Women are so readable.

humanoidsub7

humanoidsub7

untitled
Shallow gender, that not only focus on looks but everything. Status, wealth, EVERYTHING. And on top of that they lie about it, they try to have morals which they don't. Muhh i am not a shallow whale, you're an incel because of your personality. YOU KNOW HOW SHITTY MY LIFE IS BECAUSE OF YOU? I fucking hate them so much and i just hope Chad breaks their heart and they rope. ZERO FUCKS GIVEN

• +1
Reactions: ConfusedBolivian, BongMog, try2beme and 1 other person
This is all satire bro looks don't matter and blackpill is bs tik tok bro ok this doesn't matter bro

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 30884

• +1
Reactions: depressionmaxxing and humanoidsub7
You have no choice but to read them yourself
All they do is lie and cope

• +1
Reactions: humanoidsub7
Yes that is ME. I'm contemplating thoughts on philosophy, nihilism, but most importantly, blackphilism and the absurd of life.
NINTCHDBPICT000434040853

The blackpill is 50% true and 50% retarded.

• Hmm...
Yes that is ME. I'm contemplating thoughts on philosophy, nihilism, but most importantly, blackphilism and the absurd of life.
Buy my new book called "im an incel, a subhuman with deformities: the hard journey of a trucel" at only $1. Please normies relate to me im a subhuman and no one will ever love me

Go outside.
I do. And yet i see mtn's like me slaying however, I AM REPULSIVE AND I WILL NEVER HAVE ANYONE THAT LOVES ME. I AM HATED BY EVERYONE JUST BECAUSE OF MY FACE. i am getting shotgun implants jk bro im not that ill

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 30884
truecel trait

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 30884 and humanoidsub7
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 20370
I do. And yet i see mtn's like me slaying however, I AM REPULSIVE AND I WILL NEVER HAVE ANYONE THAT LOVES ME. I AM HATED BY EVERYONE JUST BECAUSE OF MY FACE. i am getting shotgun implants jk bro im not that ill
MTNs aren’t slaying lmao, they just happen to get gfs through being NT and being sociable, most mfs in relationships are LTR oofy doofys anyways

• +1
  • JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: Johanjohan, ItsOver999, Deleted member 30325 and 1 other person
MTNs aren’t slaying lmao, they just happen to get gfs through being NT and being sociable, most mfs in relationships are LTR oofy doofys anyways
And i will never have that. Nothing. I mog them on motion, bitches just STARE AT ME, but not a single hi or anything, well they do say hi but they're not SUCKING MY DICK WHEN THEY SEE ME

• Ugh..
Reactions: jflsnowdzz
And i will never have that. Nothing. I mog them on motion, bitches just STARE AT ME, but not a single hi or anything, well they do say hi but they're not SUCKING MY DICK WHEN THEY SEE ME
Rate yourself and how tall are you

Rate yourself and how tall are you
Mtn subhuman height but its average where i live cause my stacy classmate is literally dating a 5'5 dude while i ROT and i get NOTHING.

Mtn subhuman height but its average where i live cause my stacy classmate is literally dating a 5'5 dude while i ROT and i get NOTHING.
You are probably non NT and a turbo autist lol

• Love it
You are probably non NT and a turbo autist lol
Im not gonna deny that. I literally posted an ig story about how much i hate women and about how much i wanted to punch a foid in the face and i got no unfollow but less interaction irl. They still treat me with respect. And about the autistic part, i saw my LAST chance to get laid get revoked bec i acted like a retard in gym class...

Im not gonna deny that. I literally posted an ig story about how much i hate women and about how much i wanted to punch a foid in the face and i got no unfollow but less interaction irl. They still treat me with respect. And about the autistic part, i saw my LAST chance to get laid get revoked bec i acted like a retard in gym class...
Yeah you’re definitely fucking autist, what kind of retard posts that on his fucking IG

• JFL
Yeah you’re definitely fucking autist, what kind of retard posts that on his fucking IG
Idc but even then they still talk to me irl but i got bad reputation with other people

You can buy all the flower you want to that girl that you love, she will always go for chad - chadlite to fuck the same day she met him jfl

• +1