Women are more forgiving of a weird looking guy with big/wide facial features than a decent looking guy with narrow/small facial features

6ft4

TFBEM is the Meta
You might think at first glance this guy is a Chad/Jock because of his wide face and just generally big looking features that indicate he developed to his full genetic blueprint potential

but check out how goofy he looks in other pics
he looks like he has a sissy personality and has smile failo

Girls will forgive his failos because they the will see the underlying masculinity/size of his features and see that he grew right even though he lacks aesthetics (imo)

Now on the other hand take a man who has no large facial features but his features have an aesthetic look because nothing is out of place or too big for his face (this is basically why females and young males with the boyish look are more pleasing to look at than grown men in general because they haven't had a chance to grow enough to the point of some of their features grow out of balance with the rest of their face)

However, give the man with the more aesthetic features a developmental failo like a narrow palate or a slightly smaller than average jaw and suddenly his good looks are rendered useless because he will be seen to have stunted development whereas the guy with big wide features who's less aesthetic will be seen as having less deformities, therefore a safer bet to have children with

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Slob, Daniel Plainview, currylightskin and 3 others
He could ascend hard with Lefort 1 maxillary downgrating - seriously hard af

Btw that’s exactly how I look when im smilih lol- im hyper aware of it though so I literally try my best never to smile even when im happy- and I absolutely never under any circumstance smile in pictures

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 20618, Daniel Plainview, Danish_Retard and 2 others
jordan barret

idk how tall is he?

yeah women despise underdeveloped men and want them all shot in the head 6ft under where i belong

• +1
  • Woah
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member, Slob, Deleted member 20618 and 1 other person
He could ascend hard with Lefort 1 maxillary downgrating - seriously hard af
Yeah he's close to Chad if he could look lower trust and less goofy

Btw that’s exactly how I look when im smilih lol- im hyper aware of it though so I literally try my best never to smile even when im happy- and I absolutely never under any circumstance smile in pictures
I used to instinctively feel disgusted upon seeing pics of myself smiling as a teenager without being fully educated on my failos
crazy how most normies can look at a picture of themselves smiling and feel good about it and post it to their social media, particularly candids as if they are saying "yes someone took a pic of me smiling without me knowing but I felt great about how it turned out and want everyone to see"

not rly, this guy (excepting body) has low irl smv

just be large theory

• +1
Reactions: Slob
Yeah he's close to Chad if he could look lower trust and less goofy

I used to instinctively feel disgusted upon seeing pics of myself smiling as a teenager without being fully educated on my failos
crazy how most normies can look at a picture of themselves smiling and feel good about it and post it to their social media, particularly candids as if they are saying "yes someone took a pic of me smiling without me knowing but I felt great about how it turned out and want everyone to see"
Ive also always been disgusted by my smile even before being blackpilled and knowing how it relates to my maxilla etc

I just googled that guy to find some more pics of him- what I find funny if almost all the pictures of him online are him smiling- even though he looks significantly better with a neutral experssion (and is pretty GL like HTN range when not smiling)- hes defo not balckpilled or else he would just do a cold hard neutral expression in every single picture of him in existence

• +1
Reactions: 6ft4