Women are not NT

ReadBooksEveryday

ReadBooksEveryday

Forum User Of The Year
Women don’t know how to act normal around a hot guy
They at the same time don’t know how to appropriately display their disgust to an ugly guy

These create misunderstandings

Women are not NT. They become more NT as they age

• +1
Reactions: BigNigga69, Daniel Plainview, Richard_Hungwell and 8 others
ppl here are indeed lower iq than fucking normies
even they know there's absolutely nothing to talk about with women 1 on 1 , only drama

• +1
Reactions: Daniel Plainview, Chadeep, ReadBooksEveryday and 1 other person
🤙🤙🤙✨ i mog women👑

• JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 16369, BigNigga69, Richard_Hungwell and 1 other person
They at the same time don’t know how to appropriately display their disgust to an ugly guy

Agree, women bellow 30 don't give a fuck about others, only about them, then they start to became more NT because they realize nobody will treat them like were treated ar 18-20 years old.

• +1
Reactions: Richard_Hungwell, Deleted member 16853, Chadeep and 3 others
Yeah, they’re narcy, psycho and bipolar.

cope thread

keep crying for women :p

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 16369, Richard_Hungwell and Hueless
Just because they are aggresive doesn't make them non-NT. You normies use the word "non-NT" and "aspie" for any act with the slightest bit of social deviation from the norm. Making a meme out of people who are born with REAL MENTAL AND LEARNING DISABILITIES.

• +1
Reactions: Richard_Hungwell, Chadeep and Zer0/∞
wtf is that name color
Well I’m a permaVIP I have over 45 colours to choose from all the time but I take breaks and chill on normal coloured names most of the time to avoid user jealousy

• JFL
Reactions: bogii
Well I’m a permaVIP I have over 45 colours to choose from, all the time but I take breaks and chill on normal coloured names most of the time to avoid user jealousy
giving me seizures jk

based observations greycel

Kinda true tbh
So many women are weirdo af, and it’s because they CAN BE

I’ve known regular good looking women who make weird jokes about wanting to kill people like they’re incel school shooters or some shit

And then the shit they do when they’re into a guy, like a lot of women will awkwardly try to flex other guys that were into them or whatever like it’s supposed to be a turn on (because that’s what works on women, they think it goes both ways) but it’s just awkward

And they make really lame ass weirdo awkward jokes a lot
It really is tutorial mode for them they can be giga autistic and 0 negatives will happen to them as a result

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 19036
Just because they are aggresive doesn't make them non-NT. You normies use the word "non-NT" and "aspie" for any act with the slightest bit of social deviation from the norm. Making a meme out of people who are born with REAL MENTAL AND LEARNING DISABILITIES.
Woman detected
@BigBiceps clean up please

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 19036