Women are nice , it’s nt notmie that are devious

๕ඞChick3ncu1ry

๕ඞChick3ncu1ry

Life is a beautiful journey, just enjoy the rides.
Tbh you know how nt normies function, dog eat dog kinda thing

• +1
Reactions: dopaminebeyondfried
Of course single men are aggressive to other single men in the presence of women. But women are only not nice if someone undesirable (sub chad, sub htn whatever) interacts with them, otherwise they just ignore you.

Of course single men are aggressive to other single men in the presence of women. But women are only not nice if someone undesirable (sub chad, sub htn whatever) interacts with them, otherwise they just ignore you.
bro 4 ltb in the elevator all giggling to me

1 ltb jb eyesfucked me in the train in front of her skinhead skinny bf

bro 4 ltb in the elevator all giggling to me

1 ltb jb eyesfucked me in the train in front of her skinhead skinny bf
Even MTNs can get this sometimes, mostly HTNs but it's often from LTBs almost never MTBs or above. MTBs or above only look impressed if you're a good HTN or Chadlite, that's how hoeflation is. You cannot get genuine lOIs If you're rated LTN here.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: ๕ඞChick3ncu1ry
Even MTNs can get this sometimes, mostly HTNs but it's often from LTBs almost never MTBs or above. MTBs or above only look impressed if you're a good HTN or Chadlite, that's how hoeflation is. You cannot get genuine lOIs If you're rated LTN here.
that's true

but you are to understand it at the deeper level

low mtb and sometimes mid mtb still chasing and giving ioi to htn

it's high mtb+ that aim real high

• +1
Reactions: Klasik01
that's true

but you are to understand it at the deeper level

low mtb and sometimes mid mtb still chasing and giving ioi to htn

it's high mtb+ that aim real high
Yes but that's still really bad. I don't see a girl into their looksmatch, they usually date someone that looks better than them considering how a woman looks without makeup. My high LTN - low MTN friend is recently talking with a HTS girl, she has an ugly body and LTB face. The MTB girls either date a better looking guy or an older guy with more experience and money, there's no girls for young men as women don't really feel the need to have a boyfriend. Blackpilled again...

Yes but that's still really bad. I don't see a girl into their looksmatch, they usually date someone that looks better than them considering how a woman looks without makeup. My high LTN - low MTN friend is recently talking with a HTS girl, she has an ugly body and LTB face. The MTB girls either date a better looking guy or an older guy with more experience and money, there's no girls for young men as women don't really feel the need to have a boyfriend. Blackpilled again...
I am happy with low-mtb and even high-ltb tbh.

I seek happiness from other stuffs too u know