

Women never did anything bad to you, you’re just mad cause they don’t wanna have sex with you. Meanwhile think about every time you’ve been mistreated on purpose, I’m talking about insults, disrespect, bullying, teasing, maybe your bike got stolen as a child, maybe someone stole your toy… however it was probably always a male who did it to you. Men are just naturally evil, jealous of each and would kill each other for women if the law (police) wouldn’t prevent this.
It was the girls in high school. Boys usually respected me.

• Hmm...
Reactions: The Grinch
I know incels are gonna be pissed at this one, but think about it before you decide to chimp out and call me a feminist and whatever else.

Women never did anything bad to you, you’re just mad cause they don’t wanna have sex with you. Meanwhile think about every time you’ve been mistreated on purpose, I’m talking about insults, disrespect, bullying, teasing, maybe your bike got stolen as a child, maybe someone stole your toy… however it was probably always a male who did it to you. Men are just naturally evil, jealous of each and would kill each other for women if the law (police) wouldn’t prevent this.
If I am being honest the Average women did kinda nothin

When I release that most of the bullying insults and beatings I got where from men

But sadly incel here don't go outside and release most women are insecure and physically weaker than men even they were evil monsters they can barely hurt you unless you simp like that one guys who told a girl

He said. "Go out with me or do I continue my bench press? 🤔"

Fucking cringe nigga my autistic ass wouldn't do that shit

women hate men for reasons that isn't in their hand.

like hating them for being manlets, ugly, fat

look it up they would love to kill all the manlets jfl

I can trace back most sources of my trauma to women

Like even bullying and getting my stuff stolen was because a girl didn't like me