pio
dangerously close to manlet
- Joined
- Oct 26, 2025
- Posts
- 1,321
- Reputation
- 1,654
I haven't been on this forum in a while, my life took a turn for the better, i was on a serious steroid cycle, using fat dissolvers, looking and feeling better. Working full time, and with the love of my life. It went downhill when my parents tried to intervene with gear usage, they called police on me while I was sleeping and put me in a mental ward for week. While I was in there I was physically attacked and subdued in order to take my phone and drawstrings etc. They also took my
while I was in there, and all my ancillaries, and peptides like hcg. So ive been off for around 3 works with no pct. They wouldn't allow me to go school or anything, and im fed up arguing with my mother. All my mental health issues stem from her. The one consistency I had was my girlfriend, we had started talking december 2025 so roughly 9 months together. I was her first body (or she claims) and she had 2 past relationships, having kissed 3 total people including me. I gave her everything I had, all my love, gifts, affection, and she gave all she had back. She stayed over this weekend, and while sleeping on me, I had the urge to through her phone, in her notes app there was a list of people she kissed, and the number was far higher than 3. In her imessage she had texted a dude who got her number off tiktok, and accepted $25 payment in order to send him pictures of her in a bikini. She said "spoil me" "good boy" all things that are supposed to be reserved to me only. He asked her for arch pictures and she responded "clothed?" but then blocked him afterwards/ghosted. When she wokeup she noticed I was very mad, I was deciding what to do. When I went downstairs (around 5am) she went through her notes and deleted one or two names from that list. An hour later I came back up after I cooled down, I went down so I didn't do something insane to her, and I confronted her and initiated a conversation with her. Went through her phone with me there, showed her what i saw. She then lied about deleting names from the list and tried making excuses about texting that guy. Eventually she completely collapses and is now shaking crying completely losing it calling herself disgusting and how ashamed she is. I love this girl, and I used to be the type of person that thought it was impossible in this generation. She begged me to stay or work things out, offered to delete all her socials, give me all her logins, etc. I got her out of bed, we showered together, I told her I loved her one last time, and said we are breaking up. Its now 9-10am in the morning and my parents are up and heard us yelling and her crying, I told my dad she cheated and he was understanding and sympathizing with me, my mother on the other hand, goes into my room, sits next to the girl who cheated on me after everything we have done together, and she COMFORTS her. She told me to leave the room for "girl time". My ex told me she pointed to my dresser where remnants of my gear use remained ( needles swabs empty vials) and started telling her what IM doing is not okay? and then offered to drive HER home. Her dad picked her up, and then I completely lost my shit at my mom. For years she has overparented me and intervened in every action or decision I make and it always ends up hurting me. I punched and elbowed our kitchen wall until my elbows and fists were bloody and the wall was caved in, I smashed my childhood portraits, threw a lamp, yelled at her about what shes doing to me, and how she didn't even offer comfort for ME getting cheated on. And her response was "look its the roid rage i knew it"
i hate women, im never trying again, im never loving again, ill never buy another teddy bear and flowers, ill never finish inside a girl and tell her how much i love her again
i just deposited $2k from my bank to my crypto wallet
im gonna blast and hopefully something happens to me. my ex is, in my opinion, high risk profile for suicide as she is clinically depressed and her sister committed. I'm not sure what do in life right now.
could b worse
while I was in there, and all my ancillaries, and peptides like hcg. So ive been off for around 3 works with no pct. They wouldn't allow me to go school or anything, and im fed up arguing with my mother. All my mental health issues stem from her. The one consistency I had was my girlfriend, we had started talking december 2025 so roughly 9 months together. I was her first body (or she claims) and she had 2 past relationships, having kissed 3 total people including me. I gave her everything I had, all my love, gifts, affection, and she gave all she had back. She stayed over this weekend, and while sleeping on me, I had the urge to through her phone, in her notes app there was a list of people she kissed, and the number was far higher than 3. In her imessage she had texted a dude who got her number off tiktok, and accepted $25 payment in order to send him pictures of her in a bikini. She said "spoil me" "good boy" all things that are supposed to be reserved to me only. He asked her for arch pictures and she responded "clothed?" but then blocked him afterwards/ghosted. When she wokeup she noticed I was very mad, I was deciding what to do. When I went downstairs (around 5am) she went through her notes and deleted one or two names from that list. An hour later I came back up after I cooled down, I went down so I didn't do something insane to her, and I confronted her and initiated a conversation with her. Went through her phone with me there, showed her what i saw. She then lied about deleting names from the list and tried making excuses about texting that guy. Eventually she completely collapses and is now shaking crying completely losing it calling herself disgusting and how ashamed she is. I love this girl, and I used to be the type of person that thought it was impossible in this generation. She begged me to stay or work things out, offered to delete all her socials, give me all her logins, etc. I got her out of bed, we showered together, I told her I loved her one last time, and said we are breaking up. Its now 9-10am in the morning and my parents are up and heard us yelling and her crying, I told my dad she cheated and he was understanding and sympathizing with me, my mother on the other hand, goes into my room, sits next to the girl who cheated on me after everything we have done together, and she COMFORTS her. She told me to leave the room for "girl time". My ex told me she pointed to my dresser where remnants of my gear use remained ( needles swabs empty vials) and started telling her what IM doing is not okay? and then offered to drive HER home. Her dad picked her up, and then I completely lost my shit at my mom. For years she has overparented me and intervened in every action or decision I make and it always ends up hurting me. I punched and elbowed our kitchen wall until my elbows and fists were bloody and the wall was caved in, I smashed my childhood portraits, threw a lamp, yelled at her about what shes doing to me, and how she didn't even offer comfort for ME getting cheated on. And her response was "look its the roid rage i knew it"i hate women, im never trying again, im never loving again, ill never buy another teddy bear and flowers, ill never finish inside a girl and tell her how much i love her again
i just deposited $2k from my bank to my crypto wallet
im gonna blast and hopefully something happens to me. my ex is, in my opinion, high risk profile for suicide as she is clinically depressed and her sister committed. I'm not sure what do in life right now.
could b worse