Women are not only attracted to Chad jfl

Uglybrazilian

Uglybrazilian

Communism will win in the end
Its 100% possible for a women to feel truly attracted to a non-chad on a highly sexual way, Im Low tier normie and my ex gf always wanted to have sex all the time, we had sex on the college toilet, on the informatics lab and other crazy places. My actual gf also clearly enjoys sex with me even tho she is less crazy than my ex but still. Only a delusional person unironically believe that women only lust for Chad.

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: mulattomaxxer, Deleted member 6963, MissLexotan6MG and 9 others
You're probably a Chad.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Xangsane, datboijj, Deleted member 9670 and 4 others
Its 100% possible for a women to feel truly attracted to a non-chad on a highly sexual way, Im Low tier normie and my ex gf always wanted to have sex all the time, we had sex on the college toilet, on the informatics lab and other crazy places. My actual gf also clearly enjoys sex with me even tho she is less crazy than my ex but still. Only a delusional person unironically believe that women only lust for Chad.
Post or send pic or gtfo

• +1
Reactions: datboijj
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 4106
Says chad, you don't know because you are not ugly.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2403
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: gamma, Arcturus, subhuman incel and 1 other person
  • +1
Reactions: Albeacho
Narcies like to cope that only chad gets women so they can convince themselves that they’re chadlites when in reality they’re MTN at best.

That or subhuman rotters like to pretend that ascension is 100% unattainable so they can rot more comfortably.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Vvvvxxxx, Deleted member 14905, MegamindCel and 5 others
That or subhuman rotters like to pretend that ascension is 100% unattainable so they can rot more comfortably.
Second option. People here try to pull everyone down with them.

• +1
Reactions: MegamindCel, BigBoy, Arcturus and 1 other person
Narcies like to cope that only chad gets women so they can convince themselves that they’re chadlites when in reality they’re MTN at best.

Tbh every normie guy can get girls who feel truly attracted to them, but niggas here are soooo close minded, they are missing so many things because of this crazy mindset

• +1
Reactions: Vvvvxxxx, MegamindCel, BigBoy and 2 others
Tbh every normie guy can get girls who feel truly attracted to them, but niggas here are soooo close minded, they are missing so many things because of this crazy mindset
I’ve always said the blackpill has nothing to do with what subhumans/normies CAN’T do, and everything to do with what gl men CAN do

everything just gets easier as the looks level rises and you can get away with more shit, that’s all it is

• +1
Reactions: Vvvvxxxx, BigBoy, Beetlejuice and 2 others
Just made a thread about this a while ago and the aspies all screeched at me. This whole "oh your just an emotional tampon for once a month starfish sex while she fucks Chad on the side" is a fuckin meme. Fucking aspergers syndrome strikes again.

• +1
Reactions: Beetlejuice and Uglybrazilian
Lifefuel

• Love it
Reactions: Uglybrazilian
Brazil doesn't count tbh.

• +1
Reactions: gamma and datboijj
what psl were the women you were fucking? Also brazil girls are super sluts so it could be true.

• +1
Reactions: datboijj, Patient A and Uglybrazilian
As a general rule most women don't find normie men physically attractive

Normies can find women that are genuinely attracted to them, yes, but it takes a lot longer. A normie will have to go through a lot more rejections and more than likely will have to be willing to travel farther to meet girls. Especially true if he's not a criminal/psychopath.

Compare this to a good looking drug dealer won't have to leave his neighborhood to have a solid rotation of women.

• +1
Reactions: Baldingman1998
what psl were the women you were fucking? Also brazil girls are super sluts so it could be true.
Idk their PSL but smv wise they are normie girls, none of them are fat or deformed, just regular mixed brazilian girls

Acne makes you repulsive

i think that's called a nympho
so cope again

• JFL
How did you meet your ex?

• +1
How did you meet your ex?
On my college internship
We both worked at the medicine university, me as a web developer and she as a social worker

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 275
where is the hot girl?