women are not sluts on average

you're thinking with your incel brain
explain why what he said was not correct then. you haven't been Blackpilled if you can't admit 99% of women are whores

explain why what he said was not correct then. you haven't been Blackpilled if you can't admit 99% of women are whores
yes i'm not a retard

• Hmm...
Reactions: humanoidsub7
you are thinking way too deep about all of this.

sex simply feels good, and it feels even better for women (their orgasms are much stronger).
also most women are sexually submissive and feel extremely good, turned on, when they get dominated.

+most sex also involves cuddling, kissing, complimenting each other, etc. which also makes you feel good and boosts your self-esteem.
And they can get it on a whim...

They can get everything easily, attention, sex, job, money from their bfs, invites to parties...

And I don't get basic human intimacy in a lifetime, I am going to kill myself...

• +1
Reactions: autistic_tendencies and bloomercel
it depends on the region

i think there are way less whores in the east than the west.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 28541
They are, it just depends on who they talking to, remembered once in class this girl has acted innocent for the first 2 weeks of the year, then a new student came, Chadlite I'd say and she legit became a whore for him
I've witnessed this at my work as well. When a gl guy was just hired I noticed girls dressing more provocative, and would linger in his proximity in the hopes that he notices them.

• +1
  • WTF
Reactions: bloomercel, GuyFromSingapore and Deleted member 32514
I've witnessed this at my work as well. When a gl guy was just hired I noticed girls dressing more provocative, and would linger in his proximity in the hopes that he notices them.
Brutallll, jfl, also would talk mean to subhumans but the moment the gl guy approaches she starts smiling etc.. brutal af

• +1
Reactions: Outlier
it depends on the region

i think there are way less whores in the east than the west.
It's cultural. The incentives to be a whore in the East aren't like they are in the West. Motherhood is valued more within the East.

• +1
Reactions: autistic_tendencies, Deleted member 28541 and exo
he doesn't understand that when all social and economic barriers are removed, ie when foids truly have no need to placate moids to extract resources and conveniences, foids would execute incels with shotguns to the face just to share chad in a giant orgy with all their friends. it's really an unbelievable amount of copium to think foids would rather settle with oofy doofy when they could have open relationships or cheat on their oofies with chad with zero negative consequences.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: autistic_tendencies and bloomercel
Brutallll, jfl, also would talk mean to subhumans but the moment the gl guy approaches she starts smiling etc.. brutal af
Exactly. There was this manlet who was trying to hit on this girl who which she entertained for validation, then this chadlite came in and her whole demeanor changed. Snarky, rude, and short with the manlet. With chadlite she was all giggles and smiles. They were literally standing right next to eachother. It was so brutal to witness. The manlet is now a femboy lol.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 32514 and bloomercel
  • +1
Reactions: autistic_tendencies