Women are paranoid (Almost got #MeToo'd)

Richard_Hungwell

Richard_Hungwell

Silver
So the other day I was walking to get groceries at night time (I like to go when there's basically no one else there) and I saw this one woman walking ahead of me who was crying. She happened to turn into the parking lot where I was also heading so I turned and kept walking behind her. She looked back at me once or twice. She must've been at least 20 feet ahead of me.

Less than a minute passed and she eventually walked off somewhere else as I kept walking in the direction I was going. I heard someone say something as I was walking but I usually just ignore it because I assume they're either not talking to me or it's some bullshit that I don't want to deal with. They said something else and I just ignored it again. Finally, I heard them whistle at me so I turned around and it was some other woman standing there on the sidewalk with a shopping cart full of stuff and a big ass dog.

She said it again, "Were you following that girl who was crying?"

I replied, "No...?"

She said, "Okay."

I was so confused and offended by the accusation that after a brief pause all I could think to say was, "What...?" and then I walked away.

This woman could've easily called the police and ruined my night if she really wanted to.

This meme is slowly becoming reality:
Blackpillcomics 100945628 939404563180854 5723377270921090507 n

I'm a short guy and like I said she had this big ass dog with her, so she probably felt emboldened because of this. I wonder if she would've said anything to a 6'4" dark triad-looking motherfucker who was walking behind a woman at night time...

In another instance, a close family member not too long ago was looking at houses for sale in a particular neighbourhood and apparently some Karens felt uncomfortable so they wrote down his licence plate and called the police on him and accused him of creeping on the neighourhood children. He later drove back to his house to find the police there looking through his backyard and proceeded to question him.

No wonder more and more people are leaving this feminist hellhole called Canada.

Don't talk to women.

Don't walk in the same direction as women.

Don't even look at them.

Don't make them feel uncomfortable in any way or they can call the police to fuck with you and the police will probably believe them (at least at first).

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: squirrelcel, Sexually Disabled, Ken and 11 others
The west is just hell at this point, everyone talks of incels but no one talks of karens(unhappy women). Incels are harmless and just retreat into their basement while karens take up causes and just make the world hell

• +1
Reactions: Ken, Deleted member 9670, Chadeep and 2 others
Clown world man...:pepefrown:

• So Sad
Reactions: Richard_Hungwell
I remember walking about 40 metres behind a girl heading to a supermarket. I was walking behind her for about 4 minutes. She kept turning around looking at me briefly but I payed no attention. She accused me of following her and got her female work colleague to accuse me of being a stalker to. Now here's the clown world part 🤡... I was also an employee at the same supermarket in question about to begin my 5pm to 10pm shift. This girl girl lived about 4 streets near to me and had the same commute route and same 5-10 shift, that's all. They damn well knew that and just wanted to start a unnecessary beef with me. They are highly unstable narcissistic sociapaths/psychopaths.

• +1
Reactions: Ken, ballskin, Afrikancel and 6 others
I remember walking about 40 metres behind a girl heading to a supermarket. I was walking behind her for about 4 minutes. She kept turning around looking at me briefly but I payed no attention. She accused me of following her and got her female work colleague to accuse me to. Now here's the clown world part 🤡... I was also an employee at the same supermarket in question about to begin my 5pm to 10pm shift. This girl girl lived about 4 streets near to me and had the same commute route and same 5-10 shift, that's all. They damn well knew that and just wanted to start a unnecessary beef with me. They are highly unstable narcissistic sociapaths/psychopaths.
It's fucking ridiculous.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 9670
women arent smart enough to have rights, they are incapable of thinking normally. basic situational awareness is foreign to them

• JFL
women arent smart enough to have rights, they are incapable of thinking normally. basic situational awareness is foreign to them
Do you look like Nic Kaufmann??

• Woah
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 13787 and Richard_Hungwell
Do you look like Nic Kaufmann??
a little bit, my eyes are honestly better but hes got a mogger jaw. i just need to bulk and cut hard to get to that point

kaufmannpilled

• Woah
  • Love it
Reactions: Richard_Hungwell and Deleted member 15004
a little bit, my eyes are honestly better but hes got a mogger jaw. i just need to bulk and cut hard to get to that point

kaufmannpilled
Holy shit mirin if you're actually on his level facially, with that face 5'5 wouldn't even be that big of a deal. Send pics:Comfy: A lot of people have sent pics and I've never leaked(y)

• Woah
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 13787 and Richard_Hungwell
It's fucking ridiculous.

Yes they are. Just sharing the same fucking commute route as a female stranger and they think you want them sexually.

It's asinine. Puerile fantasy thinking even. They think everything a guy does is of a prurient nature regarding themselves.

• +1
Holy shit mirin if you're actually on his level facially, with that face 5'5 wouldn't even be that big of a deal. Send pics:Comfy: A lot of people have sent pics and I've never leaked(y)
im not at his level lol, i got acne but we both darkskinned and look a bit similar

ill send in a min

• Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 15004 and Richard_Hungwell
I've never had this problem. Either this is a larp or you truly are a goblin.

• Hmm...
Jfl @ living in Canada in 2022 and onwards under the regime of cuck Trudeau, liberal leadership is a threat for humanity

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5892 and Richard_Hungwell
I've never had this problem. Either this is a larp or you truly are a goblin.
I really wish I was making this up. I couldn't believe it either when it happened. Never thought it would happen to me.

Jfl @ living in Canada in 2022 and onwards under the regime of cuck Trudeau, liberal leadership is a threat for humanity
You ain't shittin. Sometimes I feel like I'm living in an episode of "South Park." There is even an "other" bathroom in our government buildings besides male and female and all the government forms like the census and stuff has like 10 different fucking gender options. How the fuck is this real life? :lul:

Last edited:
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5892 and ballskin
So the other day I was walking to get groceries at night time (I like to go when there's basically no one else there) and I saw this one woman walking ahead of me who was crying. She happened to turn into the parking lot where I was also heading so I turned and kept walking behind her. She looked back at me once or twice. She must've been at least 20 feet ahead of me.

Less than a minute passed and she eventually walked off somewhere else as I kept walking in the direction I was going. I heard someone say something as I was walking but I usually just ignore it because I assume they're either not talking to me or it's some bullshit that I don't want to deal with. They said something else and I just ignored it again. Finally, I heard them whistle at me so I turned around and it was some other woman standing there on the sidewalk with a shopping cart full of stuff and a big ass dog.

She said it again, "Were you following that girl who was crying?"

I replied, "No...?"

She said, "Okay."

I was so confused and offended by the accusation that after a brief pause all I could think to say was, "What...?" and then I walked away.

This woman could've easily called the police and ruined my night if she really wanted to.

This meme is slowly becoming reality:
View attachment 1765563

I'm a short guy and like I said she had this big ass dog with her, so she probably felt emboldened because of this. I wonder if she would've said anything to a 6'4" dark triad-looking motherfucker who was walking behind a woman at night time...

In another instance, a close family member not too long ago was looking at houses for sale in a particular neighbourhood and apparently some Karens felt uncomfortable so they wrote down his licence plate and called the police on him and accused him of creeping on the neighourhood children. He later drove back to his house to find the police there looking through his backyard and proceeded to question him.

No wonder more and more people are leaving this feminist hellhole called Canada.

Don't talk to women.

Don't walk in the same direction as women.

Don't even look at them.

Don't make them feel uncomfortable in any way or they can call the police to fuck with you and the police will probably believe them (at least at first).
Yup i have had women run away from me after i walked behind them. They think so highly of themselves as though we give a shit about them in particular jfl

• JFL