WOMEN ARE THE BIGGEST RACISTS

Deleted member 773

Deleted member 773

Looksmaxxing is COPE! (RIP 1-5-19 - 2-17-21)
Look at this noodlewhore... no foid actually cares about politics they just follow whatever will get them the biggest and most handsome cock.

“Yres whitu boyu! I rove whiteu cocku!”

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Arkantos, currymax, Zeta ascended and 3 others
what did she say

• +1
Reactions: ChoSeungHui
they aren't racist you misogynist it's called having preferences

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: ChoSeungHui, Zeta ascended, Deleted member 2012 and 4 others
Asian women are a white mans whore. I'm sorry to all asian guys here but it seems obvious by now. Not even an offense

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2012 and Balkancel
Asian women are a white mans whore. I'm sorry to all asian guys here but it seems obvious by now. Not even an offense
@ElliotRodgerJr confirms this theory

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 685 and ElliotRodgerJr
@ElliotRodgerJr confirms this theory
She told me that she dated a Chinese guy for a short while once, but never had sex with one. Truly sad, I'd rather her having been fucked by a Chinese guy than another white guy, for some reason I'm disgusted by the fact that she's fucked other white guys, but I wouldn't mind if he was Asian.

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: BigBoy, Balkancel and Deleted member 685
She told me that she dated a Chinese guy for a short while once, but never had sex with one. Truly sad, I'd rather her having been fucked by a Chinese guy than another white guy, for some reason I'm disgusted by the fact that she's fucked other white guys, but I wouldn't mind if he was Asian.
Deep down you know that no gook in the world is a real threat while any robust white guy is a potential threat

Bro i wanna fuck gooks so bad but it's over because I'm a curry. They only like white guys and changs. It's so fucking ogre for me.
Deep down you know that no gook in the world is a real threat while any robust white guy is a potential threat
Wrong Kpop Chang mogs

• +1
Reactions: ElliotRodgerJr
Disagree. There's plenty of masculine Asian men.

Wow no wonder cho did what he did.
@ChoSeungHui tthoughts?

• +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Swagwaffle and ChoSeungHui
I'm going to make a filipina into my whore on Monday

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 685
I fail to see how "racism" is a bad thing. Everyone prefers their own race by default. There's no problem with that. The only time you would be upset over someone preferring their own race, is if you didn't like your own and hated yourself.

Last edited:
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Alexanderr
I fail to see how "racism" is a bad thing. Everyone prefers their own race by default. There's no problem with that. The only time you would be upset over someone preferring their own race, is if you didn't didn't like your own and hated yourself.
so discriminating against others is fine? ok cuck

resorting to fucking gooks as a whiteman is lol tbh

so discriminating against others is fine? ok cuck
Absolutely. If it's for the betterment of your own people. Why would you tolerate the customs and culture of others replacing your own when you could simply not. That sounds more like cuck behavior to me.

Absolutely. If it's for the betterment of your own people. Why would you tolerate the customs and culture of others replacing your own when you could simply not. That sounds more like cuck behavior to me.
where did i say the customs and cultures of others would replace your own? youre simply living with them, nothing else. theyre not replacing your culture, they simply exist.

and cultures and customs are retarded if theyre of no practical use. if something doesnt work, or is inherently bad, there is no use of continuing it

where did i say the customs and cultures of others would replace your own? youre simply living with them, nothing else. theyre not replacing your culture, they simply exist.

and cultures and customs are retarded if theyre of no practical use. if something doesnt work, or is inherently bad, there is no use of continuing it
You didn't need to say it, this is simply what happens. That's why there have been no successful "multicultural" societies in the world. They fail because people of separate races and cultures cannot thrive together. There is no benefit to it and it will always lead to collapse.

"if something doesnt work, or is inherently bad, there is no use of continuing it" My point exactly. Multiculturalism doesn't "work" in the sense that either culture is better off for living with and putting up with the other.

You didn't need to say it, this is simply what happens. That's why there have been no successful "multicultural" societies in the world. They fail because people of separate races and cultures cannot thrive together. There is no benefit to it and it will always lead to collapse.

"if something doesnt work, or is inherently bad, there is no use of continuing it" My point exactly. Multiculturalism doesn't "work" in the sense that either culture is better off for living with and putting up with the other.
i dont agree with multiculturism. but the US is a shining example of what i would consider an ideal culture model. a unified culture that many cultures pour into.

i am an ethnic myself, but i dont agree with liberals calling for a multicultural state. we should all unify under a common american identity as equals.

And why monocultural/race societies are shit:
-A monocultural society has never existed, there were always immigrants moving in and out. before minorities it was "whites v. blacks", before that "american whites v. white immigrants", before that another version of "white americans v. white immigrants", before that "british-american whites v. other whites". There has and will never be a monocultural society.

-Even if you were to achieve one, tribalism will never go away. It is a basic human instinct. If you were to achieve a single race/ethnic country the discrimination would devolve to class, hair color, who is the "real" version of their race.

-Regardless of what you do, if you trade with other nations they will affect your culture and likes

-If you were to isolate yourself from the rest of the world to stop this, such as pre-industrialized japan, aboriginal tribes, your society would devolve both socially and technologically