Women are only horny 5 days a month

Turbo Racist

Turbo Racist

^_^
Her ovulation days only last around 5 days a month, the rest of the time shes either on her period or depressed or some shit.

If you can lock in and have high iq on picking up social signals, you can figure out when shes on her ovulation days and exploit this by tryna fuck on these days.

Over for niggas who dont know the menstrual cycle

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: AutisticGymcel, shitskinism, SidharthTheSlayer and 9 others
They’re hornier on their period I noticed. Every time I fuck, it’s on her period. My dick is red and full of blood after like a bloody sword game of thrones type shit 💯☠️

• JFL
  • +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: micropp, Valdenius, Turbo Racist and 4 others
4227052 01D6A490 3D77 474E 844A 112F31A9CFAA

I'm pretty sure badg96 use this technique, is legit

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: datboijj, ambi, Turbo Racist and 1 other person
Her ovulation days only last around 5 days a month, the rest of the time shes either on her period or depressed or some shit.

If you can lock in and have high iq on picking up social signals, you can figure out when shes on her ovulation days and exploit this by tryna fuck on these days.

They’re hornier on their period I noticed. Every time I fuck, it’s on her period. My dick is red and full of blood after like a bloody sword game of thrones type shit 💯☠️
Fuck, better do some maths to run period game

• JFL
Reactions: Vermilioncore

yes women are extremely horny a couple days before their period, during period, and a couple days after period

• +1
Reactions: Turbo Racist
on god, advanced redpill tactic tbh.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: ambi and Turbo Racist

every other day of the month the woman isnt willing to settle for her looksmatched boyfriends and is out chasing chad or even chasing the idea of chad by reading books about getting raped/fucked by chads.

no, she's always horny. she's just extra horny(more horny than men) during ovulation

• +1
Reactions: Darkeningstar
yeah go alpha when ovulation, but be comforting and beta during periods/shark week.

• +1
Reactions: Turbo Racist and Darkeningstar

I had caught one at that time however it went on for a long time so nothing

Moreover, with some of my girlfriends I modulated my behavior according to her ovulation

Moreover, with some of my girlfriends I modulated my behavior according to her ovulation

Remeber I saved it. I think this is the correct one.

• +1
Reactions: Darkeningstar
Men are horny like 28/30 days

FOR YOU NIGGA😂💀🫶

How do you find foids who are ovulating