Women are not attracted to Your standard kpop chink look at what they go for do you notice a pattern.

reptiles

reptiles

a proud brahmin

Women don't care if you look feminine or masculine you can look like a gay boy they will still want you do you know what really gets there pussies wet ? 4 things.

1 Do you notice in all these examples the angle of the mandible is always parralel to the ground.

2 Do you notice in all this examples the most desired kpop stars all happen to have extremley well developed maxillas.

3 Do you notice the mandible in all these examples are very long ?

4 Do you notice the submental region is perfect so you can see all the aesthetic views of the jaw.

TLDR Just be chad theory always has proven positive

• +1
Reactions: Mewton, Yuya Moggershima, Heguldus and 8 others
shitthread

just googled who the most popular kpop chink is:

Agea

his face is flat as a pancake

• +1
Reactions: Mewton, Copeful, Deleted member 6217 and 2 others
shitthread

just googled who the most popular kpop chink is:

View attachment 638111

his face is flat as a pancake

That guy is 1 example.

This guy doesn't look flat to me and he looks like 1 of the uglier examples compared to what i posted before

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Mewton, Heguldus, SubhumanCurrycel and 2 others
View attachment 638085

View attachment 638089

View attachment 638092

View attachment 638097

View attachment 638100

View attachment 638102

View attachment 638104

Women don't care if you look feminine or masculine you can look like a gay boy they will still want you do you know what really gets there pussies wet ? 4 things.

1 Do you notice in all these examples the angle of the mandible is always parralel to the ground.

2 Do you notice in all this examples the most desired kpop stars all happen to have extremley well developed maxillas.

4 Do you notice the submental region is perfect so you can see all the aesthetic views of the jaw.

they all had surgeries

• +1
Reactions: Heguldus and SubhumanCurrycel
View attachment 638085

View attachment 638089

View attachment 638092

View attachment 638097

View attachment 638100

View attachment 638102

View attachment 638104

tbh

Attachments

• Screenshot 2020-09-01 at 21.31.46.png
    Screenshot 2020-09-01 at 21.31.46.png
    442.8 KB · Views: 117
google it but let me tell you something before
uee-from-after-school-1515105859.jpg

Then it's more life fuel for us tbqh sui fuel curry doctors aren't as skilled as these kinds of korean doctors due to curries not caring as much about looks

• +1
Reactions: Marsiere214 and Deleted member 9072
Koreans/japanese tend to be blackpilled that's why plastic surgery is mainstream over there

• +1
Reactions: Mewton, Yuya Moggershima, Deleted member 4563 and 4 others
  • So Sad
Reactions: JosephGarrot123
  • +1
Reactions: JosephGarrot123
Over for those with a awful cranial base angle it's the only thing stopping us from being chads ngl
6E573E0F B4D4 4F60 84C8 78D15AE62AFD
over for niggas that look like this if the west is blackpilled

• JFL
Reactions: sytyl
agea.pngScreenshot 2020-09-01 at 21.31.46.png

These examples are reverse frauded.
All side profiles can look flat & recessed with the right angle.
Jg76vmwxtat31

• +1
Reactions: Yuya Moggershima, Hector and JosephGarrot123
View attachment 638085

View attachment 638089

View attachment 638092

View attachment 638097

View attachment 638100

View attachment 638102

View attachment 638104

fuckkkk kpop asians that look like that look so good no homo, legit anime character pheno

• +1
Reactions: SubhumanCurrycel
Tbh kpop combination of pretty boy / masculine features is optimal

Kpop's have literally 0 SMV in the west, I see many Kpop maxxed gooks on campus and they're all incel.

• +1
Reactions: Yuya Moggershima, Mouthbreath, Deleted member 4430 and 3 others
Dude Korea is known to be the capital of plastic surgery
Most of these stars had below average typical asian maxillas when they were younger and all of a sudden had proper caucasoid forward growth
They hand out rhino and leforts like candy to them

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 9072, Yliaster and sytyl
Tbh kpop combination of pretty boy / masculine features is optimal
Maesthetic
Just like tik tok slayers
Most dudes who I have seen completely leave out the masculine part especially with bloated round faces

• +1
Reactions: sytyl
@reptiles is my close to 90 degree gonial angle a failo?
I’m starting to think it is tbh

Maesthetic
Just like tik tok slayers
Most dudes who I have seen completely leave out the masculine part especially with bloated round faces
Most kpop stars look quite feminine from the front. A super wide zygos isn't optimal as long as your jaw is still visible

Most kpop stars look quite feminine from the front. A super wide zygos isn't optimal as long as your jaw is still visible
I’m talking about asians in general who go for the look but has trash tier rounded recessed lower thirds.
Wide zygos are more of a masculine trait so I get it doesn’t fit the prettyboy thing but I would take masc chang > prettyboy chang

I’m talking about asians in general who go for the look but has trash tier rounded recessed lower thirds.
Wide zygos are more of a masculine trait so I get it doesn’t fit the prettyboy thing but I would take masc chang > prettyboy chang

Asians in particular tend to have pretty wide faces, so for most people masc maxing isn't an option.

• +1
Reactions: SubhumanCurrycel
Asians in particular tend to have pretty wide faces, so for most people masc maxing isn't an option.

Just needs brow transplant and thicker neck + gymaxx and hell be gigachang.

What would you think about this Asian guy? I think he looks so good and photogenic. This is what I would call KPOP maxxing tbh.

• +1
Reactions: justadude and Yliaster

What would you think about this Asian guy? I think he looks so good and photogenic. This is what I would call KPOP maxxing tbh.

@Effortless posts him a lot.
He is NOT a kpopmaxxer bro.
I live in an area with quite a decent amount of asians a lot who kpopmaxx for them its orange dye hair, foundation makeup and silver jewelry and a reddish lipstick.
This guy doesn't do that
Hes got good hair and collagen which can be considered prettyboy but hes masculine as fuck, tall, large frames slayer jaw and dimorphic as fuck.

• +1
Reactions: Effortless and Deleted member 6341
@Effortless posts him a lot.
He is NOT a kpopmaxxer bro.
I live in an area with quite a decent amount of asians a lot who kpopmaxx for them its orange dye hair, foundation makeup and silver jewelry and a reddish lipstick.
This guy doesn't do that
Hes got good hair and collagen which can be considered prettyboy but hes masculine as fuck, tall, large frames slayer jaw and dimorphic as fuck.
What do you mean? He is a very good looking Asian guy. I think he could be a successful Kpop star.

What do you mean? He is a very good looking Asian guy. I think he could be a successful Kpop star.
kpopmaxxing refers to the whole makeup, paleskin and light hair dye + jewelry look.
An asian ascending doesnt=kpopmaxxing

He could be a kpop star but hed need to do those above first.

• +1
Reactions: Mouthbreath and Deleted member 9072
  • +1
Reactions: Mouthbreath and SubhumanCurrycel
I thought there was no such thing as an East Asian chad but I think I was wrong
Oh there was one dude who looked like that in my highschool
6'1 tall robust jawmogged me and full head of hair + good collagen.
You know those quiet Asian study girls?
Well he fucked multiple as well as Asian Stacey tier foids.

• Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 7866