Women are obsessed with height

BoredPrince

BoredPrince

Inside, I am more...
Yeah I know water, but the thing is they are not only obsessed with height in men, but also their own height

The other day I was in a store with my sister and she was looking at shoes, these were casual shoes too

AT LEAST third of women's shoes were platform shoes, 2 inches increase minimum and I saw a good deal of those of 4 inches, not to mention heels which are whole another level

While in men's section, only winter boots gave meaningful increase in height, and even then it was 2 inches max

It's so fuckin unfair how much women fraud absolutely everything, make-up, hair extensions, push up bras, heels, Photoshop their pics...

Meanwhile a guy says he's using cleanser to clean his face and suddenly everyone thinks he's gay

Fuck these double standards man

• +1
Reactions: horizontallytall, risque_dew, Mr Test and 14 others
Total and utter femlet death.

• +1
Reactions: horizontallytall, TechnoBoss, m0ss26 and 5 others
arcteryx has boots that boost your height by an inch or 2 and look normal

• +1
Reactions: m0ss26 and BoredPrince
Foids are generally retards.

• +1
Reactions: bloomercel, BoredPrince and Splinter901
The guys who would even think your gay for using a cleanser tend to be retards who can’t get women and end up locking down a fat ogre

Don’t let it get to you

• +1
Reactions: horizontallytall, Deleted member 6128, BoredPrince and 1 other person
Yeah I know water, but the thing is they are not only obsessed with height in men, but also their own height

The other day I was in a store with my sister and she was looking at shoes, these were casual shoes too

AT LEAST third of women's shoes were platform shoes, 2 inches increase minimum and I saw a good deal of those of 4 inches, not to mention heels which are whole another level

While in men's section, only winter boots gave meaningful increase in height, and even then it was 2 inches max

It's so fuckin unfair how much women fraud absolutely everything, make-up, hair extensions, push up bras, heels, Photoshop their pics...

Meanwhile a guy says he's using cleanser to clean his face and suddenly everyone thinks he's gay

Fuck these double standards man
dnr + water

arcteryx has boots that boost your height by an inch or 2 and look normal
I mean of course you can find shoes that increase height but look normal, but in most cases, you can only buy them online

It's quite rare to find heigmaxing shoes in physical stores

dnr + water
Donald Trump GIF by Late Night with Seth Meyers

Truly primitive creatures

• +1
Reactions: BoredPrince
The guys who would even think your gay for using a cleanser tend to be retards who can’t get women and end up locking down a fat ogre

Don’t let it get to you
Yeah I know, but you know that everyone considers you less masculine if you mention skincare and caring about looks, not to mention surgeries

Fuck, I mean so many people will mock you if you don't drink alcohol or smoke

That's why I don't share my looksmax journey

• +1
Reactions: horizontallytall, Brandon Curington and williamper
But then imagine that nice feeling when you and some random foid are lets say at your place and after taking shoes off you pull uno reverse card and say "I thought you were taller" with very disappointed look. Probably she will become little bit insecure after this, which plays solely to your advantage

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: horizontallytall, BoredPrince and Mr Test