Women are programmed to go after hair

ThatGuythattype

ThatGuythattype

Gold
HAIR comes before anything else. Women are programmed to go after males with thick dense hair on their head, almost like the peacocks tail. Hair comes before anything else. No hair equals sexual/romantic death. She would pick a 70 years old with hair over a bald 20 years old. As a balding male you may get a ons once in a while, when a girl is extremely horny and drunk, but never more. You may get a wife/some gf as a balding male, but it would be almost sexless and without love from her side. She may love your personality, but no real sexual primitive lust. No hair=romantic death.

What you think?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 15827
Good hair? How to style it?

Tbh all of the good looking men i know depend at least 50% on their hair for good looks. I know 2 chadlites from highschool who went bald in their 20s, their psl rating fell by 3-4 points as soon as they reached NW3 meaning they lost more than 50% of their attractiveness. Even with extremely good bones/face, body and height you will still lose at least 3 psl by going bald. One of them got microscalp pigmentation that looks like permanent NW0 buzzcut and managed to regain 2 points because it suits him.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 15827
Tbh all of the good looking men i know depend at least 50% on their hair for good looks. I know 2 chadlites from highschool who went bald in their 20s, their psl rating fell by 3-4 points as soon as they reached NW3 meaning they lost more than 50% of their attractiveness. Even with extremely good bones/face, body and height you will still lose at least 3 psl by going bald. One of them got microscalp pigmentation that looks like permanent NW0 buzzcut and managed to regain 2 points because it suits him.
Why does nature make men go bald it’s so retarded

• +1
Reactions: ThatGuythattype and MikeMew'sBitch
If women go after hair why aren't they trying to fuck my asshole?

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: ThatGuythattype, height and Deleted member 15827
Ramirez style
Like this?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 17735